Options

Brand new Guild "TheMatrix" seeking very special members

SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
Hi my name is Saabot, maybe you know me maybe you dont, but Ive been in several guilds and Ive made a lot of friends for which Im am externally grateful.

But I've always fallen a little short trying to find the right place, the right guild the right home for me that would fill all my desires and expectations.

Its sad, joining a guild, making friends, but yet eventually leaving due to being unsatisfied in some way, always wanting more...

Many times I have said to my friends, wouldnt it be amazing if we could get all our friends in one place at the same time? I bet we could really accomplish something amazing, not just on the boards but in each other's lives.

Its hard to walk around town without a guild tag, everyone try's to snatch you up, add you to their numbers, it causes a lot of back and worth migration between guilds, one rises as another falls, they rebuild, rise above only to fall apart again, its heart wrenching to watch, but you know what? It doesn't have to be that way...

I created a guild today just so people would stop sending me guild invites because Im tired of "settling" for something "less" than I know is possible.

It got me thinking, Ive lead guilds before and they have always done well because you need a good foundation, loyal players who share the same vision as you do, and respect for each other. A guild is not one person, it is the sum of a whole, and if every member is happy, they will motivate themselves to greatness, and if a guild is happy they will be unstoppable because they give their best out of their own decision to do so, not because of a threat to kick, not because they didn't meet a requisit, not because they failed.

You dont fail your guild

Your guild fails you

I chose the name "the Matrix" because the matrix is the origin of all things as a unit, not as an individual.

I will not be shouting in town looking for members, right now its just me and Im ok with that, because I have a vision.

If you want a guild that cares about you first above your VP or GS the matrix is for you.
If you want to enjoy the game instead of be a slave to it the Matrix is for you.
If your tired of being afraid you will be kicked for not hitting enough VP the matrix is for you.
If you want to make friends that will last beyond this game the Matrix is for you.
If your willing to take the long road while our guild forms and grows and see it blossom into a dominating presence on the game then the matrix is for you.
If you want to be on the ground floor and and have pride in what you built together with your friends, the Matrix is for you.

As a guild leader it is not my job to "tell" you what to do, it is my job to inspire you and convince you that you are good enough to achieve anything.
A guild leader is only as good as their guild members, and I promise to invest in you and "deserve" your loyalty
I will lead by example, not from a chair watching you do all the work, in fact good luck keeping up with me because I will deserve the title of guild leader, and I will never forget that anything we achieve will be from your hard work.

I believe people will give their best if they are happy and appreciated

So if this sounds good to you, if you want something different that comes from the heart, if you dont believe in cheating, if your not jailbroke, if you want a family not a boss, if you like to help others, if you have some personal honor and integrity....

Join me

TheMatrix has been born
Who wants to be part of something amazing?
Come take a journey with me
Let me show you what a real guild feels like....
Let me show you that there are no limits when you decide to free yourself from the chains of demands, and enjoy "a game" with friends that will support each other both here in game and help you deal with difficulties in real life, because we will always be first and formost "friends"

Thank you for listening
Free yourself and play because you want to...
Not because you have too

Have a great day,
Saabot
Guild Leader of The Matrix
Currently only one member :-)
Who wants to relax and breath again, but still be competative?

Let me teach you how
/hugz

Comments

• Options
    DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    Well now this is a long-*** message but worth reading through. But it truly tells people that you truly meant what you've said. I'm all for this guild. But then I am in a guild just like your new guild except there're many members not just one in it. I haven't been able to log on for days due to the iOS 7.1 update as I am patiently waiting for this issue to be resolved soon. Anyway my point (as I do sidetrack myself a lot) is that it's pretty rare to find such a rare guild like yours. Alas It makes me want to join up but unfortunately I cannot join 2 guilds at once. And I have no intention of leaving my own. I also have duties as a senior officer but which I haven't been able to do since I cannot get in the game. I wish you and your guild luck and also finding your very own dedicated members.
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Well now this is a long-*** message but worth reading through. But it truly tells people that you truly meant what you've said. I'm all for this guild. But then I am in a guild just like your new guild except there're many members not just one in it. I haven't been able to log on for days due to the iOS 7.1 update as I am patiently waiting for this issue to be resolved soon. Anyway my point (as I do sidetrack myself a lot) is that it's pretty rare to find such a rare guild like yours. Alas It makes me want to join up but unfortunately I cannot join 2 guilds at once. And I have no intention of leaving my own. I also have duties as a senior officer but which I haven't been able to do since I cannot get in the game. I wish you and your guild luck and also finding your very own dedicated members.

I hope your log in problem is solved soon

I appreciate the response, what guild are you in?

As stated Ive tried several guilds and they were good guilds with great people, I just want "something more"

I wish you all the best my friend

Saabot
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    Saabot wrote: »
    Hi my name is Saabot, maybe you know me maybe you dont, but Ive been in several guilds and Ive made a lot of friends for which Im am externally grateful.

But I've always fallen a little short trying to find the right place, the right guild the right home for me that would fill all my desires and expectations.

