What should I expect for the new update?

ThinIceThinIce Experienced MemberRegistered Users 463 Posts
Since Android users aren't first priority, we have yet to see what 1.2 has for us. So far the forums have told us runes and harder bosses (with immunity from certain elements).

Anything else? How do we acquire runes? (Please don't say gems).

Comments

  • TraineluTrainelu Experienced Member Registered Users 482 Posts
    Try to read what Moloch said or just wait until tomorrow and you'll see. I suppose there will be the same updates for Android.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?99613-EW3-1-2-Patch-and-Maintenance-Elemental-Fury
  • DohraymiDohraymi New Member Registered Users 13 Posts
    You get a ton of runes right off the bat with rune token spins, drops in new tower, etc. But they are lesser runes, white color. You can get greens, blues, etc as drops/wins, or you can combine 5 white to get a green, 5 green to get a blue, etc. you get a few drills fast with the next tower rewards, which are required to add runes. Bosses got a buff, supposedly to offset the extra damage from the runes, however they seem to have gone overboard. I went from a 1 min leg hellboy kill, to a 3.5 min kill using 3 revives. All I have is a lesser lightning rune on my sword though, might be different with a blue/purple rune??

    New tower is harder. I one hit most everything until round 15, then the bosses became legit boss fights. First try, I made it to lvl 25. died in 26 (bosses also spawn in every round, including the big eyeball shooting the lazer, and hellboy).
  • LactrixLactrix Experienced Member Registered Users 141 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Since Android users aren't first priority, we have yet to see what 1.2 has for us. So far the forums have told us runes and harder bosses (with immunity from certain elements).

    Anything else? How do we acquire runes? (Please don't say gems).

    Dont cry 2/3 of iOS users are stuck on loadingscreen... Including myself. Ip5s using a 500mb/s wi-fi
  • TraineluTrainelu Experienced Member Registered Users 482 Posts
    Dohraymi wrote: »
    You get a ton of runes right off the bat with rune token spins, drops in new tower, etc. But they are lesser runes, white color. You can get greens, blues, etc as drops/wins, or you can combine 5 white to get a green, 5 green to get a blue, etc. you get a few drills fast with the next tower rewards, which are required to add runes. Bosses got a buff, supposedly to offset the extra damage from the runes, however they seem to have gone overboard. I went from a 1 min leg hellboy kill, to a 3.5 min kill using 3 revives. All I have is a lesser lightning rune on my sword though, might be different with a blue/purple rune??

    New tower is harder. I one hit most everything until round 15, then the bosses became legit boss fights. First try, I made it to lvl 25. died in 26 (bosses also spawn in every round, including the big eyeball shooting the lazer, and hellboy).

    Rune tokens spins = gems = money
    It would help if you post your level and GS.
    From 1 min LN kill I suppose you are around level 45 and you have Chad at 15/15 and about 7000 GS?
  • DohraymiDohraymi New Member Registered Users 13 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Rune tokens spins = gems = money
    It would help if you post your level and GS.
    From 1 min LN kill I suppose you are around level 45 and you have Chad at 15/15 and about 7000 GS?

    I was talking about the rune token spins received from checkpoints and quests concerning the new tower.

    and thats close lol... lvl 45, Chad 15/15, 5400 GS. My def gear is garbage, 2 pieces of unbreakable not fully upgraded. I'm evolving a 44 sword I got off the gold coin offering GLU gave people before the update (CC/IIF one). Been making pretty fast progress, but thats gonna have to slow down for now.
  • ThinIceThinIce Experienced Member Registered Users 463 Posts
    Well my Mage is 42 with about 4200 GS. My monk... well after 50 or so harvested silver tokens and still no level 36 purple I stopped using him for a while. He's about mid 3000s with GS.
  • ThinIceThinIce Experienced Member Registered Users 463 Posts
    Does this mean I won't be able to farm Nian? Other than the Jade update, he is my only source of silver tokens which I'm using for reagents and purples.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Experienced Member Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^Jade forest was removed this update along with the quests.
  • ThinIceThinIce Experienced Member Registered Users 463 Posts
    Fantastic. Now the one source of silver offerings will be substantially more difficult to get. Yay.
Sign In or Register to comment.