Too my fellow ONEUNITED members

xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
Just wanted to let the leaders know that I havnt been online because I updated my iphone to 7.1 and the game is stuck at the loading screen everytime I try to get on.

@lostsoul @jonwayne

Comments

• LostsoulLostsoul Registered Users 14 Posts
    xMichaelX wrote: »
    Just wanted to let the leaders know that I havnt been online because I updated my iphone to 7.1 and the game is stuck at the loading screen everytime I try to get on.

@lostsoul @jonwayne
    Dont worry mate we will get u back once ur account is back n ready to fight. I'm also having issue on my account
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Thanks man. & yeah I've seen on forums sirike, jon, kaotic and you have been reset. That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. I know you guys are fair players, no offense to glu but I've never seen such a horrible dev/staff team & so horrible with feedback and helping the loyal and paying customers. Free players spread the word, for more players to play this game. But nobody will join a game with such low response & help from the staff.
  • CraveCrave Registered Users 4 Posts
    They obviously got reset for a reason. Doesn't take a genius to work out that jon had been gem abusing, to take all 3 players max in the space of 3 weeks conveniently just around the time when all godly items came into the token shop. Obviously he got investigated and I'm sure GLU wouldn't throw a reset he's way without a thorough investigation.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Crave wrote: »
    They obviously got reset for a reason. Doesn't take a genius to work out that jon had been gem abusing, to take all 3 players max in the space of 3 weeks conveniently just around the time when all godly items came into the token shop. Obviously he got investigated and I'm sure GLU wouldn't throw a reset he's way without a thorough investigation.

Obviously, you are haven't looked at leaderboards. Obviously, you are a kissass to Glu.

Obviously, JonWayne reached three maxed characters the day BEFORE THE GODLY ITEMS WERE IN OFFERINGS.

Investigated? Do you even hear yourself?

LOL, there are people at wave 490 in endless leaderboard. Wow, Glu must have a great hacker team. It's amazing.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts

Jon wayne is a legitimate player.
    The best in the game.
    Demonic666
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    You need ask to jon how much money his spend to spam a ticket on endles.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts

As this being your firs post may I ask you if you read the forum a bit before posting?
    Or should I ask if you play this game?
  • CraveCrave Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes i do read the forums quite often.
    Yes i do play the game as well.

This may be my first post but its cause none of the other posts feel like i need to give my attention to them, as for me licking glu's ***, lol. Oh yea i might get some free gems!?!? Very likely......

Guaranteed 100% of the people who are adamant that the 3 people named weren't cheating are actually fellow guild members. O dear you lost 3 people who racked up all of the VP for the guild so you can leech some godly items off a win.

Every game has its cheaters and for every cheater theres the followers (lick ***) who swear there not cheating. Let me be frank. They cheated, they didn't like, care, trust you enough to tell you they were. Get over it, there probably back now cheating back to the top. Cause people never learn. Peace out!!
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts

This may be my first post but its cause none of the other posts feel like i need to give my attention to them, as for me licking glu's ***, lol. Oh yea i might get some free gems!?!? Very likely......

Guaranteed 100% of the people who are adamant that the 3 people named weren't cheating are actually fellow guild members. O dear you lost 3 people who racked up all of the VP for the guild so you can leech some godly items off a win.

Every game has its cheaters and for every cheater theres the followers (lick ***) who swear there not cheating. Let me be frank. They cheated, they didn't like, care, trust you enough to tell you they were. Get over it, there probably back now cheating back to the top. Cause people never learn. Peace out!!

LOL.. you are funny mate.. It is quite obvious that you are jealous about these top 3 players in this game. I don't know how long you been playing this game but let you know these players are playing this game ever since it first came.. They did not showed up out of nowhere on leaderboards ..
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I don't know either one, I'm not in their guild and i'm not triyng to defend them but if they cheated on the Tiered Beast king tournament I guess Glu would know immediately and ban them then and not now. In case you didn't read the forum well jonwayne2 got the T5 prize on that tournament. Anyway they got their accounts back (at least some of them) so I guess your attention is not needed anymore. If you really play this game check the tournament all-time player leaderboards. There was no hack when these events started.

PS: Sorry XMichaelX for OffTopic
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

If you where reading the forum as well as you say you would know Glu have been trying to fix thoose accounts for a while now. Managed to give accounts back but items where gone, fixed items and account got banned again and so on. So stop accting like an a$$. Oh and also I think atleast Jons account is fixed now as far as I know.
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Thanks. Atleast you were not hating & cursing out glu.
  • TheKingslayrTheKingslayr Registered Users 12 Posts
    Crave is mad that he's not in our guild.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

I'm not in their guild.

In fact, KaOtiC accused my guild members of hacking too.

But i still know that they are legit players, the very best in the game....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Jon been here since the game came out haha this is the funniest fourm I've read. Jon a hacker hahaha lmao. Then I must be a hacker to since I got my gs to 21k in a matter of 2 months 2 weeks. Yikes!!!!!!!! "Dumbasses on this game"
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    xMichaelX wrote: »

@lostsoul @jonwayne

Hi Michael,
    We may have to remove you temporarily from the guild if Glu still cannnot fix this. Same case for BlackWidow. Very sorry about this. We would want you both back once your game is up and running. Drop me a PM here or in-game once you can log in.