Regarding TICKET!!! 3 DAYS WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE? !!!

C'mmon Glu.. i created a ticket last 3 days ago regarding my account. but until now no message reply any at all..poor customer service!!! I need help because my phone was stolen and my eternity warriors account is in there, i cannot get my phone back.., because I really love this game i bought a new phone to play that's why I am here... I have a ticket but you did not response. Please help me to recover my account.. pls pls... Help me transfer my game to my new phone... :'(
This is my ticket number:
Incident: 140317-000523

Name: xArmadax

Android

I NEED A FOLLOWUP!!!

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    xArmadax wrote: »
    C'mmon Glu.. i created a ticket last 3 days ago regarding my account. but until now no message reply any at all..poor customer service!!! I need help because my phone was stolen and my eternity warriors account is in there, i cannot get my phone back.., because I really love this game i bought a new phone to play that's why I am here... I have a ticket but you did not response. Please help me to recover my account.. pls pls... Help me transfer my game to my new phone... :'(
    This is my ticket number:
    Incident: 140317-000523

Name: xArmadax

Android

I NEED A FOLLOWUP!!!

Hope the venting helps you feel better. Unfortunately we can't help you here. Just a bunch of regular players...
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Please check your spam folder- all tickets get at least a ticket receipt. From that point there is a queue so you'll just have to be patient.
  • Morningdew17Morningdew17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My ticket [Incident: 140307-000371] was submitted on 3/7; I get the fact that there is a queue. I even get the fact that you guys are having issues keeping up with the volume right now- but in 14 days I have had nothing but an automated response. In that time, I have had my account and assets wiped clean twice (the original time and one other)
    Apple simply keeps redirecting me back to you guys.

What am I to do?
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    I'm sorry about your situation. Unfortunately there is nothing that you can do except to wait.
    ru75go.png
  • royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hurry up and wait lol, sorry I know this isn't a laughing matter, I'd be just as angry or more so.
  • Mikey100Mikey100 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Just go to the store where you brought your phone and tell them how you could track there IP address so you could get it back
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    A wise man once said "patience is key"
    -Sagelz
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    A wise man once said "patience is key"

Another wise man said that the customer is always right.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Another wise man said that the customer is always right.

That was at a time when the customer wasn't whiny b1tches though...oh how the times have changed.

And just cause you play a free to play game, you aren't a customer. You actually have to purchase something or generate income; not headache.
  • trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    Every ticket sent gets an automated response saying they received your ticket. Beyond that it may take some time. It took 2 weeks for them to actually respond to my ticket. Good luck.
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.
  • Troy ScottTroy Scott Registered Users 3 Posts
    Time is money
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    please break through myself I seriously need it, you told me to send them pictures of the accounts and shopping and I did and have not answered the accounts and not miss any purchase so I did not send photos that my number one ticket is 140405-000253