High or low IIF on Endless

TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
I have a pretty big problem.
Is it better to run endless with about 360% and if I'm lucky get past 120 or with about 180% and get past 125 most of the times?
The drop rate of godly is so low that the only difference I noticed was that on high IIF I get more blue and eventually purple (not always Wondrous) than on low IIF.

Comments

• LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    I have a pretty big problem.
    Is it better to run endless with about 360% and if I'm lucky get past 120 or with about 180% and get past 125 most of the times?
    The drop rate of godly is so low that the only difference I noticed was that on high IIF I get more blue and eventually purple (not always Wondrous) than on low IIF.

Have the same exp. With about 250iif i have got all my godly items ex helm/chest (jade clops). Same with 44 weps in endless. But still no ring/murdermaker/yang
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    I really dont think it makes one flip what your iif is. My warrior i run tower with 434%. And my mage i run with 200%. I have been running mage since tower came out. And warrior mebbe 2 and a half weeks. Warrior has gotten one sword of butcher, zero godly and zero wondrous. Admittedly mage hasnt gotten anything over a frickin green in 2 weeks. She was getting godlies and wonderous mebbe every 4 runs. Not sure what has changed and i can only speak for myself but iif is making zero difference in my runs for about 2 weeks now. And we wont even talk about my monk runs lol. Even with over 10k gs its more of a stumble into a cactus every run. He is no longer allowed in tower. He sits in a corner with his dunce cap on.

On a side note. Farming HB with either of my characters makes no difference i can see either. They both get unbreakables, leg weps and dps's on a very regular basis.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    IIF affected my loot for my Monk a lot. Before I had like 380+ IIF and I keep getting new gears for my monk, but then I switched to my best gears and only got 180-ish IIF. Never had I gotten another new piece for my monk. Eventually I quit the game and stopped running tower.

Btw my monk only has 1/2 of the Godly set.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I was a Monk too. Many monk users stopped because of the endless. I was lucky enough to get everything possible from JC, even did a few endless runs but 119-120 is insane so I started Mage and now Warrior. Now my lv. 51 Monk just sits there with nothing to do. But still I like the monk most of all but not in endless.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Works for me on warrior at 317% refusing to up it incase it spoils my run of "good luck" havent equipped any of my new gear in a week haha although i have noticed i get a lot nore of one godly than the other seems pretty consistant that i get boots alot for warrior
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I have been farming endless since 2 days after it came out with a 380% iif. That's about 2 months, 6-8 times a day, wave 111-125. I have seen only 8 godly items drop, 4 of which were godly helms of fortitude. I have only half the godly gear. A guild mate of mine has been farming endless for 2 weeks with a 212% iif and has gotten 16 godly items. I don't think iif matters. I notice its feast or famine. Half the players get tons of godly drops no matter what iif they have, and the other half gets nothing but junk drops. Maybe it's a system glitch or design flaw, but I for one am getting very frustrated. I have heard many many stories of players that have been farming endless and not getting anything at all regardless of iif, and I hear many stories of people that get godly drops every 4-5 runs. In my opinion, I don't think its a matter of iif, I think its a problem with the drop rate and drop tables for some of the players.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    I have been farming endless since 2 days after it came out with a 380% iif. That's about 2 months, 6-8 times a day, wave 111-125. I have seen only 8 godly items drop, 4 of which were godly helms of fortitude. I have only half the godly gear. A guild mate of mine has been farming endless for 2 weeks with a 212% iif and has gotten 16 godly items. I don't think iif matters. I notice its feast or famine. Half the players get tons of godly drops no matter what iif they have, and the other half gets nothing but junk drops. Maybe it's a system glitch or design flaw, but I for one am getting very frustrated. I have heard many many stories of players that have been farming endless and not getting anything at all regardless of iif, and I hear many stories of people that get godly drops every 4-5 runs. In my opinion, I don't think its a matter of iif, I think its a problem with the drop rate and drop tables for some of the players.

It's really just luck and bad design on Glu's part...

The game used to run smoothly when Jade Cyclops was still around. You beat hellboy, you farm JC for gold lvl 44, and then delve into endless.

Now? You farm hellboy for unbreakables and go farm jade for wings. Then you just log in every day for dailies and hope for better update. Because you are sick and tired of dying in endless all the time.

Or you could just go start a new character. Only warrior can make it to 115 with no problem. All other characters suck, ugh.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.