[Serious Suggestions] Vote, for changes!

2Next

Comments

• domkedomke Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm voting for [G] but when these updates come out?
  • lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    agree to all....addtional suggestion: store for sale: lvl 44 and above items (legendary and godly). can be bought through gold or gems.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    lIIusion wrote: »
    agree to all....addtional suggestion: store for sale: lvl 44 and above items (legendary and godly). can be bought through gold or gems.

Horrible idea.

Do you want a bunch of noobs with fat wallets running around with the best gear in the game even though they have no skill?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Additional suggestion.

When you buy additional storage slots, add also the maximum capacity not just the standard 40 slots. I mean, when you buy 10 slots you get 50 slots but you still have the maximum capacity of 200. Since you did bought the 10 slots why not make the maximum, 210 slots.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    Additional suggestion.

When you buy additional storage slots, add also the maximum capacity not just the standard 40 slots. I mean, when you buy 10 slots you get 50 slots but you still have the maximum capacity of 200. Since you did bought the 10 slots why not make the maximum, 210 slots.

the current coding of capacity is set at 200 Max. prabably to lessen the load on the memory ram. if a player have 200 max capacity + the addition overflow capacity. it'll take more processing on the phone must likely to crash.
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Thanks for clearing this up.
  • CoghlanwCoghlanw Registered Users 1 Posts
    Link to something like or similar to game center so that your game account can be played across any device you own. Regardless of the platform your device is running on. Storm 8 does it why can't glu.
  • BuraphaBurapha Registered Users 7 Posts
    I vote for (G). And i would like to have potion drop rate for dungeon.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    xMichaelX wrote: »
    Thankyou. Votes will only be counted for those who have posted on this thread! ;)

Here's my vote then (for all points of course)
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • ZammarackZammarack Registered Users 30 Posts
    C/d/e/f/g/h/i/j
    I'm The Best ~ Imperishable
  • royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Horrible idea.

Do you want a bunch of noobs with fat wallets running around with the best gear in the game even though they have no skill?

They still have to have the lvl to be able to use the gear.
    And u can add a +1 to all, they are all good suggestions
    royl256 wrote: »
    They still have to have the lvl to be able to use the gear.

It took me exactly 5 days to get to level 44 on my mage.

Lol, took me a WHOLE MONTH to get MM.

And now people can just buy it.

Pathetic.
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    It took me exactly 5 days to get to level 44 on my mage.

Lol, took me a WHOLE MONTH to get MM.

And now people can just buy it.

Pathetic.

Why do you seem so mad about it? In the end, IAPs are what drives the game and fuel additional content.

Now when you should get mad is when those people with "fat wallets" steam roll you in PvP. Right now there is nothing truly competitive. GS leaderboards might be for some, but when PvP comes, and there is a ranking system for that...I'm sure the community will get to read some more of your wise words.
    Comar wrote: »
    Why do you seem so mad about it? In the end, IAPs are what drives the game and fuel additional content.

Now when you should get mad is when those people with "fat wallets" steam roll you in PvP. Right now there is nothing truly competitive. GS leaderboards might be for some, but when PvP comes, and there is a ranking system for that...I'm sure the community will get to read some more of your wise words.

Well, GS leaderboards are competitive to me.
    Comar wrote: »

Lol, thank you
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Please stay on topic everyone & thanks for all the votes! Spread the word! The more the marrier! ��