iOS 7.1

I would just like to say that even though Glu have been saying there is "nothing to update at this time", they keep locking threads also.. I know an administrator will read this message so please listen.. People are getting sick and tired of waiting for this update which will be hitting 4 weeks! What on earth is happening, it must be a common problem because many games my partner play where doing the same and were patched and working a day or two later. Closing this thread won't make it any easier either, there are hundreds of people who pay a lot of money to be at the place they are and your going to lose business and tarnish your reputation if it continues.. Please read and take note, for a change.

Comments

• ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    irMemphis wrote: »
    I would just like to say that even though Glu have been saying there is "nothing to update at this time", they keep locking threads also.. I know an administrator will read this message so please listen.. People are getting sick and tired of waiting for this update which will be hitting 4 weeks! What on earth is happening, it must be a common problem because many games my partner play where doing the same and were patched and working a day or two later. Closing this thread won't make it any easier either, there are hundreds of people who pay a lot of money to be at the place they are and your going to lose business and tarnish your reputation if it continues.. Please read and take note, for a change.

Problem is, it isn't just an iOS 7.1 issue, because there are ppl using that version and the game still works. You can't patch what you don't know to fix. Sorry, but you'll have to wait for a fix to be identified.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Yeah comars right i have 7.1 installed and i can get in on my ipad but not on my phone
  • irMemphisirMemphis Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yea I should have elaborated better, I was supposed to put in that the issue was clearly iPhone 4 related. It does still pose why it takes a month to fix the problem, experiment with the code or something (I don't mean to sound out of line if you have already so apologises in advance). I do understand it would be a tedious task to try and go through it all to identify the cause. You can understand my and other peoples irratation even though you say you are working on the issue, would moving my efforts elsewhere to a different game be just? I don't really want to be waiting for another month to pass.. Then another etc.
  • XxSatchielxXXxSatchielxX Registered Users 3 Posts

I was trying to access to the game after to patch my i phone 4 to iOS 7.1 version and found that the problem is a bug that doesnt let us access to our accounts because of incompatibility between the game and this new version only with iphones i tried with an i pad and it works also there is no issues with another glu games but only this one. I tried with 3 different iphones 4 any other change in software throught this console will be unnefective. Absolutly a bug. Im afraid glu team would not be abble to solve it unless 7.2 iOS version will be released but we are not sure it would fix it i might i have to buy another cellphone.
  • XxSatchielxXXxSatchielxX Registered Users 3 Posts

I was trying to access to the game after to patch my i phone 4 to iOS 7.1 version and found that the problem is a bug that doesnt let us access to our accounts because of incompatibility between the game and this new version only with iphones i tried with an i pad and it works also there is no issues with another glu games but only this one. I tried with 3 different iphones 4 any other change in software throught this console will be unnefective. Absolutly a bug. Im afraid glu team would not be abble to solve it unless 7.2 iOS version will be released but we are not sure it would fix it i might i have to buy another cellphone.