Options

This game is perfect.

CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
i dont understand when youre saying that its so hard, if this game was easy and u could make a perfect set
after a week or less i wouldnt enjoy it.
i play almost 3 months, i got to 8156 GS (warrior)
full unbreakable gear 15\15 and some of the set is 2\3 and some 3\3

this game should be HARDER so it could last longer so ill be have more FUN.
if you dont like the diffculty and *****ing around about tournament that only with jewels u can enter ?
dafq ?! r u think this game was easly made ? that it didnt cost any money ?! do u understand how much money they need to earn so it will be worth for them to keep update it and might make EW4 ?!?!!?!?!?!

STOP BE UNGRACEFUL, glu is just fine.
they can make something about the HACKERS, expect for that if you wanted a game that you can perfect in a week RPG isnt for u ! because in RPG there should be no perfect ever ~ always something to improve \ inspire for !

BTW for the people who dont understand what IIF do , someone checked that out
he killed jade cylop 100 times with 0% 150% and 300%
0% got 1 gold low amount of purple
150% got 9 gold middle amount of purple
300% got 11 or 10 gold and like lots of purple

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I'm getting bored of it and this game has little replay value after other than just "farming."

It doesn't mean it isn't a bad game; I just wish there was more than just finding the rarest items.
  • Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    I'm getting bored of it and this game has little replay value after other than just "farming."

It doesn't mean it isn't a bad game; I just wish there was more than just finding the rarest items.

Agreed. I dont have full unbreakable but would like something to do but farm gear
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Caliver wrote: »
    i dont understand when youre saying that its so hard, if this game was easy and u could make a perfect set

if you dont like the diffculty and *****ing around about tournament that only with jewels u can enter ?
    dafq ?! r u think this game was easly made ? that it didnt cost any money ?! do u understand how much money they need to earn so it will be worth for them to keep update it and might make EW4 ?!?!!?!?!?!

they can make something about the HACKERS, expect for that if you wanted a game that you can perfect in a week RPG isnt for u ! because in RPG there should be no perfect ever ~ always something to improve \ inspire for !

Fake IIF test.

I farmed jade cyclops over 4000 times, not one single godly and only one Vortex Blade.

IIF is almost worthless in EM or Jade, that guy was just lucky.

And why don't you stop *****ing about the people that are right? 8000 gs is nothing now, unbreakables are worthless. I use those as fusion material on warrior.

The people who are complaining about the difficulty already are at 9200 gs, with a maxed gold level 36. If you can get the whole godly set WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY AND ALL FROM FARMING ENDLESS (no buying tickets), then i will say that you are right. Go to endless and beat 110-120 with no problem. Don't buy gold offerings for godlies. Don't spend real money for health and mana pots. Do it all in game. Then talk.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Its definetely easy farming the unbreak set but the problem is unbreakable is not the best gear available out there ever heard of godly? that is impossible to get if you dont have potion .... The game was ruined when they first add the jade and endless back then the drop rate is high and the high lvl/gs player expose it getting godly gears already in just 1 run high wve
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    We needed a new map its kinda boring just farming hellboy and going to endless and then die in wave 113
  • Options
    BL725 wrote: »
    We needed a new map its kinda boring just farming hellboy and going to endless and then die in wave 113

113 is good with a gold level 36 weapon.

For any class.

If you're a monk, then i will call you an expert.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Couldn't agree more, I love this game dude :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more, I love this game dude :)

Yeah, sure is.

It just isn't perfect.
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts

You are still in the honey moon phase of it. Wait until after you complete your unbreakable set. If you plan to continue then (Getting pass waves 115+) you will need to have saved up on pots or pay money for a better weapon. In my opinion, you need atleast a level 44 weapon to be able to get anything better then unbreakable but you aren't capable of completing the nessesary waves to get better gear.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    Mixtacy wrote: »
    You are still in the honey moon phase of it. Wait until after you complete your unbreakable set. If you plan to continue then (Getting pass waves 115+) you will need to have saved up on pots or pay money for a better weapon. In my opinion, you need atleast a level 44 weapon to be able to get anything better then unbreakable but you aren't capable of completing the nessesary waves to get better gear.

Thank you.

I thought everyone was gonna agree with this guy.

I have almost 11000 gs, and jesus, I don't think I'm gonna get another godly in like the next 6 months.
  • Options
    BaalbackBaalback Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you.

I thought everyone was gonna agree with this guy.

I have almost 11000 gs, and jesus, I don't think I'm gonna get another godly in like the next 6 months.

