Options

Please Admin

atearenatearen Registered Users 1 Posts
It has been too many days without playing for the iphone 4 users, i hope you'll give us a reward for waiting all this time(sorry for my english)

Comments

• Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    atearen wrote: »
    It has been too many days without playing for the iphone 4 users, i hope you'll give us a reward for waiting all this time(sorry for my english)

I hate to tell you glû doesn't care about us that is why it's been so long they are too busy collecting the money from past tournys and spending it. They are going to update the game when they feel like its time for one. You can also ask the glû amid which he has no clue what's going on he's their little gopher boy he said does whatever they say without getting paid hahaha. I haven't been on for about 3 weeks and also that glû amid guy said they were fixing the problem 3 weeks ago I Dout it takes this long. Also I sent a ticket in awhile back and no reply so ew3 is dead. Others are also having the same problem with glû games and a lot of people are quiting games that have glû at the bottom right. Tbh they are ****py developers everything they sell is to much but instead I spent like 1500 on this game. But the gopher boy needs to tell glû to fix this.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    BW, it's not 3 weeks, it's five or six days.

But still way too much. W.T.F. is this BS?!

I'm just glad i didn't update.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    I updated march the 3 so I think that's like almost 3 weeks who know my math could be wrong.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I updated march the 3 so I think that's like almost 3 weeks who know my math could be wrong.

March 3rd?

In game thing is BS. Sorry, i was looking at that.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.