Options

Godly gear wont drop/itemfinding is pointless

AwakenedGamerAwakenedGamer Registered Users 12 Posts
I have 364% itemfinding and have done Endless Mode waves 110-115+ for a month and 3 weeks and have only gotten 1 Godly piece of gear (a neck) witch had a lower GS lvl than my unbreakable...as well as have spent prob close to 500$+ for pots and to revive and I read itemfinding has very little effect in Endless if any (I think it's unknown as people debate both) so what the freak is the point of Itemfinding if you don't get a single upgrade after a month and 3 weeks....but after all this time I've spent and $ to get absolutely nothing at all I think I am done....as the game is supposed to be fun and nothing is fun about it when you see others getting the same upgrades you are after with little to no effort as well as less itemfinding and you are just stuck.....I have yet to decide but most likely I am ganna quit

PrimoMonk

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You are experiencing the same problem as around half of the player base.

Join the club, lol. We are all sick of the BS drop rates.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Lucky you to have found one item between 111-120. I had success on waves 121-125 but after almost 3 months of farming 111-120, I have not seen a single godly item.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    When I was farming I'd always get goldy on 115-120 quick but my iif is very high.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    270iif get a godly item every 3-4th run

But what i want is murdermaker and resolv gloves, these wont drop
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Tbh it took me 2 runs to get mm with 310 iif but my iif isn't 310 anymore it's probably 280 or 300 can't remember haven't been on in a week in a half. But I have got another mm right after that and now I can't get a mm for my monk.
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    I have 15 lv 44 gold weapon(2 MM) and I have godly helm, glove, boot, necklace and ring. The only parts I'm missing are chestplate and spaulder. This takes around 3 months of farming.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    worawat wrote: »
    I have 15 lv 44 gold weapon(2 MM) and I have godly helm, glove, boot, necklace and ring. The only parts I'm missing are chestplate and spaulder. This takes around 3 months of farming.

Endless hasn't even been out 3 months
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Demonic wrote: »
    Endless hasn't even been out 3 months

The first day I start farming endless was 23rd Jan, so it is very close to three months. I said around three months not exactly three months.
  • Options
    worawat wrote: »
    The first day I start farming endless was 23rd Jan, so it is very close to three months. I said around three months not exactly three months.
    Sorry, it should be 2 months, not 3 months. My mistake, lol.
  • Options
    They should make legendary Hellboy drop the Godly weapons with a really low drop rate as the problem isn't really the overall drop rate of godly gear but the drop rate on the weapon due to how hard it is to get from wave 110+ without it and it being the only place to get the weapon....or make it a 100% drop on like wave 115 or 120.
  • Options
    I agree that it's extremely difficult for lv 36 weapon user to fight through lv 110+. I think there should be an additional boss that drops lv 44 weapon only, since the weapon is the most important item for all classes. Once you obtain lv 44 gold weapon, it is not that difficult to farm the godly items.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    They had it right when jade cyclops was in game. The flow of upgrading was great. Farm leg nian for your 36 wep. Farm leg hb for your unbreakable set. Then farm jade cyc for your 44 wep ( and a godly helm or chest to help you in endless) so that you can farm 110+ for your godly set. The flow was as it should be. They need to make whatever top boss for jade forest drop 44 wep. The only reason i can think of them screwing up the flow is of course to make you get that 44 wep with cash. But all they did was pisš everyone off. I have bought more than my fair share of gems. But until they fix the flow never again.

Stop messing up a good thing.
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    They had it right when jade cyclops was in game. The flow of upgrading was great. Farm leg nian for your 36 wep. Farm leg hb for your unbreakable set. Then farm jade cyc for your 44 wep ( and a godly helm or chest to help you in endless) so that you can farm 110+ for your godly set. The flow was as it should be. They need to make whatever top boss for jade forest drop 44 wep. The only reason i can think of them screwing up the flow is of course to make you get that 44 wep with cash. But all they did was pisš everyone off. I have bought more than my fair share of gems. But until they fix the flow never again.

Stop messing up a good thing.

Yeah, new jade forest is worthless and pathetic. I was really ****ed when i saw it. All i want is Jade Cyclops back.
  • Options
    royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yeah, new jade forest is worthless and pathetic. I was really ****ed when i saw it. All i want is Jade Cyclops back.

