EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

Comments

• MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Why this update took so long time ha?? Please increase drop rate glu.

I'll ask the devs to increase the drop rates of the updates! :p
  • AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    Will the elemental attacks provide additional status effects upon enemies? E.g. Fire burns enemies causing damage over time, or ice slows enemies or something along those lines?
    AlexV2x wrote: »
    Will the elemental attacks provide additional status effects upon enemies? E.g. Fire burns enemies causing damage over time, or ice slows enemies or something along those lines?

Not at this time
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Im assuming that the new runw system will be effective in the tower of heroes aswell as the fire lotus tower? Will runes increase gs on gear? And im just assuming there is not a new tier of weapons
  • TjbordsTjbords Registered Users 6 Posts
    How much longer till we can play
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    I'll ask the devs to increase the drop rates of the updates! :p

LOL!!!!!!!!
    Very funny but useless.
  • arian2125arian2125 Registered Users 1 Posts
    how about the pvp sir?
  • Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster Registered Users 23 Posts
    Just to get it right:
    No coop?
    No PvP?
    No new bosses?
    No better droprate?
    No trading?
    No new class?
    No new map?
    No new level cap?
    No change to jadeforest?
    And no new gear? RIGHT?

Instead: runes and drills, that cost space in inventory - wich means more bags for gems - right? I can buy runes and drills for gems, right? And removing runes cost what? aaah, it was gems, right?

Sorry, GLU, but we hoped for a little more. I hope I am totally wrong but I see a big perishing of many guilds before my inner eye. Since the last updates I can hardly motivate my guild and our wing. But this is realy bad news...

FAIL!
  • beerladybeerlady Registered Users 1 Posts
    idk when..
  • Marvz098Marvz098 Registered Users 10 Posts
    GM TILL WHAT TIME THE MAINTENANCE... Huhuhuhuhuhuh my day off nothing happen...I want to play now yeah hehe
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Alright.. How much longer glu?
    -Sagelz
  • EazyBfdEazyBfd Registered Users 21 Posts
    Moloch got a few quick questions for you mate and hopefully it'll clear up a few things so people wont keep asking

1. Once we get back onto the game will it be explained how the runes and elemental systems work?

2. Will the runes/elemental effects added to our gear be usable on all maps and endless or only on the new tower? I ask purely because if you are already a high gs player and you become even stronger then i guess the maps will definitely become effortless and endless would be much easier?

3. If it was a yes to the above would lightning attacks be useless on nian and fire useless on hb or are these elemental effects an extra on top of our current attack and defence?

4. Since everyone keeps asking lol has the new updates affected drops in any way or is it this new elemental effects and new tower the only updates?

5. Whats the difference between endless and the new tower as in difficulty, enemies and drops etc? Apart from the obvious that enemies will have elemental effects in the new tower i guess?

6. You mentioned on a earlier post that if you have good fire defence and good lightning attack the new tower would be easier than endless.... Is that the best combo to have then fire def and lightning att?

7. I might have miss-read but is there another update later on aswell adding the kingdom four dungeons and if so what is it lol sounds promising?

I know i asked alot but it'd be much appreciated if they could be answered and i hope everyone shuts up after this because them questions more or less covers everything
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    EazyBfd wrote: »
    ....i hope everyone shuts up after this because them questions more or less covers everything

12 pages already and I don't think anybody has even played with the new patch yet...
    Still undergoing maintenance i guess lol big changes take alot of time just needs abit of patience im sure it'll be worth it
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ok my turn for a question. Im bored. Will this new tower have new monsters or is it gonna be the same guys we have been fighting with new elements added to them.
    If your that bored you wouldve read my post which clearly included your question, wish people would stop persisting with asking the same questions over and over
    Im assuming that the new runw system will be effective in the tower of heroes aswell as the fire lotus tower? Will runes increase gs on gear? And im just assuming there is not a new tier of weapons

Yes, no, correct.
    arian2125 wrote: »
    how about the pvp sir?

In the works ;)
    Just to get it right:
    No coop? Correct
    No PvP? Working on it
    No new bosses? Incorrect
    No better droprate? New drops means different droprates
    No trading? Nope
    No new class? Nope
    No new map? Incorrect
    No new level cap? Working on it
    No change to jadeforest? Working on it
    And no new gear? RIGHT? Incorrect

Check my edits above. Please read the OP a little closer next time.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Just read your post moloch. New bosses. Ok im happy again. Was so afraid it was just the same ole stuff wrapped in a new tower.
  • TumblecaneTumblecane Registered Users 6 Posts
    Any idea when the server will be up like an hour or a day so that I can find something else to spend my time on ?
    EazyBfd wrote: »
    Moloch got a few quick questions for you mate and hopefully it'll clear up a few things so people wont keep asking

1. Once we get back onto the game will it be explained how the runes and elemental systems work?

There is a short tutorial yes, but it is also very intuitive. You use sockets with the same menus as the upgrades, and to upgrade runes requires stacks of them and is explained when you click on a rune. And yes, they auto stack.

2. Will the runes/elemental effects added to our gear be usable on all maps and endless or only on the new tower? I ask purely because if you are already a high gs player and you become even stronger then i guess the maps will definitely become effortless and endless would be much easier?

It is effective on all maps. Some maps more so than others (if a the monsters have no elemental attack, clearly the defense doesn't help), with weapon attack almost always helping, unless you try to use lightning on Nian :p

3. If it was a yes to the above would lightning attacks be useless on nian and fire useless on hb or are these elemental effects an extra on top of our current attack and defence?

See above.

4. Since everyone keeps asking lol has the new updates affected drops in any way or is it this new elemental effects and new tower the only updates?

Technically yes, but probably not as much as people hope.

5. Whats the difference between endless and the new tower as in difficulty, enemies and drops etc? Apart from the obvious that enemies will have elemental effects in the new tower i guess?

More runes in new tower, need elemental gear, its a bit harder overall for me, but not by much. Really depends on your rune loadout.

6. You mentioned on a earlier post that if you have good fire defence and good lightning attack the new tower would be easier than endless.... Is that the best combo to have then fire def and lightning att?

Only for fire, because fire defense helps against fire attack, and lightning attack beats fire defense.

7. I might have miss-read but is there another update later on aswell adding the kingdom four dungeons and if so what is it lol sounds promising?

You read correctly, we will soon be rolling out new content on a bi-weekly basis, including the 4th kingdom and updates to it.

I know i asked alot but it'd be much appreciated if they could be answered and i hope everyone shuts up after this because them questions more or less covers everything

Answers have been directly edited into the quote above!
    Tumblecane wrote: »
    Any idea when the server will be up like an hour or a day so that I can find something else to spend my time on ?

Currently testing.
    So how much longer till the games back up and running
    Thanks Moloch much appreciated!!
  • TumblecaneTumblecane Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you for responding I know you are tired ... Il shut now
    Is there going to be any extras for being the frist to play the new content. For example when endless frist came out after wave 30 the leg. Drop rate was much higher
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    All looking and sounding good, one question tho. Will have easier access to towers? If not then people such as myself, with limited time, are again gonna left struggling to get the new items we need. One or two goes in the towers a day and the possibility that the items needed are gonna be very low drop rate, will mean a massive amount of time could pass before we even get the new items.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    You read correctly, we will soon be rolling out new content on a bi-weekly basis, including the 4th kingdom and updates to it.

Bi-weekly as in twice a week or every two weeks? The word can be defined both ways, lol.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    Bi-weekly as in twice a week or every two weeks? The word can be defined both ways, lol.

Nice lol, I cannot see new content been every two weeks tbh. That's would be a lot of new stuff
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
This discussion has been closed.