EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

Comments

• LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    I'm liking this update, but the selling items process is slower, please fix this issue, thank you.

Im still stuck with a half screen saying that server is down....
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    I liked this game, having little time to play it should not be penalised
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    A well balanced game should benefit all those that play not just a select few.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    TerryQ wrote: »
    I liked this game, having little time to play it should not be penalised

But you must realise that paying customers and dedicated gamers are more prioritized?
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    But you must realise that paying customers and dedicated gamers are more prioritized?

Paying customers, yes. Dedicated players, no. This game is designed for the people with no time or patience. They make everything take forever so impatient folk spend cash to speed up the process. Dedicated players, for the most part, are willing to put the time in and get everything without buying gems. Those players are useless to glu.

It's the basic free to play, pay to win model.
  • UnknowersUnknowers Registered Users 19 Posts
    Can't play, the Load block at the end..
    Please tell me i'm not the only one...
    (iPhone 4)
    Unknowers wrote: »
    (iPhone 4)

I dont even get a loadscreen. Half loadscreen half down for maintinence screen (ip 5s)
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    The tower monsters also have been buffed?
    If they did bye, bye Godly or buy a lot of gems to get runes and drills.

And another maybe stupid question?
    Are we suppose to have at lest two weapons (eg one for Nian and another one for Netherborn)?

And another very stupid question.
    If one of the characters has not yet beaten LCyclops he will be forced to use runes to kill L Nian and L Netherborn?
  • hiberniahibernia Registered Users 2 Posts
    Not just Boss that seem to be buffed up,plus the rarer items seem to be harder to find when farming..?
  • hiberniahibernia Registered Users 2 Posts
    Completed 20 levels plus on the new tower but never recieved the awards?
  • stitchheadstitchhead Registered Users 3 Posts
    i just want to know if that patch 1.2 is already available here in the Philippines?:confused:
  • Jkilla24Jkilla24 Registered Users 11 Posts
    My excitement for this game is vanishing
  • MalosjMalosj Registered Users 8 Posts
    We'll guys I can't play with my iPhone 4 stuck
    Malosj wrote: »
    We'll guys I can't play with my iPhone 4 stuck

I too men.. This is moron..
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    ...Answers have been [answered]....

Thanks very much Moloch for keeping up with 20+ people asking questions....

Could I suggest when you have time to make a FAQ in the forums somewhere from the questions asked and answered here...
  • rohit_warlordrohit_warlord Registered Users 9 Posts
    stupid dumbfck update done by the developers....hellboy is way tougher now and still drops the same old shyt...just stupid...should hav just added tier 8 weapons to jade ronin and that wud hav been way better than lightning fire ice shyt ....idiot developers
  • rohit_warlordrohit_warlord Registered Users 9 Posts
    i registered just to tell how dumbfck the developers and the new stupid update is :mad:
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Are th waves in endless tower tougher than they were pre patch or is it just the map bosses that are tougher ??
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I hope monk will at least become a little stronger with the new elemental system. At least good enough to make up for monk's weak defense skill...
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I thought that weapons gs wouldnt increase i see on the leaderboards people are above 12308
  • Bconners17Bconners17 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm still stuck at the loading screen! Any ideas?
  • s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Tower tokens ruin the game for me, only get couple of goes a day to do tower. Plus the fact you now need to socket your gear to get it to the sort of stage it was pre patch makes it almost pointless for any one with little time to play. Again benefits only the all day players, cash users and hackers.

Well done Glu

I second that.. I only started to play this game because it was relatively fast to progress and with quick action.. And what's up with selling time ? It has been slower down to a turtle pace... Common add "Sell all " button already!!!
  • styleoceanstyleocean Registered Users 4 Posts
    is it only me or ne1 else also facing the prob of slow updating ?
  • DohraymiDohraymi Registered Users 13 Posts
    the selling is slower for sure. and the bosses did get a pretty big buff, a little too much in my opinion. I went from a 1 min leg hellboy kill using Chad 15/15, to a 3.5 min kill using 3 revives. Granted I only have a green lighting rune attached, which may make a difference once it gets to purple or something, however that still seems like a pretty darn big buff. Especially if new content is coming out (assuming it will be harder than current content), I think the buff needs to be scaled back just a tiny bit. Also the new tower progression is crazy... I one hit almost everything through round 15, then its legit boss fights starting in 16? I died in 26, bosses were hard to hit. I'm all for it being harder, but thats a huge huge jump in difficulty in such a short amount of rounds. Like ANY other game, I'm sure there will be tweeks to this update so i'm not worried. Chill out ya'll, give them a little time they JUST released it. No amount of testing gets it right, let them work on it.
  • Bluntski88Bluntski88 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yes on a forum really cause moderators are actually reading this thread. The drop rates or truly ridiculous, and I swear there is a numerical system that is in place. If you have all pieces of godly but one, then you will never see that last piece so it forces you to keep playing. I don't know how kaotic and johnwayne did it with 3 characters, but it doesn't make any sense if I can't get one character fully decked out
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Maybe this was answered before and I missed it but... is there new gear above godly in this patch? In the new maps coming out in 2 weeks?
  • LollyLolly Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why after updated, I spent 100 diamonds but didn't get more space for my bag?? Why? I bought new space but no change.
  • CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    You haven't been nerfed - hellboy has been buffed. All mobs had a baseline increase to compensate for the increased damage from runes. Hellboy should be weak to lightning damage ;)

And since I know we are gonna get asked this, the buffing is very gradual, and doesn't start until post-cyclops. If things still seem off with this knowledge, tell us please :)

I thought I was losing it this morning when I jumped on for a quick leg nian kill with my Mage before work. He killed me 3 straight times at about the 1:30 mark at around 30% health. Previously I had been farming him in under 45sec using a 15/15 31 gold wep. Ouch to the buff, really stopped the progression of this character in her tracks. Seems more than gradual.
  • DawnBringerDawnBringer Registered Users 3 Posts
    Selling items has become its own cruel monster, I won't be playing a game that takes 30 minutes to unload junk greens and greys.
This discussion has been closed.