Peiko's Labryinth - lvl 31 epic weapon?

Vino15Vino15 Registered Users 6 Posts
I tried to avoid posting such a noob question but my searching hasn't found the answers yet..

I'm currently a lvl34 1999gs warrior and stuck at (L) cyclops. Currently using gold "Doombringer" lvl 21. I just came across a lvl 31 Formidable sword of the Slayer +189 through offerings. I can't evolve it yet as I can only get demon champ reagents from offerings. So in the mean time I'm looking for an epic lvl 31 and fusing my armor.

My question is this. Can Peiko's Labryinth be farmed for lvl 31 epic weapon, which is what I've been farming for a week? Or is there a better place to farm that other than ancient caverns, which is hard for me to pass the boss without potions and revives? Hellboy is also pretty much out of the question for "farming" as I'm about 50/50 in killing him.

Thank you for ANY help or ADVICE!

EDIT: Attk: 694, Def: 690, Cri rate: 22, Cri dmg: 119, IIF: 80%

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    lvl 26 gold weapon should be good enough to kill all the monsters you mentioned. What you need now is to practice your skills more. If you only successfully use your defense skill 80% of the time then you're not good enough and need more practice. Practice until you can use the skill 95~99% of the time. Try to remember all the boss monsters' movements.

Btw no point to get a lvl 31 epic weapon if you can't evolve it.
  • Vino15Vino15 Registered Users 6 Posts
    lvl 26 gold weapon should be good enough to kill all the monsters you mentioned. What you need now is to practice your skills more. If you only successfully use your defense skill 80% of the time then you're not good enough and need more practice. Practice until you can use the skill 95~99% of the time. Try to remember all the boss monsters' movements.

Btw no point to get a lvl 31 epic weapon if you can't evolve it.

Thanks for the advice EW. Very true, I need to work on my parry and memorize their moves. I got use to getting a decent weapon and not having to use defense quite as much, until now. For now I'll worry about maxing my armor and practicing more on (L) cyclops..

Much appreciated!
  • BL725BL725 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Parry parry parry the cyclops atk
    BL725 wrote: »
    Parry parry parry the cyclops atk

Working that tip right now, ty..

I'm thinking I might need to start fusing my heavenly talisman tracker for some energy reduction. It seems 3 moves and my energy is completely gone with only 1/8 dmg done to the Lcyclops. When I started I was told to use items with IIF, yet searching, it seems some people are using rings or talismans with ER ..
    I just realized I made a mistake in my first post, I have a lvl 21 Doomsbringer, not a lvl 26. Weapon attk is around 594.. So I'm wondering if I should farm somewhere for a lvl 26 weapon to do more damage to cyclops? It seems like this legend is just a pin ***** to him.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Lv. 26 gold drops from Netherborn but if you're not lucky you may need a lot of tries. And should be more than enough to beat LC.
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Lv. 26 gold drops from Netherborn but if you're not lucky you may need a lot of tries. And should be more than enough to beat LC.

Thanks Trainelu.. I had been farming Helgard, thinking that might drop me a lvl26. Unfortunately I've only gotten a lvl 21 epic from there. I just might have to try my luck with HB and hope for the best, regardless of my lack of wins against him.

I do have a lvl 31 uncommon that I can evolve up to 10 with my current reagents but I don't think that will upgrade my attk strength until I get in the 15 zone.. Not sure how the math works on that, I just know it's max gs is 983 compared to my equipped 794.
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Just try to keep farming hellboy imo. He drops a bunch of gold weaps lvl 26; The Widow Maker, Flashstrike, The Holy Blade of Nobilus(best), Dragon's Eye Sword. Get one of those and max it with the soulshards you get from farming for it and you should be ok. If you are having trouble beating him just get all your armor fused to at least 15/15 and get your gs up.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I used a lvl 26 blue weapon from iron offering to defeat the legendary cyclops on all 3 of my characters. Takes like 5 minutes or something, but patience is a virtue right?
    I used a lvl 26 blue weapon from iron offering to defeat the legendary cyclops on all 3 of my characters. Takes like 5 minutes or something, but patience is a virtue right?

Yes it is.. HB, here I come. That's exactly where I got the green lvl 31, but from a silver offering.. Then two armors from a silver and god of gold today..