well..tnx for nothing GLU.. me and my guild are deleting this game.. i advice you all

JJTHEMANJJTHEMAN Registered Users 14 Posts
to do this as well.. no new content for MAC
no update for IOS..
evil drop rate..
all for money..
the the customer service ... well ... there is non.. i wrote to GLU like 200 times.. on customer support .. nothing!!!

i have 49 in my guild.. we are all leaving!!! as 2 other guild before us..

Comments

• komojohnkomojohn Registered Users 14 Posts
    exactly!!!!!
    ive deleted all GLU games... gold diggers!!! and when you ask the admin here he will always gives a stupid answer
  • JJTHEMANJJTHEMAN Registered Users 14 Posts
    i wrote to app-store about this.. GLU actually lies in the appstore and appl should know about it.. i suggest you to do the same.. many of my friends here are writing apple as well.. my brother works for apple but in a different department..
    he will address them as well..
    its so ugly what GLU is doing to their customers!!!!
    well. you are right man.. ill do it to and ill tell my guild to do this as well..
    i paid a lot of money to GLU.. not cool at all!
  • dannyboysdannyboys Registered Users 12 Posts
    you guys are so right!!! in doin it to! ill tell my guild guys and girls to do the same..
    i paid real money for this game.. not a good idea for the bad service by GLU!!!!!!

CANT UNDERSTAND GLU!!!! ... i have iphone and i cant play no more.. so i moved to MAC... you dont wanna know this version..
    poor mac players!!!! seriously!!!
    and the most unkind act is the answers we get!!! we are your customers GLU!!! shame on you!!!
  • KrayzbergKrayzberg Registered Users 20 Posts
    GLU dont know how to keep their best customers.. i played GLU games for 4 years now..
    i paid good money.. in my country customers are being treated differently and much better to say the least!
  • WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Agreed with this, no customer support.
    well.. i know of 83 players that quit playing GLU games because of that behavior ..
    the so called "super" admin here doenst realy care.. but the chief admin of apple appstore got his mail today..
    including all of this act!
    glu lies to MAC users... on the game screen on appstore mentioning "TOURNAMENTS" = BIG FAL LIE!
    12 of my guild members wrote to apple today.. mentioning all the lies and problems..
    im writing now a letter to some guy that i know working for apple .. about the non support we are dealing here..
    it is so ridiculous that they are calling there selfs support!!! or super admin.. that doesnt realy do anything to help us..
    they dont understand that this is a wave and its getting bigger and bigger!
    588 views and no response from our dear SUPER SUPER admin... ridiculous

my brother in law is no. 5 at "888" .. ill ask him what we can do about this bad customer support.
    not only that this admin didnt respond .. he has deleted some posts! ugly work!
    ive just noticed it.. ive send apple 3 mails about this also..
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Give folks a free game and look what you get.
    i payed good money.. was my choice to make.. but its an official company.. and im a customer,
    i should get customer service.. a kind one. and a strait one. i wrote tones of mail to GLU..
    they didnt answer one!
    same hare man.. same here
  • WindhakerWindhaker Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hmm.....wait why was i banned from support form too....I cant even contact them while they banned me from playing,

And the game says contact support when i try play to it.....lets see my player data is reset and when i start the game it says contact support and support automatically discards my messages.

26Bn0qG.png
    im waiting for apple support to respond.. they send me a good reply about the mail i had send..
    i will fight this to the end.. this cant continue !
    pls let us know what they answered you :) tnx!
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Cya matee!;)
    -Sagelz
    super admin.. dont you thing all the MAC users should know if there going to be an update for us????
    maybe let us decide if it worthy for us to keep playing it??? what do you say SUPER ADMIN?????

MAC user
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    komojohn wrote: »
    super admin.. dont you thing all the MAC users should know if there going to be an update for us????
    maybe let us decide if it worthy for us to keep playing it??? what do you say SUPER ADMIN?????

MAC user

Its up to the devs! Admin just helps out with forum
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Its a free game that can offer you months of play time and fun.
    If you payed to win, got through the game in 1 day and got nothing to do now — its your own fault.

No one promised you customer service either. I mean you can probably have legal question to glu if you bought some item but didn't get it or it didn't work like it was advertised, otherwise they owe you nothing, read user agreement.

No one expects you to keep playing the game after you got pretty much all best gear as well. You won it, good job. Glu is probably waving you Good Bye now. Its more profitable to create another game at this point rather than adding content for those 0.001% of customers who already got though existing content (i mean it probably is, if glu does it).
    if GLU writes lies on app-store.. and many players do pay for those promises .. like guild and tournaments..
    and the discrimination between MAC users and the rest????
    so you where right and wrong with the same words..
    and about those devs.. GLU never answering!!! why cant the admin share this info????
    if there is no customer service.. why the hell they pretend so?
    we all try to get 1 good answer..
    IS THERE GOING TO BE AN UPDATE TO MAC USERS.. not when.. .. only yes or no will do!!!!!!
    LIETO, ios and android do get their update.. why?? its good to keep your old customers man!
    WELL? dear ADMIN? can you answer us?? are the dev. team is working on an UPDATE FOR MAC USERS?
    yea man.. don't tell us when.. only if! please!!!
    anything new guys?
  • MalosjMalosj Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm sure that patch will be soon as possible.we must be patient guys.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    No new information on Mac update at this time. Closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.