Options

The Beast King Offering-Glu please help

So I did the 10 rolls for The Beast King offering and I got nothing but Blue items and 2 purples but when I look at the items its all Legends with a 2 purples and a Mystery Treasure slot...unless the Mystery Treasure slot gives blues then why did I get them and if it does then that means I got 8/10 Mystery Treasures and if that's the case then that really isn't fair at all....the only items that should be given are the ones shown otherwise that's being dishonest as heck.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You really didn't try to spin iron/silver coins until now and you started with Beast coins?
    The mistery box is everywhere and it's full of sh#t and that's what you get most of the times.
    Off topic: I rolled 100 iron coins and I didn't get any health potion and only 1 (actually 3) energy potion.
  • Options
    AwakenedGamerAwakenedGamer Registered Users 12 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    You really didn't try to spin iron/silver coins until now and you started with Beast coins?

No I have rolled all of the offerings but the fact that it is giving 8/10 items not even shown is bs and if it is because of the Myst box then 8/10 rolls being the Myst box is really not fair and they should advertise for all those items and have the legends advertised as items you will win when hell freezes over....
  • Options
    WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yah offering are like that only. done more than 10 gold offering never got any legendary item.
  • Options
    ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    No I have rolled all of the offerings but the fact that it is giving 8/10 items not even shown is bs and if it is because of the Myst box then 8/10 rolls being the Myst box is really not fair and they should advertise for all those items and have the legends advertised as items you will win when hell freezes over....

EW3 has horrible drops? Say it isn't so...

I agree, Gold and Beast (or other special offering) should provide better gear, epic or legendary quality only. Some players, who think they are "elite" see the offerings providing gear as a blow to their "hard work," a sentiment which I find odd...
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Comar wrote: »
    EW3 has horrible drops? Say it isn't so...

I agree, Gold and Beast (or other special offering) should provide better gear, epic or legendary quality only. Some players, who think they are "elite" see the offerings providing gear as a blow to their "hard work," a sentiment which I find odd...

I just don't think it's fair that someone can just pay to get what i spent months farming endless for.

Well, I'm sure Glu's pocketbook is grinning right now.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    I just don't think it's fair that someone can just pay to get what i spent months farming endless for.

Just be glad offerings don't give you gear that is not obtained by farming. They could always make the top gear exclusive to offerings.
  • Options
    shirokumashirokuma Registered Users 4 Posts
    Other games allow one to spend real money to get a concrete advance/ help in the game (Infinity Blade comes to mind) Even other Glu games are fairly good (Frontline Warrior, Contract Killer etc)

The fact that it is more or less gambling using the token system is a little bit odd. The fact that for the equivalent of I suppose 20USD one gets little to no useful items seems to be something of a fraud or bait and switch in my book.

Farming at a lower level is tough, time consuming and pretty much "work" ---- Games are supposed to be fun?

I keep farming and getting extremely low level gold items...... Can't kill the next boss to farm better items --- Stuck so turn to the tokens which steal my money.

Charing a little for the game might be a better option?

Seems a complete lack of balance when the "free" iron tokens give much better rewards than the paid tokens
  • Options

You are telling me that the tournament winners are paying for tokens and reagents?
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    shirokuma wrote: »
    You are telling me that the tournament winners are paying for tokens and reagents?

i am in no. 1 guild.. and yes i do buy gems..
  • Options
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    i am in no. 1 guild.. and yes i do buy gems..

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply. I just see a lot of cracks for the game and it makes me wonder.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    shirokuma wrote: »

Yes.

Some people will pay thousands for the Beast King and they get everything. I've seen several people with it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.