I have found 2 godly items between level 110 -115 in the past 3 weeks. Rest of gear is maxed out unbreakable and sword is Chad. I can finish 110-115 but need 2 potions to get to level 120.

currently 9200gs
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Perfect, well not yet.
    Add some PVP and multiplayer and then it would be perfect.
    Not even sure if they are going to on EW3 might just pass time with level caps and what not and leave everything good till EW4.

The fact that towns don't actually show the proper movements of players, just them randomly running around doesn't fill me with much hope that there even going to put anything multiplayer on this version.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    i can do stage 110 > 115 without pots.
    its cost 20 tickets per try right ? 20 x5min = 100min lets say 120 ~ you can try to play one each two hour.
    if you do that, and u will be at one lucky waves that u will finish without pots, sometime i can finish stage 115 without pots, rarely but i did it few times... i got blue lev 44 sword and some blue tier8 , i wish i could get atleast purple but what can i do...

they cant make you maps till infinty level, thats absorde, they gave Jade Forset ( the first ) > than Endless Mode ...
    maybeeeee 1 more map that will be hard for tier 8 set... ~ but not with better items.

you finished tier8 set with warrior ? now start ur monk or mage.
    im now gonna train and play my monk to unbreakable gear aswell
  • Options
    KopiKopi Registered Users 5 Posts
    IIF is a myth, i read about players farming jade cyclope for weeks and getting nothing while i farmed him with 230% and got Mighty Mitts, plus 2 Goldly helm of fort, 2 Goldly chest of fort, unbreakable ring of vulture and couples of masterful fists and wonderous. And that happened in straight 3 days of farming until its taken out.
  • Options
    ZammarackZammarack Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ok, the kid kinda has a point about the game being 'perfect' the only thing really missing from this game is some pvp, I mean that would make the game ALOT more interesting, and about endless mode, as long as u have full unbreakable and atleast a purple lv44 weap, then u can easily breeze through endless 110-120 without a pot. I got my MM just yesterday on warrior, and I got full unbreakable except ring, and is just make it to 127 without a pot, all needed is some skill and timing.

The game is kinda easy. As some have suggested, atleast bring more challenges for end game players like myself, cuz running around endless mode and farming hellboy is hella boring a.f.
    I'm The Best ~ Imperishable
  • Options
    i can do stage 110 > 115 without pots.
    its cost 20 tickets per try right ? 20 x5min = 100min lets say 120 ~ you can try to play one each two hour.
    if you do that, and u will be at one lucky waves that u will finish without pots, sometime i can finish stage 115 without pots, rarely but i did it few times... i got blue lev 44 sword and some blue tier8 , i wish i could get atleast purple but what can i do...

they cant make you maps till infinty level, thats absorde, they gave Jade Forset ( the first ) > than Endless Mode ...
    maybeeeee 1 more map that will be hard for tier 8 set... ~ but not with better items.

you finished tier8 set with warrior ? now start ur monk or mage.
    im now gonna train and play my monk to unbreakable gear aswell

Just try and get through endless with monk. It's hell, lol.

I can run through endless with no problem with warrior, especially with Murdermaker. But other characters suck.
  • Options
    Zammarack wrote: »
    Ok, the kid kinda has a point about the game being 'perfect' the only thing really missing from this game is some pvp, I mean that would make the game ALOT more interesting, and about endless mode, as long as u have full unbreakable and atleast a purple lv44 weap, then u can easily breeze through endless 110-120 without a pot. I got my MM just yesterday on warrior, and I got full unbreakable except ring, and is just make it to 127 without a pot, all needed is some skill and timing.

The game is kinda easy. As some have suggested, atleast bring more challenges for end game players like myself, cuz running around endless mode and farming hellboy is hella boring a.f.

I have Murdermaker too.

But just try and get through endless with gold lvl36 with Mage. I dare you.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^getting to wave 114 and 115 is possible for warrior and mage if they have full unbreakable set (that means the ring too, which you should be able to get before wave 114). Warrior and Mage just need some practice, master their moves (especially defense skill) and you should be okay. Monk is another story. Even if you master Monk's skills you will run out of time because of that useless defense skill.
  • Options
    ZammarackZammarack Registered Users 30 Posts
    I hate mage, totally hate it, but I'll give it a try when I get there
    I'm The Best ~ Imperishable
  • Options
    ^getting to wave 114 and 115 is possible for warrior and mage if they have full unbreakable set (that means the ring too, which you should be able to get before wave 114). Warrior and Mage just need some practice, master their moves (especially defense skill) and you should be okay. Monk is another story. Even if you master Monk's skills you will run out of time because of that useless defense skill.

I have everything, just need to max it. But even with my maxed purple lvl44, it's not gonna be a cakewalk.