[iOS] Guild OneUnited is recruiting good & hyper active players.

JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
We are looking for top VP players to help us win every Tournament. We have minimum VP target for all members to meet for all these Tournament (except for Spin Offering). We have been ranked 1st and 2nd for the previous Tournaments, but we are aiming for 1st each time.

I know we have very high requirement for members. This guild already have enough mediocre players who made good promises before joining but goes MIA or made little contribution during tournament. We do not need more mediocre players to replace them. What we need are real hardcore grinders.

This guild have several players from old guild UnitedNations & Ascension. If you look at the All Time VP Leadership Board, you can see where these 2 guilds stand. Even though these 2 guilds had quiet down, but the players from these guilds are still very much alive and kicking now here in OneUnited.

If you are tired of grinding high VP in your current guild while majority of your members sit back and relax, then OneUnited is the guild for you. We allow no slackers. We are determined to win. If you are really good, then join us to be among the best of the best. But be warned, this guild is not for the weak minded. We believed in fighting together as a guild, and not depending on some VP superheros to win the war for us.

The min VP target will be higher than any other guilds, and will vary according to the type of event. It shall be decided at the start of the tournament, so please ask around in the in-game guild chat. It'll be a challenge to meet, but the Leader and Senior Officers will always meet this target as a leading example.

Requirement:
1) Need to contribute VP for each tournament.
2) You cannot be in any guild at the moment else I cannot send you invite.
3) Min 10k GS on 1 hero with a Level 44 Gold Weapon, 15k GS overall.

Those who did not meet above requirement need not apply. We are not a grooming guild. We are not a carrying guild. We are not EW3 Academy. We are a bunch of soldiers already fighting a war in the front line. Join us only when you are ready for war.

Please leave down the following info either in this thread, or PM me, Thanks.
1) IGN/username:
2) Main hero GS & level:
3) Overall GS:
4) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type:
5) Currently in other guild (yes/no):

To show you as an example:
1) IGN/username: JonWayne
2) Main hero GS & level: Mage 12k GS, Lv56
3) Overall GS: 36k GS
4) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type: 1.2 mils VP, Fusing
5) Currently in other guild (yes/no): No

On a side note, if you're unable to participate in certain tournament due to work/school or other real life commitment, just let the guild leader or any of the senior officers know in advance. We push members hard but we are not heartless and inconsiderate.

This is a highly active and fun guild to be in. We share our game knowledge and strategies with each other so that we can become better together as a guild. We are OneUnited, and united we shall stand.
Prev13

Comments

• JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Still looking....
    The legendary Vadevalor is now with us in this guild. If you wish to be in the same guild with the one and only true legend of EW3, now here's your chance. But be sure you have what it takes to keep up with our pace.

Slots are very limited.
  • ThenicThenic Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey Jon, my in game name is Frenchiee and my main toon right now is a warrior with 11111 gs, monk 5k gs and Mage 1.1k. I'm extremely active and I'm very interested in joining the guild . In all most all tourney especially endless, fusion and evolve I'm always in the top 100 and I was in top 20 twice. My over all vp is 1.78 mill. Thank you
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Thenic wrote: »
    Hey Jon, my in game name is Frenchiee and my main toon right now is a warrior with 11111 gs, monk 5k gs and Mage 1.1k. I'm extremely active and I'm very interested in joining the guild . In all most all tourney especially endless, fusion and evolve I'm always in the top 100 and I was in top 20 twice. My over all vp is 1.78 mill. Thank you
    What your ig Thenic?
    Thenic wrote: »

Hi, Please let me know your IGN/username. You can reply here or drop me a PM via the forum. Thanks.
  • Rehui87Rehui87 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I guess ign is frenchiee?
  • keantankeantan Registered Users 14 Posts
    Is 10000 gs accepted? I am a warrior but do not have 15000 gs overall.
    Rehui87 wrote: »
    I guess ign is frenchiee?

sorry, I need glasses. haha. thanks.
  • ThenicThenic Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes ign name is Frenchiee
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    The legendary Vadevalor is now with us in this guild. If you wish to be in the same guild with the one and only true legend of EW3, now here's your chance. But be sure you have what it takes to keep up with our pace.

