Options

To the leaders of Addiction

SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
Addiction has many fine good people in their guild, many whom I am blessed to call my friend.
But you need to control a certain person in your guild and you know who I'm talking about.
This has gotton way out of hand

This person is trying to hurt mr publicly in town, and is now messaging my guild members telling them I am a sexual preditor amongst other things.

I dont mind the personal attacks on me, because I know the truth and Nothing this person says hurts me in any way because I am a confident person who does not loose any sleep over a vengeful mean spirited person in a " game"

But I draw the line at this person telling lies to my own guild members, who recognize this person for what they are, someone who takes joy from hurting others.

Get this under control or I will post the whole story here myself.
I have no shame
I am not afraid
I did nothing wrong

Do you want me to air this to the server?

Get this under control or I will take it to the harassment team at GLU and I will seek to get this person banned from game if they continue.

Again addiction is a good guild, with many good ppl in it.....but this person has gone to far.

Please dont make me take this public, as I said I have no problem telling the whole story behind this and everyone's involvement, because I have nothing to be ashamed of, I have done nothing wrong.

With all respect to the guild addiction,
Control this person
Or I will take matters into my own hands

Respectfully
Saabot

Comments

• Options
    JamesHetfieldJamesHetfield Registered Users 22 Posts
    Dear Saabot,

this is one of the reasons our ways parted. If you have a certain disagreement with a member of our fine guild,plz keep it private. There are private messages for that. I don't know the reasons for this post , but it is a personal matter from the looks of it. You can also reach me in game. Threats and self-absorbed post will not be tolerated.
    Good luck to you and The Matrix.

JamesHetfiel

Guildleader or Addiction
  • Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    Dear Saabot,

this is one of the reasons our ways parted. If you have a certain disagreement with a member of our fine guild,plz keep it private. There are private messages for that. I don't know the reasons for this post , but it is a personal matter from the looks of it. You can also reach me in game. Threats and self-absorbed post will not be tolerated.

JamesHetfiel

Guildleader or Addiction
    Dear Saabot,

JamesHetfiel

Guildleader or Addiction

This is not self absorbed
    I have tried messaging several officers in your guild
    I was not aware guild leadership had changed hands
    I actually gave you respect in my post by telling you that your guild is a good guild with good ppl in it

Quite frankly your response shows only deflection and disrespect
    I dont know you so I do not know what kind of a person you are
    But your response just now shows lack of character and lack of honor
    I expected better from a guild leader

Your attacks and your member who is doing this?
    That is what will not be tolerated

So I ask again, do we talk privately and solve this?
    I thought my post showed both respect and recognition of a good guild while at the same time asking for your help

The ball is in your court

Respectfully
    Saabot
  • Options
    YodafettYodafett Registered Users 8 Posts
    Saab, Alan here.

As you well know, I am nearly always online.
    You have only contacted me once since your time in addiction and that message consisted of:

Hello
    I'm circling you in town
    Wow, okay then dont talk to me.. Bye then

All in the space of around 5 minutes while i was in a level.
    My point is; If you really wanted to talk privately on the matter you could of done so. But i feel you would much rather voice it here.
    If you have a problem with any particular person, take it up with them, not the rest of us please.
    It's not any of our jobs to control what is said and by whom.

Regards,

Al
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Saabot wrote: »
    Addiction has many fine good people in their guild, many whom I am blessed to call my friend.
    But you need to control a certain person in your guild and you know who I'm talking about.

This person is trying to hurt mr publicly in town, and is now messaging my guild members telling them I am a sexual preditor amongst other things.

I dont mind the personal attacks on me, because I know the truth and Nothing this person says hurts me in any way because I am a confident person who does not loose any sleep over a vengeful mean spirited person in a " game"

But I draw the line at this person telling lies to my own guild members, who recognize this person for what they are, someone who takes joy from hurting others.

I have no shame
    I am not afraid
    I did nothing wrong

Get this under control or I will take it to the harassment team at GLU and I will seek to get this person banned from game if they continue.

Again addiction is a good guild, with many good ppl in it.....but this person has gone to far.

Please dont make me take this public, as I said I have no problem telling the whole story behind this and everyone's involvement, because I have nothing to be ashamed of, I have done nothing wrong.

Control this person

Respectfully
    Saabot

Saab,

Respectfully and honorably cut the ****. Please if you want to air our personal matters, or "take matters in your own hands"(which in it self is a threatening gesture); then by all means let's throw rocks. My rocks are bigger and I'm sure I can throw them harder. Now I say this with respect and honor; leave Addiction and it's members alone. You live in a glass house and really have no business with rocks in your hands at all. I assure you, no one in addiction is after you. No one is messaging your guild mates.

