Options

Hackers in 3/14 tournament

Glu cheat team or super admin.
There seems to be hackers again in the current tournament.
Eg. There r people above johnwaye2 in the top list.
Ok, maybe they spent 30over mil.
Then it happens, chenqi50 jumps from 700k vp to 900vp and his is now 1.2mil vp.
U need to use how many 4star godly item to fuse in order to get that effect?
Not even mentioning u need 240mil gold to get that vp.
Please investigate soon... Get rid of them hackers... We r getting more and more restless playing and get backstabbed by hackers

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Well if they have hacks to keep them in endless through all those impossible levels then Im sure throughout those level they probably got a **** ton of loot which they sold... and are now millionaires =)
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    To get 1.2 mill you need 60mil gold not 240, you get 20k per 1mil

I don't believe there's any hackers in tournament I have 85 mil I could have 1.6 am I a hacker, no I'm not
  • Options
    I do think you need to think about what your posting before you say it i just picked up you said you need to fuse gold to get more vp, it's quicker to get vp fusing gold but it dosent get you more
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    I do think you need to think about what your posting before you say it i just picked up you said you need to fuse gold to get more vp, it's quicker to get vp fusing gold but it dosent get you more

What do you mean?
  • Options
    What isnt thereto get, fusion tournaments aret based on what rarity of item you fuse its a ratio of gold-vp so if you fuse a gold item into another for 1 million it gets you 20k vp, if you fuse a green into a green for 100k it gets you 2k, it dosent matter what you fuse it gets you the aame vp, its all down to the gold in a fuse fest

Rarer items get vp quicker because they cos more to fuse but they dont get you more vp
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    LOL @ comment of 240 million gold for 1.2 million VP LOL. Seriously dude - check your math. Every 50 gold spent = 1 vp it's as simple as that. Take whatever gold cost for fuse and divide by 50 = vp

240,000,000/50 = 4.8 million vp
  • Options
    excaexca Registered Users 8 Posts
    What isnt thereto get, fusion tournaments aret based on what rarity of item you fuse its a ratio of gold-vp so if you fuse a gold item into another for 1 million it gets you 20k vp, if you fuse a green into a green for 100k it gets you 2k, it dosent matter what you fuse it gets you the aame vp, its all down to the gold in a fuse fest

Rarer items get vp quicker because they cos more to fuse but they dont get you more vp

Rarer items get vp quicker because they cos more to fuse but they dont get you more vp[/QUOTE]

Thanks for explaining, sorry my math. yes, u all r right abt the money needed to get 1.2mil that is 60mil gold. what i mentioned is not that u can't have that kind of money, but what commented is the items needed to desolve those money into vp.
    and time needed to changed it. As u had decribe the cost of fusion experience gives u the amt of vp, u needed lets say the most i came across is unbreakable neckless of resolve, the rate is approx. 1.2g is needed for 1 fusion exp. ok the most i came abt a item with 3star to fusion into an item is trans neckless of resolve and it gives i remembered is approx. 500,000 fus exp which needed 600,000g. 600,000g gives u 600k/50 which gives u 12k vp. how many items u need to store in order to get that kind of vp? unbreakable 3star? or godly 3star? it is easy to get the item to be fuse any ring with the rate of 1 fus to 1fus exp, but the item to be fus must be able to give u the amt of fus exp. we take 3star trans ring resolve u need 12mil/12k=1000pieces. lets say unbreakable 3star is 3times u also need 330pieces... 3star... dont mention godly...its too rare.

fyi, the top leader board now exceeded 12mil. topnis 20mil now.... how many item he needed to burn and how long he needed to get the items to burn into vp.... if u can explain that i will rethink my thoughs. tk you. but the math of 240mil is my wrong.
  • Options
    excaexca Registered Users 8 Posts
    sorry my bad again. above mention 12mil is wrong only 1.2mil. and top leader board is 2mil. but my concern is still there.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Theres no hackers in this tournament 2mil is the average rank #1 spot.

Players with 400+ iif its quite easy to gather 18 legendarys fuse them to 15/15 then fuse them into junk to get 300k+ VP

This is support/announcement part of forum.
    And dont post multiple threads in different sections saying the exact same thing.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    @exca I'll give you an example.... Just say you have a lvl 36 weapon at 3 stars.... And lets say this weapon gives 100k fusion exp to any item... Regardless of whether the item needs all of the 100k or not it will still give you credit for it that is equal to the VP. So what people are doing is taking 6 lvl 36 weapons at 3 star and fusing that into anything... If you prepare properly for an event like this one you could potentially have saved up countless 3 star weapons even before this event started and as soon as it starts "BAM!!!" you get 500k or 1 mil off the bat and work your way up throughout the 3 days to stay ahead...
  • Options
    stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    hahaha this thread was so funny, maybe the one who started this didnt understand much the flow of this kind of tournament
  • Options
    BuddaMonkBuddaMonk Registered Users 3 Posts
    Let's see the endless tower top list, hackers are back again. Hacker are killing the game, hurt honest players, Where are you glu admin?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The process of wiping the hackers from the board is a manual one, so you just have to be patient.
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    The process of wiping the hackers from the board is a manual one, so you just have to be patient.

HOW ABOUT THE GUILD? The real winners and Hall of Fame title holders ^_^
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Heard something about top rank guild has a lot of mmbers with unlimited gems and coins to win tournaments,everyone wants a clean game as well as clean results. Thanks again.