Patch 1.2 - speculation

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I am happy to criticize Glu for everything they have done.....

1) Nerf endless drop rates.

2) Double amount of tickets needed to get into endless.

3) Remove Jade Cyclops so that you can no longer easily get a gold lvl 44, and thus endless is now 1000 times harder.

4) Add godlies and lvl 44 to gold offerings so that people can pay to get everything that I worked so hard for.

5) Add worthless Jade Forest.

6) Horrible customer support and absolutely terrible way of identifying hackers. Seriously, ban JonWayne but everyone on wave 300 in endless leaderboard stay?

7) Not caring about the majority of their player base.

Not trying to bash, but most people will agree with this list.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ZammarackZammarack Registered Users 30 Posts

3) Remove Jade Cyclops so that you can no longer easily get a gold lvl 44, and thus endless is now 1000 times harder.

4) Add godlies and lvl 44 to gold offerings so that people can pay to get everything that I worked so hard for.

6) Horrible customer support and absolutely terrible way of identifying hackers. Seriously, ban JonWayne but everyone on wave 300 in endless leaderboard stay?

Totally agree, they care shet about us, they care about nothing but themselves n makin money
    I'm The Best ~ Imperishable
    To make money they need to keep there customers haapy, your being stupid thinkin oterwise

I realize u haven't been reading much about what's happening here
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts

I still think you need to let go of item 4. IAPs are and will always be a driving force in a free to play game. Might as well get over your "hard work."
    Comar wrote: »
    I still think you need to let go of item 4. IAPs are and will always be a driving force in a free to play game. Might as well get over your "hard work."

I'm actually neutral about it now, since if people pay money, then MAYBE it will convince Glu to increase quiality of games.
  • BaalbackBaalback Registered Users 7 Posts
    hopefully we can get godly with another monster.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Im quite aware of whats been going on, i dont need anyone to tell me, if you idiots honestly believe that glu dosent want there paying customers to be happy then your just an idiot, no payin customers no business. An ultra, ive had countless godlys drop in the last week i mean over 15 from about 30 runs, so the drop rate isnt nerfed
    Its funny the ones who complain the most are the ones who probably havent paid/put a dime into the game, theres no hope for you lot, go find another game, unfortunately the few that are unhappy are the biggest bunch of whiny d ickheads known to man, who dont want to pay a dime for a game and want it all given to them
    Personally im happy with the drop rates, im happy with the responses that are made, the game wasnt released whole it was released in progress, stop whining on the forums the lot of you.
  • YosenYosen Registered Users 7 Posts
    Im quite aware of whats been going on, i dont need anyone to tell me, if you idiots honestly believe that glu dosent want there paying customers to be happy then your just an idiot, no payin customers no business. An ultra, ive had countless godlys drop in the last week i mean over 15 from about 30 runs, so the drop rate isnt nerfed
    Its funny the ones who complain the most are the ones who probably havent paid/put a dime into the game, theres no hope for you lot, go find another game, unfortunately the few that are unhappy are the biggest bunch of whiny d ickheads known to man, who dont want to pay a dime for a game and want it all given to them
    Personally im happy with the drop rates, im happy with the responses that are made, the game wasnt released whole it was released in progress, stop whining on the forums the lot of you.

Seems to me that YOU are GLU employee...
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts

And if you pay too much you get banned. If people didn't complain and rant those top paying players would have been long gone. Slaughter the cow when you can't get anymore milk from them.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts

15 in 30 runs? Well sir then your one a thousand. I have been farmimg endless for 4,5-5 weeks now. 5-8 minimum runs a day. Still have never seen a godly ring murdermaker, yang or resolve chest. So dont give me droprate is fine. Been geting low iif gear and maxed iif gear. No change ex more greens/blues with higher..
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Have to agree with Lactrix on that one
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    I doubt that its 1 in a thousand my iif is 430% and since i increased it to that, i pretty much get wondrous on every run between 110-130, and godly every second,
    Well aren't you the lucky one
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    Not really if it was as rare as you lot make it out to be then we wouldnt have so many people with godly gear, you obviously either die before you get to 114/115, 124/125 or 129/130 as a lot of people say that they get a wondrous godly on every run or two
    Have tried on a daily basis for over a month. I try different gear combinations, different skill combinations and anything people suggest, but still get no further than 115. Only on vary rare occasions have I seen a purple or gold, even then they have been low level. This is all with good, but not perfect gear. Some days the frustration has been that bad, I can truly see why people choose the hacking route.

Ok f-tard, tell me this
    What's the point of paying for stuff that u can freely get with a little effort n hard work??

There is none, only thing it helps u to being a lazy ***.
    You obviously got some serious luck kiddo, I've been farming this shet with 375+ iif and got MM 2 godly helm resolve and Yangs blade that took me atleast a week and u get 15 godlys in 30 runs? Pfft
  • worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    I doubt that its 1 in a thousand my iif is 430% and since i increased it to that, i pretty much get wondrous on every run between 110-130, and godly every second,

How old are you, 12? We all know how difficult it is to get godly gears. If you can get godly in almost every run, it is most likely that you are cheating or you are lying. I believe it is the latter for your case.
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    worawat wrote: »
    How old are you, 12? We all know how difficult it is to get godly gears. If you can get godly in almost every run, it is most likely that you are cheating or you are lying. I believe it is the latter for your case.

Or uncannily lucky ;)

I've ran EM with nearly 460% IIF, and do not see wonderous, unbreak, or godly every or nearly every run. It's seems rarer than what some claim. /shrug

Everyone's experience seems to differ.
    Lol im definitely not cheating, im not reslly bothered if you dont believe me, im stating a fact of my experience within those levels, if i complete level 110-130 i Pretty much always get something wondrous or up, believe what you want, i dont hack glucan confirmthat, infact im pretty sure its obvious if you look at my chracters haha, but i do believe that atleast some of you are dying at the important waves and are killing your chances of getting what you need, and complaining as a result. I dont have all the godlys i need but i have several of one type eg 5 pairs of boots (not all resolve) but im still waiting on gloves and ring
  • vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    Lol im definitely not cheating, im not reslly bothered if you dont believe me, im stating a fact of my experience within those levels, if i complete level 110-130 i Pretty much always get something wondrous or up, believe what you want, i dont hack glucan confirmthat, infact im pretty sure its obvious if you look at my chracters haha, but i do believe that atleast some of you are dying at the important waves and are killing your chances of getting what you need, and complaining as a result. I dont have all the godlys i need but i have several of one type eg 5 pairs of boots (not all resolve) but im still waiting on gloves and ring

Jay is right guys. 114-115, 119-120, 124-125, 129-130 (for people who can get there drop godly/wonderous and purple/gold lvl 44 weapons. and Here is the breakdown for what you will find (yes this is tested by me haha):

PS: if you can find the item on 114 you can find it on any of the levels specified above.

114-115: helm, chest, spaulders, boots, leg weapon
    119-120: bracers, talisman, leg weapon (u need a substantially large IIF (~300 for bracers), + all above
    124-125: Ring, leg weapon, + all above
    Hmm maybe drop it to 113-115, but keep the rest the same. Help give some of us a fighting chance to start progressing. I die on a regular basis around 114 and only vary rarely get to 115. Even if they make the droprate on 113 a bit harder, knowing I can complete 113 would make me keep at it.
    This is exactly what im talking about terry, you posted earlier that you agree with someones previous comments about not getting the drops, but you cannot complete the level that they drop at, 114 is were they start, so how do you know that im talkig BS based on the fact you cannot complete the first tier 8 drop wave
    I could get to 115 with unbr set and chaf sword and ran it a few tiles until i got a 44 purp which ten helped me run it consistantly, then eventually i got a leg 44 (killic sword) and i could then progres to 119/120 and so on so on
    You should keep trying as its not impossible, you should obtain enough pots and revives from offerings to help you out
    This is exactly what im talking about terry, you posted earlier that you agree with someones previous comments about not getting the drops, but you cannot complete the level that they drop at, 114 is were they start, so how do you know that im talkig BS based on the fact you cannot complete the first tier 8 drop wave
    I could get to 115 with unbr set and chaf sword and ran it a few tiles until i got a 44 purp which ten helped me run it consistantly, then eventually i got a leg 44 (killic sword) and i could then progres to 119/120 and so on so on
    You should keep trying as its not impossible, you should obtain enough pots and revives from offerings to help you out