I agree 100 percent, Ronin is a complete joke. The only godly gear ive been able to get in tower is breastplate of fortitude, it was irritating not having the resolve, but I made it anyway so I could get a little further without using potions, I have murder maker but only after buying 20 gold offerings at the 30 percent discount.
  • Options
    royl256 wrote: »
    I agree 100 percent, Ronin is a complete joke. The only godly gear ive been able to get in tower is breastplate of fortitude, it was irritating not having the resolve, but I made it anyway so I could get a little further without using potions, I have murder maker but only after buying 20 gold offerings at the 30 percent discount.
    Lucky you. Some people could buy 50 gold offerings and still never get a single Murdermaker..
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    After godly gears can buy with spin, im never find even one piece im need. Im just got same godly im already had, so borred.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    After godly gears can buy with spin, im never find even one piece im need. Im just got same godly im already had, so borred.

Hey lmrulkz, remember me? Look at what I found https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463610677100927&set=a.434921059969889.1073741827.434919096636752&type=1

Better than blood of moon wings isn't? Hehe my wing from ronin has better color and animation :D
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I'm so bored of EW3 that I've stopped playing tower and the daily quests. Just log in, get daily reward and then play other games. With 7 pages of games, I can't really wait and give EW3 another chance.
  • Options
    I'm so bored of EW3 that I've stopped playing tower and the daily quests. Just log in, get daily reward and then play other games. With 7 pages of games, I can't really wait and give EW3 another chance.

A lot of people do this now. EW3 is soooo boring. Do tower, get nothing, wait for a couple of hours, do tower, get nothing.

It's worse than Jade Cyclops, why can't they bring that back?

because they're too stingy.

W.T.F.

(does this mean you're no longer in OU?)
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    A lot of people do this now. EW3 is soooo boring. Do tower, get nothing, wait for a couple of hours, do tower, get nothing.

It's worse than Jade Cyclops, why can't they bring that back?

because they're too stingy.

W.T.F.

(does this mean you're no longer in OU?)

Better for you to quit..MEDDLER.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

With the Heroes of Destiny game, we did something similar. The elite players were maxed out and had no daily quests. Every couple of weeks there was a difficult fight but other than that we were down to meaningless farming to get reagents in case an update introduced new gear. GLU had teasers in the game like a map area you could see but not get to and done/remaining mission score showing more to do etc. We all thought there would be an update so we were stockpiling coin and such.

After months of this gluadmin posted and said there were no more releases planned. Since then the HoD forum has hardly had a posting...
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I never got godly for weeks when y iif was around 210 now its at 340 im getting one on every run or second run from 110 -125

On a side not ive noticed te BEAST offerings always givenout tier 8 items i spun it 5 times got incon boots godly gloves and a few wondrous

Worth the gems id say the boots are cook
  • Options
    Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    I never got godly for weeks when y iif was around 210 now its at 340 im getting one on every run or second run from 110 -125

On a side not ive noticed te BEAST offerings always givenout tier 8 items i spun it 5 times got incon boots godly gloves and a few wondrous

Worth the gems id say the boots are cook

People don't want to beastmode, they want F***ING DROPS!
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Like i just said in the post you quoted im getting godly drops every run or two, do you want it handed to you on a platter or something its not supposed to be easy otherwise the leaderboards would be filled with 12308's everytbig drops fine apart from tier 8 items all unbreakables are easy to obtain why do you want tier 8 to be so easy
  • Options
    Like i just said in the post you quoted im getting godly drops every run or two, do you want it handed to you on a platter

Not at all but a few godly pieces within 100 runs would be nice but nothing and im truly burnt out and tired of getting nothing....
  • Options
    AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
    Not at all but a few godly pieces within 100 runs would be nice but nothing and im truly burnt out and tired of getting nothing....

Agreed. Maxed at lvl 50, maxed unbreakable (except ring) and I get to lvl 115 about 1 time in 10 (at best).

As godly is only meant to start dropping at 114 my chances of progress are infinitesimally small. In addition, my drops all appear to be significantly lower - both in terms of level and quality.

I can't see that I'm going to progress any further at this rate and therefore I'm rapidly approaching the point where my interest level will reach zero and I'll switch back to Dungeon Hunter 4, which at least keeps varying the content...