Comments

• Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    moloch wrote: »
    in the works ;)

ogiyvrctff yes
    -Sagelz
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    Bi-weekly as in twice a week or every two weeks? The word can be defined both ways, lol.

Ya, an annoying vestige of the english language. Once every two weeks.
  • Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster Registered Users 23 Posts
    Bi-weekly as in twice a week or every two weeks? The word can be defined both ways, lol.

lol - anyone really believe in this? Same text as in January. "Earlier updates, more content..." Great update since than: No topgear in Jadeforest anymore, beastking for gems, beastking-event etc.
  • EazyBfdEazyBfd Registered Users 21 Posts
    Any hint what the update in 2 weeks will be lol?
    You can start downloading the bundles now! Will take a bit, but game should be good to go now :)
    EazyBfd wrote: »
    Any hint what the update in 2 weeks will be lol?

Something elementally~
  • Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster Registered Users 23 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Something elementally~

sounds like PvP...
    sounds like PvP...

That's further down the line :(
    How you think 'something elementally' hints at PvP beats me lol :L

Moloch any idea when the 4th map will be implemented?
    How you think 'something elementally' hints at PvP beats me lol :L

Moloch any idea when the 4th map will be implemented?

Oh, maybe 2 weeks or so :)
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ok just spit ballin here. Bearman is an ice monster and cyclops is fire. These two are a big problem for most at high tower lvls just because you cant damage them with there defense so high. And they usually show up as a pair. Now say i insert a lightning rune to deal with cyclops. According to your rock paper scissors ice beats lightning. So is my lightning rune that i have inserted for cyclops going to do normal damage or reduced damage to bearman. Just thought id ask since this scenario happens quite often specially on 115, 120, etc. reduced damage seems that it would actually negate the additional damage you did to cyclops in effect not really making things easier in this particular scenario.

See what happens when i cant play. I start thinkin about stuff. Never good for anyone.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Oh, maybe 2 weeks or so :)
    im betting on the "or so" lol. Hopefully this will satiate us for a bit ��
  • sheeshee Registered Users 16 Posts
    nice, moloch rocks, the best admin, lol
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    You've nerfed Mage damage, quite a bit. It takes me twice as long to kill legendary hellboy as before. What used to be 26k crits are now 18k crits. That's a pretty significant nerf.
  • SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks for the new patch
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)
    You've nerfed Mage damage, quite a bit. It takes me twice as long to kill legendary hellboy as before. What used to be 26k crits are now 18k crits. That's a pretty significant nerf.

You haven't been nerfed - hellboy has been buffed. All mobs had a baseline increase to compensate for the increased damage from runes. Hellboy should be weak to lightning damage ;)

And since I know we are gonna get asked this, the buffing is very gradual, and doesn't start until post-cyclops. If things still seem off with this knowledge, tell us please :)
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    You can start downloading the bundles now! Will take a bit, but game should be good to go now :)

Still get server down messege :(
    This might seem a stupid question but do you have to find a drill or can you only drill using 50 gems??
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Looks nice, shame about the fact towers still need ship tokens, just don't have the time to do them often. Gonna take forever to achieve anything hackers gonna love it tho. Quests only clear if done from quest list so missed out on rewards. Just a fail in my eyes, aimed at hackers and those with to much time on their hands, again.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    You haven't been nerfed - hellboy has been buffed. All mobs had a baseline increase to compensate for the increased damage from runes. Hellboy should be weak to lightning damage ;)

And since I know we are gonna get asked this, the buffing is very gradual, and doesn't start until post-cyclops. If things still seem off with this knowledge, tell us please :)

Does the buff mean that he drops better gear or he's just harder? Unbreakable ring off hellboy would be nice.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    The tower monsters also have been buffed?
    If they did bye, bye Godly or buy a lot of gems to get runes and drills.

And another maybe stupid question?
    Are we suppose to have at lest two weapons (eg one for Nian and another one for Netherborn)?
    Does the buff mean that he drops better gear or he's just harder? Unbreakable ring off hellboy would be nice.

Most likly just to balance out the fact that ppl will be able to hit harder with runes
    This update is AWESOME and very fun, thanks glu(: I got my sword upgraded already :)
    -Sagelz
    Big Sage wrote: »
    This update is AWESOME and very fun, thanks glu(: I got my sword upgraded already :)

Dafuq? Am i the only one that cant update?!?!
    This might seem a stupid question but do you have to find a drill or can you only drill using 50 gems??

I bought mine.. Because I was eager to try it xD
    But you get 3 after wave 30, cheers :)
    -Sagelz
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Most likly just to balance out the fact that ppl will be able to hit harder with runes

So there's no actual advancement in power then. They're just making us catch back up to where we were pre-patch. It's bad business in an RPG to make people feel like they're worse off than they were before you added stuff. No benefit to the players, just more **** in your inventory, more time grinding materials, and more spending of gold and gems.......all just to get back to where you were yesterday. I'm completely okay with making new content hard as heck, but to go back and retroactively make everything else harder? Pshhh...

Yay! Bosses only drop one reagent instead of 2 now. That's so aweso....lame.

Hear that? It's the sound of all my excitement and desire to play disappearing.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Tower tokens ruin the game for me, only get couple of goes a day to do tower. Plus the fact you now need to socket your gear to get it to the sort of stage it was pre patch makes it almost pointless for any one with little time to play. Again benefits only the all day players, cash users and hackers.

Well done Glu
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Tower tokens ruin the game for me, only get couple of goes a day to do tower. Plus the fact you now need to socket your gear to get it to the sort of stage it was pre patch makes it almost pointless for any one with little time to play. Again benefits only the all day players, cash users and hackers.

Well done Glu

The game is made for people who spend mot of time at it (and some cash) why even play if you cant even do 2 runs a day
    I'm liking this update, but the selling items process is slower, please fix this issue, thank you.
    -Sagelz
    Ive completed the quest defeat wave 5 of the tower of fire lottus like 3 times now and the quest hasn't completed?? And i just wanted to ask how many sockets can you drill into an item? And can you keep adding to the socket with the same type of rune? Also daaaaaaaamn the selling of items has turned to turtle pace and is a big put off especially when you finish an endless run and need to sell all your loot
This discussion has been closed.