Options

Posting this again cuz its more of a suggestion

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
Hello glu admin,

I have been playing this game for a while and I am getting less and less interested in the game like many others I have talked to. Just so you know, many people I have played with before have quit because some things were unfair and exaggerated. As I started to look for the wings in Champion Netherborn someone told me that because of the way the drop rates work, some people could get the wings after 1 try, some at 500 and over, and others would never get them and so I started wondering if it was true. In my case, I am now officially on my 2514th kill in legendary champ and I think this is way exaggerated. So I would like to have more information on how the drop rates work from the point of view of a GLU ADMIN. Also, I think it is time to change these ridiculous drops from him. In my opinion, we should all be able to get the wings in a maximum amount of 1000 kills in legendary and maybe 2000 for normal (this should apply for all the wing drops right now and in the future). My second topic is on the Risen Ronin drops. I was very exited to learn that there would be a new Jade Forest update but I was very disappointed when I saw his drops. Players cannot get any Godly items from him. Could you tell me what is the point of having the same drops we get in legendary Netherborn? In my opinion this makes no sense because you are making people like me who got all the unbreakables from the ivar mountains which has a much better drop rate uninterested in jade. So I think the godly items should be accessible in jade and not just in endless mode. I know that glu mobile is trying to make more money off the customers recently and I understand that but I don't agree with their approach. This is one of the main reasons why some players delete the game and I will end up doing it as well if nothing changes. As I looked at the shop in the game, I didn't find it very developped and I was asking myself "Why don't you guys work on it?!" This is a great opportunity to make cash if you want some. As a player, I would be ready to pay for some items if the price in gems is reasonable. Lowering the price would definitely end up making you more money. In the next updates I will expect to see a bigger variety of gear as well as other wings in the shop. What would make this different from the offerings is that you would be guaranteed to get what you want. Another reason why people don't get gems for the offerings. This concludes my "Things to change" list for the game. Eternity warriors 3 is definitely an unfinished diamond meaning that it has lots of potential. I wouldn't be writing this if this wasn't true. I think that these changes and a bit of advertising would make this game the best RPG and would help to grow the community. I really hope that Glu will respond to my questions and tell me what will be next for the upcoming updates.

With all my respect,

Freddy 406

Comments

• Options
    JoJo0oJoJo0o Registered Users 2 Posts
    and no one replied to this? unbelievable.....
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    No ones replied to this because theres another thread with over 50 comments aboutthe new patch coming early this week with BIG CHANGES as the moderator stated, your a bit late to raise these concerns as it has been spoken about over and over and it seems glu has finally made new content.
    The wings will drop eventually, it took me about 5000 times on LHB, if you think its exaggerted then dont try for them, there only a vanity item that do nothing for your character

I suggest you go to the support/announcement part of the forum were it is clear what the update will include (generally) and when it will be coming (this week)

Pretty much everything you said has been answered or already brought up numerous times
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    No ones replied to this because theres another thread with over 50 comments aboutthe new patch coming early this week with BIG CHANGES as the moderator stated, your a bit late to raise these concerns as it has been spoken about over and over and it seems glu has finally made new content.
    The wings will drop eventually, it took me about 5000 times on LHB, if you think its exaggerted then dont try for them, there only a vanity item that do nothing for your character

I suggest you go to the support/announcement part of the forum were it is clear what the update will include (generally) and when it will be coming (this week)

Pretty much everything you said has been answered or already brought up numerous times

He posted this before they even announced the four day rewards and the 1.2 patch.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    JoJo0o wrote: »
    and no one replied to this? unbelievable.....

HA.

I glanced at it and thought holy moly... that's a big paragraph.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    ....................So I think the godly items should be accessible in jade and not just in endless..........

I found something in there...

Well godly was accessible in jade for about a month or so. Jade Cyclops.
  • Options
    I did post this before and a glu admin just replied "Thanks for the suggestions but we are not the game makers" anyways he also said that the game makers do check in to watch the posts. I reposted it just to make sure that they have read it. Yes I know this is a huge asss paragraph but I did it on my mac and it didn't look as long lol
  • Options
    I found something in there

Well godly was accessible in jade for about a month or so. Jade Cyclops.

Yeah but it should always be accessible. When jade clops was there I decided to get all the unbreakables and the wings before, thinking that I would have time to look for godlies after but it was gone before I really started farming him. I regret that... It was a pretty stupid move. Now I am stuck with chad and all unbreakables. Ultrascept was actually smart and took the time to farm jade clops instead and now he got murdermaker in endless since he had vortex blade from cyclops. It was way easier for him to farm in endless with that sword than me with Chad. I usually don't get passed stage 118.
  • Options
    Yeah but it should always be accessible. When jade clops was there I decided to get all the unbreakables and the wings before, thinking that I would have time to look for godlies after but it was gone before I really started farming him. I regret that... It was a pretty stupid move. Now I am stuck with chad and all unbreakables. Ultrascept was actually smart and took the time to farm jade clops instead and now he got murdermaker in endless since he had vortex blade from cyclops. It was way easier for him to farm in endless with that sword than me with Chad. I usually don't get passed stage 118.

I took the time all right......four days with five minute kills with a 15/15 purple lvl 36. Then i got a purple lvl 44. It made my life SO much better.
  • Options
    I took the time all right......four days with five minute kills with a 15/15 purple lvl 36. Then i got a purple lvl 44. It made my life SO much better.

You took the right decision and not me. Now I am stuck. Hope this update that is on right now will help me get the godlies. Don't get me disappointed with that new update glu.
  • Options
    DarkConanDarkConan Registered Users 4 Posts
    well im with freddy im going 1 months in endlesstower only thing i get is cyclonesword s goldie and 2 other goldies whats not with the right stats. ah come on i have a dropchance with 376.2% and there is droping nothing the whole time. rlly what drops is most white, green, blue and purp trash where hellboy gold drops are better then this from tower 110-120
  • Options
    You took the right decision and not me. Now I am stuck. Hope this update that is on right now will help me get the godlies. Don't get me disappointed with that new update glu.

Freddy, it was a mess of four days. Everyone in Apotheosis was telling me to quit and go farm legendary nian for a gold lvl 36.

My impatience payed off for once:)