failure offerings to King Beast

I buy gems to give them as gifts to the king beast, which should only make legendary items (13) or wings (2) or epic items (2) and given me 2 very low level blue items that are not even on the list items to win .... not to spend my money, I feel cheated :mad::mad:

Comments

• ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    I buy gems to give them as gifts to the king beast, which should only make legendary items (13) or wings (2) or epic items (2) and given me 2 very low level blue items that are not even on the list items to win .... not to spend my money, I feel cheated :mad::mad:

That's the mystery prize. The legendary items are the best you can get from offering, but it is a matter of chance. Spending 1 or 10 you might not get a legendary item. May take many attempts. All relies on luck.
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    So its not an equal chance for listed items? Because it clearly looks like it is.
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    They are just showing the best of what you can obtain. Doesn't mean spend 1 or 100 offerings and you are going to get all or any of them. Chances are on your side that you'll eventually get a legendary the more you spend, but it is all a matter of chance.

You should have an idea of how offerings work by now; it is the same with Iron and Silver offerings.
  • shirokumashirokuma Registered Users 4 Posts
    Iron tokens at least give reagents. Those are at least useful for levelling up items.

If they straight out said it was gambling I think people would have less of an irate reaction to it. The advertising is pretty false in my opinion.

I had the same reaction as the OP, low level items that were lower than what the iron tokens will get or even what the cyclops will give out. I felt that it was poor advertising and a bait and switch move.

Glu should just admit that it is roulette or wheel of fortune and people would not get as angry.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Read the primer before you spin Gold/Beast King offerings.