Its sad, joining a guild, making friends, but yet eventually leaving due to being unsatisfied in some way, always wanting more...

Many times I have said to my friends, wouldnt it be amazing if we could get all our friends in one place at the same time? I bet we could really accomplish something amazing, not just on the boards but in each other's lives.

Its hard to walk around town without a guild tag, everyone try's to snatch you up, add you to their numbers, it causes a lot of back and worth migration between guilds, one rises as another falls, they rebuild, rise above only to fall apart again, its heart wrenching to watch, but you know what? It doesn't have to be that way...

I created a guild today just so people would stop sending me guild invites because Im tired of "settling" for something "less" than I know is possible.

It got me thinking, Ive lead guilds before and they have always done well because you need a good foundation, loyal players who share the same vision as you do, and respect for each other. A guild is not one person, it is the sum of a whole, and if every member is happy, they will motivate themselves to greatness, and if a guild is happy they will be unstoppable because they give their best out of their own decision to do so, not because of a threat to kick, not because they didn't meet a requisit, not because they failed.

You dont fail your guild

Your guild fails you

I chose the name "the Matrix" because the matrix is the origin of all things as a unit, not as an individual.

I will not be shouting in town looking for members, right now its just me and Im ok with that, because I have a vision.

If you want a guild that cares about you first above your VP or GS the matrix is for you.
    If you want to enjoy the game instead of be a slave to it the Matrix is for you.
    If your tired of being afraid you will be kicked for not hitting enough VP the matrix is for you.
    If you want to make friends that will last beyond this game the Matrix is for you.
    If your willing to take the long road while our guild forms and grows and see it blossom into a dominating presence on the game then the matrix is for you.
    If you want to be on the ground floor and and have pride in what you built together with your friends, the Matrix is for you.

As a guild leader it is not my job to "tell" you what to do, it is my job to inspire you and convince you that you are good enough to achieve anything.
    A guild leader is only as good as their guild members, and I promise to invest in you and "deserve" your loyalty
    I will lead by example, not from a chair watching you do all the work, in fact good luck keeping up with me because I will deserve the title of guild leader, and I will never forget that anything we achieve will be from your hard work.

I believe people will give their best if they are happy and appreciated

So if this sounds good to you, if you want something different that comes from the heart, if you dont believe in cheating, if your not jailbroke, if you want a family not a boss, if you like to help others, if you have some personal honor and integrity....

Join me

TheMatrix has been born
    Who wants to be part of something amazing?
    Come take a journey with me
    Let me show you what a real guild feels like....
    Let me show you that there are no limits when you decide to free yourself from the chains of demands, and enjoy "a game" with friends that will support each other both here in game and help you deal with difficulties in real life, because we will always be first and formost "friends"

Thank you for listening
    Free yourself and play because you want to...
    Not because you have too

Have a great day,
    Saabot
    Guild Leader of The Matrix
    Currently only one member :-)
    Who wants to relax and breath again, but still be competative?

Let me teach you how
    /hugz
    I want to join buddy, I'm tire of looking, I'm sure I found the right guild just in time.......
    Jaimito
    9500+ GS
    700+ VP
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    Jaimito wrote: »
    I want to join buddy, I'm tire of looking, I'm sure I found the right guild just in time.......
    Jaimito
    9500+ GS
    700+ VP

Sorry for the delay Jaimito, I was enjoying my dinner.
    I will be back in game very soon and I will send you an invite.
    It will only be me and you until more join but that will give us some one on one time to get to know each other and talk about everything we want to achieve in our guild.

Welcome to TheMatrix my friend
    Thank you for believing in this vision
    I promise to deserve your loyalty and friendship every day

Saabot
  • Options
    Thanks, and I appreciate your kindness
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Glad to see that you started your own guild Angel. Wish you all the best!
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Glad to see that you started your own guild Angel. Wish you all the best!

Thank you jon that means a lot to me baby
    Wish me luck, wish us all luck
    I just hope I can give some good people a home where they can have fun and enjoy the game
    /hugz Jon tight

Have a great tourney honey!!

Saabot
  • Options
    CreusifyCreusify Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello friend,

I'd like to join your guild.

IGN: Creusifer
    9.1k GS

I hope to assist in creating a friendly, positive and lively guild. Please let me know!
  • Options
    Creusify wrote: »
    Hello friend,

9.1k GS

I hope to assist in creating a friendly, positive and lively guild. Please let me know!

Sending invite now!!!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Creusify wrote: »
    Hello friend,

9.1k GS

Sorry Elites never worked out man.

****ing Resolved.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Sorry Elites never worked out man.

****ing Resolved.

US , you know I luv ya
    Got plenty of room if ya wanna de stress have some fun and a little patience while we build of course.

Ive gotton a lot of good feedback so far
    Some people are waiting till after tourney to join, I dont mind, I think you should always finish a tourney ya know?

Even taking on a few lower GS, investing in the future is a wonderful thing.

Give us a couple weeks, you will see us on the boards, but most of all?

