Patch 1.2 - speculation

Well there was a letter sent out in game about the new patch 1.2.

Any ideas on what might be included? New character level possibly?

edit- added-
The letter is called "Gifting Weekend!" from Glu Mobile - 3-22-2014 (android system)

"Have you claimed your special gift for the day? Remember to login each day from 3/12 - 3/24 to get gifts to prepare you for the 1.2 patch! Players who login all 4 days will get an additional bonus gift on the 5th day!"
Prev13

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

All i can say is: GIMME A EASIER WAY TO GET GODLIES!!!!!!

Possibly a new map. Maybe a new tier of items too.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
    Monk fixed! Nah, that's just dreaming.

I'm with US hoping for an additional way to get tier 8. Maybe some additional content to get aforementioned tier 8???
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts

When did they sent that out"letter"
    ...............OWNED.................
    Jaimito wrote: »
    When did they sent that out"letter"

Yea, i never got it....
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Patch's dont update the game they patch bugs, version 2.0 is a game update
    Any patch you get is just to fix bugs IE the iod update not allowing people to get into game
    Any patch you get is just to fix bugs IE the iod update not allowing people to get into game

So something new is coming?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    The letter is called "Gifting Weekend!" from Glu Mobile - 3-22-2014 (android system)

"Have you claimed your special gift for the day? Remember to login each day from 3/12 - 3/24 to get gifts to prepare you for the 1.2 patch! Players who login all 4 days will get an additional bonus gift on the 5th day!"
    -_-

iOS is being ignored then?

I never got the letter.
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Patch and update is different guys.. Patching some errors only I guess.. Forget abt new map or heroes.. Glu is stingy..
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    Patch and update is different guys.. Patching some errors only I guess.. Forget abt new map or heroes.. Glu is stingy..

Glu is stingy, not dumb.

If they stop updates, no one is going to continue playing.

They want money.
  • BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Hoping its a new map and glu should add max the lvl to 60 since lots old players has reached lvl51,3,56,
    **** it its for android
  • Che@tTeamChe@tTeam Banned Users 18 Posts
    When you collect your daily bonus gift, you will recieve a message for the "Special Gift" for the weekend
  • CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts

I know, but we can still dream... At least we can look forward to the nebulous "2014" answer for the binary update timeline. 12/31/14 at 23:59 anyone?
    BL725 wrote: »
    **** it its for android

Nope, i just got it for iOS.
    Yeah i got a msg also after opening the game...i doubt this is just fixing bugs probably a new map and new boss
    BL725 wrote: »
    Yeah i got a msg also after opening the game...i doubt this is just fixing bugs probably a new map and new boss

They say it's a patch.

But they say it's 1.2

So is it a patch or an update?

/please be an update please be an update please be an update.......
    Ew3 current version is 1.1.1 and we received a msg to glu that a patch 1.2 will be release so i think its an update ...we dont even get a msg from when they patching the game like they did hen they fixed the dash for RR so i think its an update
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I honestly cant remember the thread i read it in but i believe admin has stated before that a 1.2,1.3,1. Whatever is not an update. Its bug fixes or minor changes like adding the jade bosses or tower. The 2.0 update will actually add major content to the game.
    Rentoc wrote: »
    I honestly cant remember the thread i read it in but i believe admin has stated before that a 1.2,1.3,1. Whatever is not an update. Its bug fixes or minor changes like adding the jade bosses or tower. The 2.0 update will actually add major content to the game.

Well that sucks.

Let's just hope for Jade Cyclops to return then.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    They better let Jade cyclops return. If everyone quits now then there won't be another Chinese New Year event for EW3 next year.
    Im not sure on what it could be but it will mote than likely the beast offerings canish and teplace with something new, maybe a new tier will be released and new offerings, updated boss, all those could be in ot
    It wont be new maps or anything like that im sure thats a game update version, we will see you never know
    If they sayyo prepare you for the patch then it must be something half decent haha
    Pretty sure this is a big update thats why they announce it and giving us a reward in every log
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Cannot help but think the patch will be in their favour, why else give out sweeteners lol.

Tbh I think patch will be to address many problems that feature on a regular basis on the forums, but not the requests for higher level drops or anything that would lose them revenue. Plus I cannot see them changing anything that would incur the wrath of the hardcore players. Basically all we will get is changes to the hacking problem, bug fixes and cosmetic tweaks.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Cannot help but think the patch will be in their favour, why else give out sweeteners lol.

Tbh I think patch will be to address many problems that feature on a regular basis on the forums, but not the requests for higher level drops or anything that would lose them revenue. Plus I cannot see them changing anything that would incur the wrath of the hardcore players. Basically all we will get is changes to the hacking problem, bug fixes and cosmetic tweaks.

Are you saying that Glû will probably refuse to make their game better and make their players more happy?

Because you are absolutely right.

But we can still dream:)
    I think you all are a bit harsh, there giving out a patch that will more than likely help someone or some part of the game in some way, they been quite clear that version updates are coming there developing them as we speak, as a company they want to make there customers happy, and it would be incredibly naive of you to think otherwise, there in a hole right now with all the issues and THEY WILL be trying to fix them, they've probably encountered more problems than they initially set out to find, thus why it's taking a while to fix issues, the patch will bring something good, maybe not simple drop rates maybe not map updates, but it will do something for the game not against it, these forums are riddled with players saying the same negative comments every day, there giving you free sh it for four days, isn't that a little something better than nothing??
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Hahaha it is good that we dont has high hope from them, so we wont feel down when it's a lame update.
    Rentoc wrote: »

Adding jade and tower is not minor.
    So it can even be pvp or co-op.

But is likely to be a new place for us to spend the ship token.
    Since when we talk to the captain, the tower is on the left side and we still has empty space on the right.
  • ZammarackZammarack Registered Users 30 Posts
    I think you all are a bit harsh, there giving out a patch that will more than likely help someone or some part of the game in some way, they been quite clear that version updates are coming there developing them as we speak, as a company they want to make there customers happy

Ok that's where you're totally WRONG, Glû doesn't care shiet about their customers
    The only study about making money, NOTHING else.
    I'm The Best ~ Imperishable
    To make money they need to keep there customers haapy, your being stupid thinkin oterwise
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I honestly wasnt trying to belittle the efforts that glu is trying to make. I think it is awesome that they are offering gifts for 4 days. No matter how little they are it is showing they may be trying to move in the right direction. And i should have posted better, i didnt mean to say that tower and jade forest were small. Just that they werent really game changers like pvp, coop, actual new maps or a new character. All they added really was new items. Which that would be great too since this is a loot driven game. More loot and options the better. I also do believe that glu wants to improve the game in the ways we want, it just takes time.

I just am not feeling that this update is the kind of thing that is going to wow us. I truly hope i am wrong. But most games i have played that actually have a game changing update like the ones i mentioned above have some type of hype or announcement to get the players salivating and eager for play. There has been nothing so my hopes arent high, but i have faith they will come eventually.
This discussion has been closed.