Slots are very limited.

Lol, 15 years from now when i get my PhD, and a job, I'll be the new legend:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • keantankeantan Registered Users 14 Posts
    Is 10000 gs accepted? I am a warrior but do not have 15000 gs overall. 1060749 VP Super active
  • DylanCalDylanCal Registered Users 2 Posts
    DylanCal

11.4k gs monk
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    sorry, I need glasses. haha. thanks.

You are plying this game too much jon, your eye is blur now same as me :p: hahha
  • UnkownUnkown Registered Users 14 Posts
    Unkown
    Warrior 11.6k GS. 30826 GS for the 3
  • lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    lol, 15 years from now when i get my phd, and a job, i'll be the new legend:)

f*ck off ultrameddler.
    lIIusion wrote: »
    f*ck off ultrameddler.

Ah, spring, the days when the noobs come and cry after their daddy's rape their sorry asses.

And please do not use my name as a attacking point.

For example: you d1ck is an illusion. Stop pretending you have one. That's why all girls dump you after the third date. So go strap on your ***** and keep pushing it into your ***.
  • MeatFeastManMeatFeastMan Registered Users 23 Posts
    Guys, you may want to direct your silly comments elsewhere. This is a recruiting thread.
    Sorry guys
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Lol nice one Scept lmao
    DylanCal wrote: »
    DylanCal

11.4k gs monk

Hi, sent you a PM via the forum. I need a few more info from you. Thanks.
  • PichiePichie Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hi, sent you a PM via the forum. I need a few more info from you. Thanks.

Hello Sir, just out of curiosity, what happened to your characters? and also to KAOTIC and LOSTSOUL's characters?
    Pichie wrote: »
    Hello Sir, just out of curiosity, what happened to your characters? and also to KAOTIC and LOSTSOUL's characters?

Don't forget Sirike was banned too.

He was also in OU.
    Still looking. Those who applied previously I'd sent you a PM asking for more info about yourself. Please respond to it if you're still keen. Thanks.
  • Jt11727Jt11727 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hi im very interested in joining sometime in the near future as i don't meet your requirements yet only 8400 with a 44 weapon on my warrior
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    ShadowHits gs 11670 lvl 50 nay i in?
    Hi there,

Please leave down the following info either in this thread, or PM me, Thanks.
    1) IGN/username:
    2) Main hero GS & level:
    3) Overall GS:
    4) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type:
    5) Currently in other guild (yes/no):

To show you as an example:
    1) IGN/username: JonWayne
    2) Main hero GS & level: Mage 12k GS, Lv56
    3) Overall GS: 36k GS
    4) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type: 1.2 mils VP, Fusing
    5) Currently in other guild (yes/no): No
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    ShadowHits
    Warrior lvl 50 11670 gs
    20k i guess
    760k vp fusion
    Yes
    Shadowhits wrote: »
    ShadowHits
    Warrior lvl 50 11670 gs
    20 i guess
    760 vp fusion
    Yes

Sorry, is it 760 VP or 760k VP?
  • Jt11727Jt11727 Registered Users 25 Posts
    1) IGN/username: D0TTY
    2) Main hero GS & level:warrior 8700
    3) Overall GS 10k
    4) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type: 110k in an evolve if im correct
    Currently in guild , yes
    Jt11727 wrote: »
    1) IGN/username: D0TTY
    2) Main hero GS & level:warrior 8700
    3) Overall GS 10k
    4) Highest VP attained in a single tournament & tournament type: 110k in an evolve if im correct
    Currently in guild , yes

Sorry, one of our requirement is
    * Min 10k GS on 1 hero with a Level 44 Gold Weapon, 15k GS overall.