Options

iPhone 4 iOS 7.1 and Game Center incompatibility

irMemphis wrote: »
I would just like to say that even though Glu have been saying there is "nothing to update at this time", they keep locking threads also.. I know an administrator will read this message so please listen.. People are getting sick and tired of waiting for this update which will be hitting 4 weeks! What on earth is happening, it must be a common problem because many games my partner play where doing the same and were patched and working a day or two later. Closing this thread won't make it any easier either, there are hundreds of people who pay a lot of money to be at the place they are and your going to lose business and tarnish your reputation if it continues.. Please read and take note, for a change.

I was trying to access to the game after to patch my i phone 4 to iOS 7.1 version and found that the problem is a bug that doesnt let us access to our accounts because of incompatibility between the game and this new version only with iphones i tried with an i pad and it works also there is no issues with another glu games but only this one. I tried with 3 different iphones 4 any other change in software throught this console will be unnefective. Absolutly a bug. Im afraid glu team would not be abble to solve it unless 7.2 iOS version will be released but we are not sure it would fix it i might i have to buy another cellphone.

Comments

• Options
    xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yes I'm still waiting I this fix too ����
  • Options
    ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    xMichaelX wrote: »
    Yes I'm still waiting I this fix too ����
    Come on guys fix the bug i want to play
  • Options
    KaauKaau Registered Users 1 Posts
    Shadowhits wrote: »
    Come on guys fix the bug i want to play

This is soooo **** irritating. Thought maybe they fixed this with the new update, but NOTHING. Still haven't been able to play since the iOS 7.1 update. Fix this $#it god ****it.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This will hopefully be addressed in the next update. The team is aware of the issue and is working on it.
  • Options
    AnthrakzzAnthrakzz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I freaking hope so it's getting old as hell
  • Options
    mtsparkshwmtsparkshw Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you. I've been patiently waiting. I was about to see if there was a way to get my accomplishments and everything back if I was to delete EW3 and re- install it. Thank you again for working on fixing the loading problem.
  • Options
    PnelsonPnelson Registered Users 2 Posts
    They have been saying there working on it for like 3 weeks now must be there all on vacation or somthing
  • Options
    BigbangBigbang Registered Users 9 Posts
    Admin why my hero they say data has become corrupt ? Please fix it for me ! My hero name ( heroStev )