Options

Bosses killing speed event

BuraphaBurapha Registered Users 7 Posts
I would like to share my idea about the activities like who is the fastest boss killer, give them rewards or tokens. Something like that.

Comments

• Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    This won't be fair since not all the players would have the same set of weapons and armors and levels.

Although if the event would have a default set of weapons and armors, and as well as the same level of skills learned this would make a true competition.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    To be honest, I don't think any event was ever fair. Higher level players will get advantage in pretty much every event. They can go higher in endless tournament. They can kill higher GS boss to earn more VP. Even the fusing tournaments are won by higher level player through spending millions fusing junks. Killing Speed Boss event will be something new and refreshing.
  • Options
    BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    You do realise that lots of hacker is still playing the game right? Event/Tourny that involve killing a monster is a hackers paradise they have a one hit hack thats why they can make it to higher wave
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    One hit kill is possible at RR with Mage 6-7 times out of 10 with Nightfire + Unbreakable Talisman and Transcendent Ring of Berserker but still the time is 6-8 sec.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    One hit kill is possible at RR with Mage 6-7 times out of 10 with Nightfire + Unbreakable Talisman and Transcendent Ring of Berserker but still the time is 6-8 sec.

One hit kill like one hit?

Or one hit kill like use laser and kill?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »

What kind of Nightfire are you using? I also use Nightfire, but it still takes more than 1 hit to kill Ronin. Super Nightfire maybe??
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't express myself clearly. One Laser Hit with enough crits is enough.