Again. Respectfully and honorably let's cut the **** and move on. Both parties didn't work out, it's that simple.

Respectfully and honorably yours,
    Love with all my heart and soul
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    Furthermore

No one has to notify you of leadership changes in our guild. I created Addiction with Zay, so I am well aware of the particulars that went down. Please do not make this about you. Nothing more needs to be sad about the matter, unless of course you choose to go that route. Also, I am no longer a SO in the guild. I'm just too **** lazy and haven't change my sig.

Ball is in your court
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Saabot,

You have attacked the people at Glu on forums. Now, you decide to attack former guilds that you were part of for a short time. It amazes me that Glu still allows you to post on forums. Saabot, all you are doing is trying to draw attention to yourself and the fact remains nobody really cares. You should have never posted on forums and gone to Glu directly. It is sad to see someone try and get attention in this manner. I hope Glu bans you from forums since you are unable to control yourself in a mature manner.
  • Options
    ArchiliesArchilies Registered Users 3 Posts
    Absolutely amusing good job saabot
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Isnt this the opposite of not taking something public? If you truly didnt care what this person thought you wouldnt have posted here. You would just play the game. No, you crave drama. Just look at all of your past posts. Every single one of them. Just play the game and ignore what others are saying. And stop being such a drama queen. This is just getting sad now.

Rentoc
  • Options
    ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Saabot wrote: »

I have no shame
    I am not afraid
    I did nothing wrong

Control this person

Respectfully
    Saabot

And this is why I voted "no thanks" for you becoming a forum mod...
  • Options
    BaalBaal Registered Users 3 Posts
    No no no..don't throw rocks just yet please. I am out of popcorns..brb
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Baal wrote: »
    No no no..don't throw rocks just yet please. I am out of popcorns..brb

Seriously? You're gonna be that guy?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Most of our members are respectful and fun, but this is crazy.. Sorry

-member of addiction
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Mr GluAdmin

Can you please close this thread? It's irrelevant and really just needs to go away at this point. No individual feelings needs to be hurt over a game. Personal agendas with-in the guild or outside of the guild are not a reflection of this respected gaming community. As such, this thread and its purpose should go no further. Please close the thread and let's move on.

Thank You
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    I'm sorry Hellvis, but my leader is tell u the truth,you better take care of that chipmunk, it's sad how you react to this. We'll if you want I can make it public who wanted me to join your guild and leave TheMatrix, whenever I said no to that *** person started to talk ***** about my leader. Stop the hate..... hate the game not the player.....

I am with you Saabot, I got your back.
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    Either make it public or take it to Glu. The proper thing would have been to take it to Glu form the beginning but some people love attention.
  • Options
    Attention? Lol lol
  • Options
    Once again, make your evidence known or take it up with Glu. Seems odd that the only people wanting attention is from the guild Thematrix. Stop wasting people's time that aren't even involved.
  • Options
    Jaimito wrote: »
    I'm sorry Hellvis, but my leader is tell u the truth,you better take care of that chipmunk, it's sad how you react to this. We'll if you want I can make it public who wanted me to join your guild and leave TheMatrix, whenever I said no to that *** person started to talk ***** about my leader. Stop the hate..... hate the game not the player.....

I am with you Saabot, I got your back.

Jaimito

I implore you to keep to yourself. While I am sure you feel the need to stand by your guild leader which is admirable for the greater good of the guild. And for that I applaud you.

But you are a sheep, you don't know up from down, right from left. Let me clue you in on a little secret. People recruit from guild to guild. If an officer from Addiction was recruiting you, take it as a compliment. Hell if any guild actually took the time to recruit a single player, I should be a compliment.

As far as Addiction and Saabot is concerned. I recruited Saabot into Addiction. Not Zay, not MM, not James, not Alan. I did. It didn't work out between us. Plain and simple. Suffice it to say some members in our guild have a bad taste in their mouth. I won't tell anyone in Addiction to act a certain way, or not express themselves when they have something to say. That in itself is the definition of a family orientated guild. The chipmunks in Addiction have squirrel sacks larger then life broseph..

In short. Grow some hair on them peaches and know the story before you come barking up the wrong tree.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
  • Options
    BaalBaal Registered Users 3 Posts
    Seriously? You're gonna be that guy?

You have no place in this thread. It is out of your depth. Sit down.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Now do people see why i hate saabot?

She joined elites, left cause she complained no-one was getting VP when we told her multiple times that we wer waiting for decent prizes, she then sat there and said how many good friends she had in the guild but she has to leave cause she cant take it anymore (was there a week maybe less..)