We are going to have fun :-)

Going to bed
    Sweet dreams everyone
    Talk to you tomorrow
    Thank you for all the support

Saabot
  • Options
    Hello, just an update,

First thank you to everyone for all your help and support

We have several members now, all great people, I couldn't be happier

Several more have already pledged to join after the tourney is over, Im very much looking forward to this.

I am not looking to fill all our spots with just "any" warm body, this will be a guild comprised of quality players (people who love making friends and playing the game"

So it will take a little time to fill the guild up, but the end result is going to be something pretty spectacular!

I wont kick anyone because they didnt score a huge amount of VP, I want you to enjoy this game, take care of your real life first

In fact if your not high GS yet I would prefer you not to do tourneys, you work on getting stronger, and we will help you by answering your questions and explaining the best ways to do things etc

I dont mind investing in lower level players, it builds trust, character and friendship and loyalty.

To any of my friends, if having fun again is something you want to do? Come on over, help me create something different, let's go "old School" and invest in each other where every single person in the guild has a voice and no one is more important than anyone else.

No special "cliques" of people that seperate themselves from the "whole" of the guild.

This guild will be a "family" and we will have each other's backs, and we will rise to greatness together, both in game, and in our hearts.

There are only two reasons I will kick someone from guild
    If your inactive and are not logging in without telling me your going to be gone for awhile
    Or
    If your attitude is disrupting the rest of the guild in a manner that is rude or thoughtless

Aside from that, plan on having fun, plan on getting stronger by helping each other, and plan on taking a trip back in time to the old school days, where we played for each other, not just for ourselves

Thank you,
    Saabot
  • Options
    Thanks saabot,
  • Options
    CreusifyCreusify Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hey Saabot, sorry for the delay but I've left my guild.

Please send me an invite!

Best,

Creusifer
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    If there are free spots I'd like to join. I'll leave my guild later and send you a request. Thank you.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    If there are free spots I'd like to join. I'll leave my guild later and send you a request. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, I work Sunday nights, ended up going to hospital again.

Ill log in game soon and invite both of you.

Again sorry for the delay

Saabot
  • Options
    IrukaSebaxIrukaSebax Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Saabot,

if there is still room, I'd like to become part of the guild as well.

Thank You.
  • Options
    IrukaSeba wrote: »
    Hi Saabot,

if there is still room, I'd like to become part of the guild as well.

Thank You.

Invites sent to all who asked
    Train leave guild I cant invite you until you do

I want to thank everyone for believing in something better

I dont care if your level 1 or 50

We are building a family here

Invest in us and we will invest in you

And when we are all strong we will be able to accomplish anything

And we will do it together with a strong foundation that will not crumble or need to be rebuilt because we are building it now....

We are just beginning, we will grow together, lean on each other, learn to depend on each other and we will succeed ...in time...this is a slow build...not a fast recruit with only the leaderboard in mind

We are building, and growing, a family

If this is your vision too, a group of people you can depend on to have your back and support you always

Join us

With love,
    Saabot
  • Options
    Welcome guys, and thanks for joining, step by step we will climb till we get to the top,
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Just read your earlier post, Saabot. Sorry, but I'm happy where I am. Calamitous is a great guild filled with great people.

Anyway, I hope your guild does make it onto the leaderboards. And I hope all your members have a great time:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Just read your earlier post, Saabot. Sorry, but I'm happy where I am. Calamitous is a great guild filled with great people.

Anyway, I hope your guild does make it onto the leaderboards. And I hope all your members have a great time:)

I always wish you the best baby
    Yes they are a fine guild
    I wasn't trying to steal you from them I was just offering my support to a friend
    When we become stronger and are ready to compete I look forward to some friendly competition
    I have friends in many guilds
    A guild tag does not define who your friends can or cant be
    /hugz you tight
    I am glad you are happy, it brings my heart joy
    Goodluck as always to you and your guild

With love
    Saabot
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hyperactive lvl 44 monk with 30 k vp.and 5k gs
  • Options
    thorndikethorndike Registered Users 5 Posts
    IGN: BrandonSuFei

GS: 8910

Looking for a friendly guild. Love "Matrix" the movie (the first one), still infatuated with trinity after all these years.
  • Options
    HemantmaliksHemantmaliks Registered Users 116 Posts

ID - Faithh
  • Options

ID - Faithh

Will be in game in a few mins to invite both of you!
    Welcome home
  • Options
    keantankeantan Registered Users 14 Posts
    IGN: keantan
    GS 10000+
    Super active player
  • Options
    NgrocksNgrocks Registered Users 14 Posts
    Im really interested in joining saabot... I have been in a couple of guilds but havent been satisfied with the activity. I have 3500 Gs and 50k VP abd im very active. I like to chat in guild chat and try hard to participate in every tourney.
  • Options
    RelianceReliance Registered Users 2 Posts
    Would like to join. But can not due to new update. Characters are gone.
    IGN Reliance. Lvl 36 warrior. GS 2600+ VP 65000+. I've sent in a support email. If I get this solved and there is still room..... I would love to join.