Options

Ease of endless 110+ with tier 7?

CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
I was fortunate enough to get MM from JC before he was put to pasture, so I haven't had to struggle through the first tier 8 waves in endless. I know that it has been stated on this forum that you can go 111-120 with chad and full UB, which is what I tell people who ask. I was just curious for those of you who have had to do endless farming with tier 7 gear on a warrior, how consistently are you able to reach 120? Of course assuming you don't get 18 catkin with an archer and eyeball that spawn 8 minutes later on one of the waves.

Any difference in reliability to reach 120 with tier 7 mage?

I know tier 7 monk is broken for endless without pots, so I won't ask.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Cthun wrote: »
    I was fortunate enough to get MM from JC before he was put to pasture, so I haven't had to struggle through the first tier 8 waves in endless. I know that it has been stated on this forum that you can go 111-120 with chad and full UB, which is what I tell people who ask. I was just curious for those of you who have had to do endless farming with tier 7 gear on a warrior, how consistently are you able to reach 120? Of course assuming you don't get 18 catkin with an archer and eyeball that spawn 8 minutes later on one of the waves.

Thanks

My mage is full t7 and I can't get past 115.. Simply not enough damage.. Time always runs out
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I have full wondrous armor and masterful wand of the butcher, which is similar to tier 7 on mage, but a bit better.

Well, let's just say that I can barely reach wave 115. I'm too scared to even go above that.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the information, that is good to know, especially as I am nearing end game with my own mage. I rarely run out of time with my warrior, but at my current level I've had issues with the mage. I suppose it's due to the more aggressive game play with the warrior and essentially using parry as the primary dps tool, which requires being in the action continuously. The mage certainly seems to be more time consuming to group the mobs for appropriate attacks.

What about the warrior? Any experience there?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I did 115 with mage at t7 but only about 3 times out of 10. Then I got lucky and get the helm and lv. 44 purple destroyer wich was enough for 5 times out of 10. And then I was very lucky and got Nightfire at 114. Now I can get past 125 with a little luck but in more than 40 runs haven't seen any godly, only unbreakable and wondrous.
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    I did 115 with mage at t7 but only about 3 times out of 10. Then I got lucky and get the helm and lv. 44 purple destroyer wich was enough for 5 times out of 10. And then I was very lucky and got Nightfire at 114. Now I can get past 125 with a little luck but in more than 40 runs haven't seen any godly, only unbreakable and wondrous.

Yea, that sounds about right.

I just hate it when the game gives you three archers or six catkins at a time.
  • Options
    Yea, that sounds about right.

I just hate it when the game gives you three archers or six catkins at a time.

Of course the archers are on opposite ends of the universe too. I can time that fire arrow about 50-50 for parry. There are some of those mob setups that will still get me on a wave i clear every other time.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Wait until you get 2 bearman/ogre at 124-125 and run out of time with nightfire.
    I hate catkins, archers, slime and eye.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Wait till you did not get lucky with jade... Farmed that ****es all the time no mm. And since then minimum 5-8runz in endless a day 111-130 no mm. Im starting to Belive my datafiles dont have it...
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    I only got purple raider wand from JC. It was impossible to pass 120 with just purple. I eventually got a nightfire(my first gold wand a nightfire!) and she becomes 10 times stronger and can pass 120 easily. 130 is still a huge problem for mage. She can't hit through orges even with Nightfire. It takes a warrior at low health with a murdermaker to kill those things. Only my warrior is able to go beyond 135+ so far. As for monk, let's not talk about it..
  • Options
    worawat wrote: »
    I only got purple raider wand from JC. It was impossible to pass 120 with just purple. I eventually got a nightfire(my first gold wand a nightfire!) and she becomes 10 times stronger and can pass 120 easily. 130 is still a huge problem for mage. She can't hit through orges even with Nightfire. It takes a warrior at low health with a murdermaker to kill those things. Only my warrior is able to go beyond 135+ so far. As for monk, let's not talk about it..

Yea, warrior is awesome in endless. Too bad i dont have the skills or revive pots to get past 130.
  • Options
    BaalbackBaalback Registered Users 7 Posts
    warrior 9500gs, level 50 with Chad, full UB gears, 2 full upgraded godly of resolve gear.

I need 1 to 2 potions to get to level 115. To get from level 115-120 I need at least 1 health potion and 1 revive potion sometimes 2 revive potions depending on what appears.

Been farming endless for over a month and still waiting for anything better then chad sword.

At least they dropped 2 godly items, could be worse.
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Do you buy revive pots for real money? if so wouldn't it be better to buy beast offerings instead?
  • Options
    Lieto wrote: »
    Do you buy revive pots for real money? if so wouldn't it be better to buy beast offerings instead?

You have a better chance of getting tier 8 by pouring gasoline onto that money and setting it on fire rather than buying offerings.

I have bough around 35 gold offerings....nothing of usefulness.

so morale of the story?

DON'T SPEND MONEY.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Wait until you get 2 bearman/ogre at 124-125 and run out of time with nightfire.

I'm only hitting level 100 or so but more and more my mage uses the lightning ball for crowd control. Expensive but effective, particularly for things that are slow.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    You have a better chance of getting tier 8 by pouring gasoline onto that money and setting it on fire rather than buying offerings.

so morale of the story?

DON'T SPEND MONEY.

I'd say only spend money after due consideration and then purchase a sure thing. Offerings are only sure if you get something you have to have and that usually requires that you purchase ten offerings.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Cthun wrote: »

Thanks

You described my warrior exactly and I can tell you that it doesn't occur very often for me to get to 120. I have to use a couple of potions.
  • Options
    DohraymiDohraymi Registered Users 13 Posts

so morale of the story?

DON'T SPEND MONEY.

That sucks... Ive spun 2 golds I got from lvl 100 check point in endless (spun a revive lol) and another from GLU day 4 gift before update, got the lvl 44 gold cc/iif wep : / guess I'm just lucky... only took 40 or so kills at hellboy to get Chad too, and only 50 or so kills at nian to get cc gold 36.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts

I think u dunno how to use mage then lol , i passed 130 with nigtfire and there was a bearman and a catkin queen,didn't use 1 potion even
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Well on average I could make it to 114 pre patch. Moloch said this patch would make it easier to get further, but sadly he was wrong. It is now harder in the long run. Gear now has to be upgraded with runes, and the correct runes at that, to even achieve levels I could do pre patch. Two different towers and only the same amount of ship tokens make it a far longer process to even get back to the level I was.

Ripped off....
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.