Options

The two lost accounts

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
Hey glu,

I would like to know if you guys have worked on getting IrishKing and WOLTER's accounts back. If you could give me an estimation of the time it will take I would appreciate it. Sorry for being inpatient but are whole guild and of course themselves are waiting for a response. I repeat, these players are not hacking the game.

Thank you for understanding how we feel,

Freddy406

Comments

• Options
    I am posting this in the forum since you guys do not reply anywhere else. I have tried for days.
  • Options
    iWhiteboyiWhiteboy Registered Users 12 Posts
    Oh KARMA is that dirty biitch that just doesn't care! I was in the guild with you guys WOLTER and IRISH. Just a day or two before they got banned, same thing happened to me, so after I made new name and got back on they wanted to kick me out of the guild all because my name got banned! I don't cheat and I tried to tell them that but they refused to listen so i left. Two days later they get banned!!! Ahhhhhhh I told Irish GLUU was banning people and lots of them not even cheating. Next time they might listen. Always remember that girl KARMA :) lol so funny
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    iWhiteboy wrote: »
    Oh KARMA is that dirty biitch that just doesn't care! I was in the guild with you guys WOLTER and IRISH. Just a day or two before they got banned, same thing happened to me, so after I made new name and got back on they wanted to kick me out of the guild all because my name got banned! I don't cheat and I tried to tell them that but they refused to listen so i left. Two days later they get banned!!! Ahhhhhhh I told Irish GLUU was banning people and lots of them not even cheating. Next time they might listen. Always remember that girl KARMA :) lol so funny

They claim to reach level 150. Best players in game are far from 150. Aka irish and volter clearly hacked. And this gl want them back to boost guild vp during tournaments /thread
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I agree latrix top 3 players in the game are around 10 waves away from 150, statistically they have to be hacking,
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I agree latrix top 3 players in the game are around 10 waves away from 150, statistically they have to be hacking,

Ok.

So everyone who is not rich enough to buy offerings for godlies apparently cannot save offerings for revives and health pots. It's possible. I'm never gonna do it, but don't judge everyone by YOUR limitations.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Ok.

So everyone who is not rich enough to buy offerings for godlies apparently cannot save offerings for revives and health pots. It's possible. I'm never gonna do it, but don't judge everyone by YOUR limitations.

By our limitations? So now obv hackers are better gamers? Do you even know the amount off revive pots req past 140 for each lvl? Not to mention 150 were they suposed to 1shoot full godly players
  • Options
    Lactrix wrote: »
    By our limitations? So now obv hackers are better gamers? Do you even know the amount off revive pots req past 140 for each lvl? Not to mention 150 were they suposed to 1shoot full godly players

I am aware of that, lol. You need at least 30 revives.
  • Options
    Ok shut the hell up dude. They are not hackers! You don't know how much money they spent on the game to get there.
  • Options
    Irish got is account back thx glu. But, maybe WOLTER should get it back too. Seriously.
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    I am aware of that, lol. You need at least 30 revives.
    U have to be really dumb or hacker to use 30+ revives or 2100 gems just to beat floor 150 when u can, example, buy 2100 tickets which is 100 runs floor 110-140. No way someone on earth is so stupidly dumb - they are hackers.
    U just want them back so they contribute (hack) next tournament for your guild.
  • Options
    Edgars wrote: »
    U have to be really dumb or hacker to use 30+ revives or 2100 gems just to beat floor 150 when u can, example, buy 2100 tickets which is 100 runs floor 110-140. No way someone on earth is so stupidly dumb - they are hackers.
    U just want them back so they contribute (hack) next tournament for your guild.

You are a noob. No one buys 30+ revives. But you can get them from offerings. Obviously, you are a member of a sweatshop guild that still loses to us because you suck.
  • Options
    Also, do not make false accusations.

If you are gonna do that, then I say no one is dumb enough to pay an obscene amount of money for gold offerings for godly items like Vadevalor! So obviously, he hacked!

Who's gonna stop me from saying that? Who has proof that he didn't hack?

Same thing, give me proof that WOLTER and IrishKing hacked and Calamitous will shut up.

otherwise, go **** yourself and your pathetic guild.

You are probably all hackers too, anyway. You're just trying to shove my guildleader and guildmate into the cliff so you can survive. Well guess what?

**** you.

PS: Vadevalor, please do not hate me. i just used an example. couldn't think of anyone else.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Okay, this is starting to degrade. For anyone who submitted a ticket about this issue, the accounts are being looked into manually... so it will take some time.

Closing this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.