Options

Glu admin Re: restored account

K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
Hi, the other day you restored the data for Jonwayne2 lostsoul and kaotic. Since that time four or so days ago, we are still unable to login to our accounts. We have seen our names restored to the gear score leaderboard but, none of the others and are still receiving the corrupt data message please contact glu support. I've provided all relevant information in my ticket. My account was restored prior to you fixing the data and after you did so, I couldn't login again. Is there any chance this can be looked in to, processed faster or escalated? My name was changed to xkaoticx when I was allowed access to my account again if that matters. We will now be missing out on the new content patch and have already missed out on the last tournaments vp and rewards.

Regards
KaOtiC

Ps. I would have pm'd you this info but we are unable to message you.
Other forum members please refrain from using my thread for your issues please start your own thread. As I do not wish it to be locked due to spam and threats...

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Hi, the other day you restored the data for Jonwayne2 lostsoul and kaotic. Since that time four or so days ago, we are still unable to login to our accounts. We have seen our names restored to the gear score leaderboard but, none of the others and are still receiving the corrupt data message please contact glu support. I've provided all relevant information in my ticket. My account was restored prior to you fixing the data and after you did so, I couldn't login again. Is there any chance this can be looked in to, processed faster or escalated? My name was changed to xkaoticx when I was allowed access to my account again if that matters. We will now be missing out on the new content patch and have already missed out on the last tournaments vp and rewards.

Regards
    KaOtiC

Ps. I would have pm'd you this info but we are unable to message you.
    Other forum members please refrain from using my thread for your issues please start your own thread. As I do not wish it to be locked due to spam and threats...

Thanks for letting us know. Your accounts have all be investigated, but the best thing to do is to reply to the ticket you've created. Customer Care (where the tickets actually go) are the ones who actually manually restore your account and have visibility into the account history.
  • Options
    LostsoulLostsoul Registered Users 14 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Thanks for letting us know. Your accounts have all be investigated, but the best thing to do is to reply to the ticket you've created. Customer Care (where the tickets actually go) are the ones who actually manually restore your account and have visibility into the account history.
    Hi glu admin I'm Lostsoul here I have send my tickets to glu support but no one reply me. My old ticket was send a month ago but still no reply. We would really hope you guys can clear the issue asap. I'm a guild leader and my guys need us back
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Thanks for the quick reply. We have all replied to support via email, just haven't heard from them in 4 days so making sure we haven't been forgotten or they thought all was ok so closed tickets.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply. We have all replied to support via email, just haven't heard from them in 4 days so making sure we haven't been forgotten or they thought all was ok so closed tickets.

I've just directed them to this thread as well, so they are aware of the immediate concern.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Can you restore thier VP in VP leader board too? I saw it still missing even when they are return on gs leaderboard
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I've just directed them to this thread as well, so they are aware of the immediate concern.

Please, remember My account too.
    Ign: Sirike
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    Dear GluAdmin,

Please kindly look into my submitted ticket too.
    4 of us submitted the same time. 3 of them already at least got the replied and restore their GS.
    But mine is still nothing till date.
    Here my ticket number : 140321-000067
    Thank you so much.
    Sirike
  • Options
    Troy ScottTroy Scott Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem with my character called Sorak. I got reset to lvl 1 i still see him on the leader boards and my guild members let me know he his still in the guild but I can't log in on him my characters new name is pvpNonU please have someone look into this to fix the problem. My open ticket number is 140404-000419].Thank you