Options

Gluadmin: Please don't ignore me.

Hey Gluadmin,

RE- http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99620-Glu-admin-Re-restored-account

Don't just reply to other people and ignored me.
I'm also your customer. And I already loss my fcking patience with u guys.
U ban us so easy and when come to restore. u need to take the fking forever time to fix.
It has been 5days. Don't tell me Glu can't fix the issue in 5 fking days while they can ban u in just a sec.
I want to keep calm but these fking excuse really ****ed me to the max.
You ask to submit a ticket, I did. But why some people straight got the replied after they submitted and my ticket still no fking people care after 5 fking days despite numerous reply and reply from the same fking ticket. Same issue happen in this forum. You response to people thread/post and why just ignored all my posts? Are u fking racist? We play and paid with our hard earn $$$, ain't we should deserve a same customer services no matter who we are?
The new content update is coming soon. I have left over 5k+ gems in Sirike account that ready to spend. And guess I got no chances at all. So tell me now when the support team gonna reply me? Anther 5 fking days?
No, u don't need to restore it if it take another 5 fking days. I will just give up and call my bank to stop those payment. Or I write to apple to report or anything else.

Thanks for reading
From Fking ****ed Loyal Customer
Sirike

Comments

• Options
    ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Really? Racist? lol

You're funny when you're mad.
  • Options
    SirikeSirike Registered Users 37 Posts
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    Really? Racist? lol

You're funny when you're mad.

Lol, I knew I'm funny.
    My 3 guild mates got their acc back but I'm still struggle:(
    I just wanna play the new patch. Or return my $$$.
    Don't u think 5days to reply a ticket is ridiculous?
    Yes, it is. That's y their fix others and left over me. What wrong with me?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You aren't being ignored. Your name was in the thread and there are lots of people who are in a similar situation as you. Swearing (and specifically swearing at me) or accusing us of "racism" isn't going to change the queue situation. If you continue to be abusive here, you will be banned from the forums. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.