Eternity Warriors 3 - Primer

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    in my mind:
    "Last 2 games!!! Last 2 games!!! If I got no decent items... I'm saying goodbye..."

1st game came:
    Ok. Last game...

2nd game:
    Got Juggernaut Fist and 1 Unbreakable Resolve... LOL

The drop rate for unbreakables is very high from leg hellboy. Just keep on farming.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    The drop rate for unbreakables is very high from leg hellboy. Just keep on farming.

yeap... got them from leg hellboy... can't pass 103 endless...

also, using the vulture transcendents... not the berserkers.. so it added something like 30 each iif...

Thanks!
    yeap... got them from leg hellboy... can't pass 103 endless...

also, using the vulture transcendents... not the berserkers.. so it added something like 30 each iif...

Thanks!

You said that hellboy dropped juggernaut fists, which means that you are a monk. And if that's true, then your monk is in some deep trouble.

Monk is the worst class in endless. Even people who have 10k+ gs are struggling with 114+. It's very hard, and unless you are a great monk player, you'll be stuck at endless. You almost need a gold level 44 to do anything at 110+.

Once you collect full unbreakables, i suggest using another character. Both mage and warrior are very good in endless.

But don't take my word for it. You are free to do whatever you wish. I just wanted to give you some advice cuz you seem to be stuck in endless without godlies as many other monk players.
    You said that hellboy dropped juggernaut fists, which means that you are a monk. And if that's true, then your monk is in some deep trouble.

Monk is the worst class in endless. Even people who have 10k+ gs are struggling with 114+. It's very hard, and unless you are a great monk player, you'll be stuck at endless. You almost need a gold level 44 to do anything at 110+.

Once you collect full unbreakables, i suggest using another character. Both mage and warrior are very good in endless.

But don't take my word for it. You are free to do whatever you wish. I just wanted to give you some advice cuz you seem to be stuck in endless without godlies as many other monk players.

yeah very true... my plan as well lol

but i'll give it a try... maybe... just maybe i'm a great monk player... lol
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts

This is exactly what I did. I first start playing this game as a monk and quickly realized are poor is this class in endless. I just farmed hellboy and RR untill I get the whole unbreakable set fully evolved. My monk is now stuck at 9.3K GS and I'm working on my warrior.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
    krok8 wrote: »
    This is exactly what I did. I first start playing this game as a monk and quickly realized are poor is this class in endless. I just farmed hellboy and RR untill I get the whole unbreakable set fully evolved. My monk is now stuck at 9.3K GS and I'm working on my warrior.

Good choice.
    trying the mage now... seems like everything is in slow motion (after Monk)... lol
    trying the mage now... seems like everything is in slow motion (after Monk)... lol

Slow motion epicness. Mage is awesome.
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    sigh, i still didnt get single Legandary items fro wave 110-120 .. ive been playing those waves continuosly and still no chance of showing them ..
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    Slow motion epicness. Mage is awesome.

I agree! :D
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I feel sleepy and bored when Mage runs lol. Of course, compared to Monk's.
  • ShowtimenycShowtimenyc Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hey im having a problem. Everyone I know is able to go to the gems screen watch a video and earn gems and I do not have that option. I am using an ipad 4. Does anyone else have this problem??
  • BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    Just wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to make this primer - I'm always referring back to it as I level up my other characters :) cheers
    got a Fiend's Soulshard in Ning Yuan... :)
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Same here but Demon Champion Soulshard in Ning Yuan.
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Bertacus wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to make this primer - I'm always referring back to it as I level up my other characters :) cheers

Thanks! We appreciate it :)
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Thank you very much for the Primer and the updates.
    Small correction: DP reagents drops from 100+ and sometimes even from 99.
  • SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Ive gotten DP reagents from 98 as well
    Probably 95 -100 is like Wolf Fang Pass, gives both types of reagents. I even got a DPSS at 99.
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Prolly a dumb question but never paid attention to it earlier, and this ma y have already been said.
    Nian drops lv 36 gold wpns, ivar does too, are there 41 wpns from ivar? Or is it just 36 and 44?
    d1ck42o wrote: »
    Prolly a dumb question but never paid attention to it earlier, and this ma y have already been said.
    Nian drops lv 36 gold wpns, ivar does too, are there 41 wpns from ivar? Or is it just 36 and 44?

Ivar does not drop level 41 weapons.....because there are no level 41 weapons.

It's just 36 and 44.

And you're probably aware of the fact that Ivar does not drop level 44s.
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    Thanks sceptile. never paid attention before, jade cyclops was real good to my mnk. Now my mage is strugglin lol
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    d1ck42o wrote: »
    Thanks sceptile. never paid attention before, jade cyclops was real good to my mnk. Now my mage is strugglin lol

I know the feeling! I got Nightfire (mage version of Murdermaker) and godly chest off cyclops on my mage, but my warrior is having a hell of a time getting geared up for higher level endless.
  • MinatoMinato Registered Users 16 Posts
    It's possible loot ''storm wings'' with my magician 54% drop ? Because it does not fall in 3 days !
    Yes it's possible. IIF doesn't really matter on the wings drop it's just pure luck. I got JC flags in about 10 days, even with higher IIF and I didn't got LN wings in over 20 days.
  • FERNANDAKICKFERNANDAKICK Registered Users 8 Posts
    eles fizeram modificaçoes no jogo, baixei um aplicativo modificado por eles....
    Acho que foi eles né, pois quando abro o jogo aparece o nome deles, sei la estranho...
    eles fizeram modificaçoes no jogo, baixei um aplicativo modificado por eles....
    Acho que foi eles né, pois quando abro o jogo aparece o nome deles, sei la estranho...

I apologize...i do not speak your language.

Is it Spanish?
  • CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Any clue if 100 -> 110 drop the unbreakable ring?