Options

New content?

There's been a lot of criticism of Flu on here for lack of new content (not comps or fixes) but I don't think anyone has actually asked the question!

I've now hit the level cap, and I'm only one item short of a full unbreakable set. I need a lot more shards to get everything to 0/0, which I'm going to need to progress beyond 114 in endless to pick up the higher level kit.

However... The game is now getting increasingly repetitive and stale and I want to ask Glu if there are any plans for new maps, or a new level beyond legendary?

New maps would be welcomed by ALL higher level players as would a greater element of storyline!

So Glu, are there any plans? If so, any clues as to what they are, and more importantly, do you have any timescales for implementing them?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There's been a lot of criticism of Flu on here for lack of new content (not comps or fixes) but I don't think anyone has actually asked the question!

I've now hit the level cap, and I'm only one item short of a full unbreakable set. I need a lot more shards to get everything to 0/0, which I'm going to need to progress beyond 114 in endless to pick up the higher level kit.

However... The game is now getting increasingly repetitive and stale and I want to ask Glu if there are any plans for new maps, or a new level beyond legendary?

New maps would be welcomed by ALL higher level players as would a greater element of storyline!

So Glu, are there any plans? If so, any clues as to what they are, and more importantly, do you have any timescales for implementing them?

Yes, there are lots of plans! We are looking forward to a 2.0 update that is in development. However, we can't share specific details or timelines.

What I can say though is that we have been listening to your suggestions and are taking them into serious consideration as the game develops.
  • Options
    AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, there are lots of plans! We are looking forward to a 2.0 update that it in development. However, we can't share specific details or timelines.

What I can say though is that we have been listening to your suggestions and are taking them into serious consideration as the game develops.

Thanks for the prompt reply - teasing though it is!

I won't ask you to disclose the content of 2.0, but can you at least bracket the timescale? I think I can safely assume it won't be days, or possibly even weeks, but (and we won't hold you to this - honest!), can you at least give an indication of ETA? :-)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for the prompt reply - teasing though it is!

I won't ask you to disclose the content of 2.0, but can you at least bracket the timescale? I think I can safely assume it won't be days, or possibly even weeks, but (and we won't hold you to this - honest!), can you at least give an indication of ETA? :-)

Nope. No timeframes allowed outside of "2014." :)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Im guessing new level to 55 or 60, and new item levels to 54 or 59. And a lv 54 blue would be better than a lv 44 gold.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Yes, there are lots of plans! We are looking forward to a 2.0 update that is in development. However, we can't share specific details or timelines.

Cheers mates :D
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    That is good news, no matter how vague is a welcome thing.

At least there is concrete proof that an update is coming.
    As for the other developments, thank you for listening.
  • Options
    flashyopflashyop Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm so glad to hear that ! Thanks you !
  • Options
    WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Nope. No timeframes allowed outside of "2014." :)

will i get unban in new update or not?

The support discards my tickets but you can answer here.

the new update sounds cool, i wanna play it too, can the banned players will be unbanned so we can play the new version,
    come on you can ban us any time again, but you should not keep the new things away from us.