After awhile we invited her back due to her having "friends" in the guild, she lasted around 2 hours before she left again because no-one was talking to her (they were all busy).

Saabot is a complete drama queen, everywhere she goes its the same.
    If i use the words i really want i would get banned.

Ive seen her go from guild to guild always saying its not good enough, when really she is just a complete joke.
    I knew this would happen and have been waiting for her to just start complaining about nothing again.

Its always someone else, its never her fault, always gotta stir the pot.

Saabot should be avoided, she is just a waste of time. Believe me.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    Now do people see why i hate saabot?

She joined elites, left cause she complained no-one was getting VP when we told her multiple times that we wer waiting for decent prizes, she then sat there and said how many good friends she had in the guild but she has to leave cause she cant take it anymore (was there a week maybe less..)

After awhile we invited her back due to her having "friends" in the guild, she lasted around 2 hours before she left again because no-one was talking to her (they were all busy).

Saabot is a complete drama queen, everywhere she goes its the same.
    If i use the words i really want i would get banned.

Ive seen her go from guild to guild always saying its not good enough, when really she is just a complete joke.
    I knew this would happen and have been waiting for her to just start complaining about nothing again.

Its always someone else, its never her fault, always gotta stir the pot.

Saabot should be avoided, she is just a waste of time. Believe me.

I also heard, literally heard (voice mails, FTW) and read tales of Saabot's drama. Seriously, why bring any of your jaded personality into a game. Just log on and play. Don't like how something works? Leave.

No sense bringing up some TL;DR post filled drama. Just absolutely pointless. Sorry you folks in Addiction have to deal with this, and Saabot, you are making TheMatrix look bad--just set aside your issues. They are words dude, just words, spoken by someone you don't know. If a game is going to set you off, I pity you. Life is going to be really hard...
  • Options
    It is what it is... then tell your MISS MURDER TO STOP the ***t, just because I defend my leader doesn't make me a sexual twisted mind person... Grow up!.... TheMatrix forever
  • Options
    MissMurder is doing this? LOL, I should have known.

Why is that so funny and surprising to me? lol
  • Options
    That's right
  • Options
    That's right

Well, i did hear that Saabot did say some things to her that were disturbing.

I'm not gonna take sides though. Don't really wanna get caught in a ****** hell of a fight.
  • Options
    It is what it is... then tell your MISS MURDER TO STOP the ***t, just because I defend my leader doesn't make me a sexual twisted mind person... Grow up!.... TheMatrix forever

Listen up Jamie.

Just like you are backing your leader. I am backing a member in Addiction. I will not ask her to curb her appetite for destruction. Each member in Addiction will stand shoulder to shoulder for one another from GL to Member. This is a **** contest you don't want to be in son; quite frankly your pee shorter is lacking in pressure and your ****ing in the wind.

And as far as leadership goes. Your leader couldn't lead a pack of starving wolves with a steak tied to her waist. She must have given you to blue pill!!
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
  • Options
    Well, i did hear that Saabot did say some things to her that were disturbing.

I'm not gonna take sides though. Don't really wanna get caught in a ****** hell of a fight.

US

It really doesn't matter who said what. Players leave and get kicked from guilds everyday. Not every member is going to get along for that matter. But it only seem with a certain individual coughsaabotcough, does drama seem to linger.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
  • Options
    Hellvis wrote: »
    US

It really doesn't matter who said what. Players leave and get kicked from guilds everyday. Not every member is going to get along for that matter. But it only seem with a certain individual coughsaabotcough, does drama seem to linger.

Yeah, i find this thread kind of pointless.

I mean, she said in her first post that she didn't want to make this public. Umm, she just posted this on forums for the whole world to see.....

Anyway, i don't hate Saabot like Demonic, but this drama is kind of pointless in my eyes.
  • Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    Dear Saabot,

I, as well as many others who have commented, have played this game for quite a while. We have not had drama issues comparable to yours. I, like Comar, have literally only heard of your drama and the many guilds you keep leaving and joining. I don't know if its because you are publicizing issues you have outside the game or if it is just a call for attention. All that I know is that none of us are having these issues. Perhaps the issue is you. People have enough drama going on in there life's and the last thing they probably want is added drama coming from something in which they seek personal enjoyment. Get on fb or some other social website that thrives on drama if that is what gets you wild. You need to sit back, relax, enjoy some good food, and enjoy the app.

Take VJ's word for it; life is much more refreshing with a green tea and and a Niko salad from tokyo joes. That is good feelin food right there but throw the sugar out of that green tea. I swear those carbs will go straight to your ***.

YOLO

DirtyItalian