What I was originally going to say was so vulgar that it would get me banned again.

So im going to say this. My warrior has ran through endless for two months now. I do not get a godly item every run. I an lucky if i get one after around 15-20 runs from 110-125.

Not saying that you are lying, but you have amazing luck. So do not judge those that have worse luck.
    I never said every run, i said i get one every second run, i tested my theory today and it proved correct again, no were did i judge anyone, if anythin do not judge me for having good luck, and didnt you just get your mm a few weeks back, how could you hve gotten 125+ without it ? The fact that you even got the mm should outweigh everything else, you are in a group of few who have gotten there mm on endlesa, id say your luckier than most
    Anyway im not saying anything else on the matter other than this
    In my opinion the drop rates are fair in the game.as new tiers come out thos one will fade away and be easy to get
    Lets just see what comes up in the next few weeks. :)
    Enjoy.
    I never said every run, i said i get one every second run, i tested my theory today and it proved correct again, no were did i judge anyone, if anythin do not judge me for having good luck, and didnt you just get your mm a few weeks back, how could you hve gotten 125+ without it ? The fact that you even got the mm should outweigh everything else, you are in a group of few who have gotten there mm on endlesa, id say your luckier than most
    Anyway im not saying anything else on the matter other than this
    In my opinion the drop rates are fair in the game.as new tiers come out thos one will fade away and be easy to get
    Lets just see what comes up in the next few weeks. :)
    Enjoy.

Yeah.

Let's hope for something good from Glu.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Cthun wrote: »
    I know, but we can still dream... At least we can look forward to the nebulous "2014" answer for the binary update timeline. 12/31/14 at 23:59 anyone?

Early next week, assuming nothing crazy. Expect detailed post "soon"~
    Rentoc wrote: »
    I honestly cant remember the thread i read it in but i believe admin has stated before that a 1.2,1.3,1. Whatever is not an update. Its bug fixes or minor changes like adding the jade bosses or tower. The 2.0 update will actually add major content to the game.

Close, but not quite. Essentially, you have Ver x.y.z

An increase in x is legendary, and points to a maaaaaaaaaajor content update. This usually adds significantly to the core game flow and adds completely new functionality.

An increase in y is epic, and points to a content update, and some new functionality. Ex: 1.1 added CNY, jade forest, endless tower.

An increase in z is rare, and is usually a large bug update with some minor content. Ex: 1.1.1 added wings, pets and so on.

This is not a definitive definition, but gives you a good guideline.

1.2 is big :)
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Hmm maybe drop it to 113-115, but keep the rest the same. Help give some of us a fighting chance to start progressing. I die on a regular basis around 114 and only vary rarely get to 115. Even if they make the droprate on 113 a bit harder, knowing I can complete 113 would make me keep at it.

So technically, the drops listed all start a bit earlier, it's just much more likely higher up. The drops start at 111, depending on gear and the like.

Some of the stuff coming in 1.2 will help make completing those first parts where the gear starts dropping a bit easier :)
  • BradianBradian Registered Users 16 Posts
    Since I updated to iOS 7.1 I can not get into the game again. I use iphone 4 :(
This discussion has been closed.