EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

Comments

• TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    To achieve the same level of game play I had before the patch I know have to upgrade all my armour and weapon. As we only have the same amount of tokens to do 2 towers, and the fact that if you use a rune of to low a level you have to use gems to remove it, has made the game harder and more long winded. As Moloch said this patch would make things easier, I can only assume he is a bare faced liar.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • simajsimaj Registered Users 10 Posts
    K..so far..
    1. Liked the fact that we can upgrade the ruins in inventory.(white to green to blue..)
    2. Considering the current ruin sys my bet is the next new boss in the new dungeon would be one with ice damage, since we don't have any boss with that.
    3. The only prob is as it takes more time to defeat the same boss..I wish they could just relax drop rates a bit.:)
  • WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    Would be nice to play, still have the half screen. Awesome!! Not liking all the threads I have seen. Doesn't look like a great update at this point! Guess not missing much then.
  • WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    There is a nice damaging giant if I remember correctly, he hits with a v-wave of ice, don't remember what he is called though.
  • Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster Registered Users 23 Posts
    Sorry for complaining, guys. I once loved this game!
    But this is my first impression from the update: I currently need 10 more spaces in my inventory blocked by runes (and they will even increase in number). But Yes, I can buy space with gems. Sadly removing gems cost gems too. But I almost forgot to mention you patched new Gods which you can feed with gems too. So gems - gems - gems... This is just destroying a once wonderful game.

Another update without coop, pvp, new 50+ gear, trading, new quest map, new class, better dropchances, chat-blocking.......

Many players on our server are about to leave EW3, Glu. Just to let you know! Even TopGilds loose massivly players because of what you did in the past month. This update will accelerate this trend, I am afraid.
    It is sad to see how Glu destroys a formerly great game by making it more and more p2w :-(
    But I honestly wish all player much fun with all the game still promises and I hope this update will motivate you more than many of my guildmembers! Farewell!
  • Bluntski88Bluntski88 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Sorry for complaining, guys. I once loved this game!
    But this is my first impression from the update: I currently need 10 more spaces in my inventory blocked by runes (and they will even increase in number). But Yes, I can buy space with gems. Sadly removing gems cost gems too. But I almost forgot to mention you patched new Gods which you can feed with gems too. So gems - gems - gems... This is just destroying a once wonderful game.

Another update without coop, pvp, new 50+ gear, trading, new quest map, new class, better dropchances, chat-blocking.......

Many players on our server are about to leave EW3, Glu. Just to let you know! Even TopGilds loose massivly players because of what you did in the past month. This update will accelerate this trend, I am afraid.
    It is sad to see how Glu destroys a formerly great game by making it more and more p2w :-(
    But I honestly wish all player much fun with all the game still promises and I hope this update will motivate you more than many of my guildmembers! Farewell!

GLU doesn't understand business within any of their games. They create the best games for iPhone, but they lack the concept that will make them fail as a company as a whole in the gamers eye. Stop makng this game revolve around the fact that you want to make money. Make the game enjoyable and not pressurous towards each player. People will pay if they don't feel like they have to pay to succeed. There is always another company that has just as good games that knows not to do this. Every update makes us more pushed In a corner to spend money and no game should do that. Businesses succeed cause of return satisfied customers. It costs more to get a new customer than to lose a an existing one.

#truestory
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Does now feel more of a pay to win game now tbh.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Wadido wrote: »
    Would be nice to play, still have the half screen. Awesome!! Not liking all the threads I have seen. Doesn't look like a great update at this point! Guess not missing much then.

Did you update your game in the app store?
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Moloch surely that is an error in the selling of items, that has to be fixed it's literally killing everyone

Also I think as explanation is needed as to why the reagents from lhb have been dropped too one per kill, what's the point in that
    TerryQ wrote: »
    To achieve the same level of game play I had before the patch I know have to upgrade all my armour and weapon. As we only have the same amount of tokens to do 2 towers, and the fact that if you use a rune of to low a level you have to use gems to remove it, has made the game harder and more long winded. As Moloch said this patch would make things easier, I can only assume he is a bare faced liar.

I said using the rune system would make it easier. I'm doing significantly more damage against the bosses using the right gem at just the green rune in weapon. If I had a higher gem, or better weapon, it would be even better.
  • MeatFeastManMeatFeastMan Registered Users 23 Posts
    Just wondering, can runes be found from bosses and dungeons, or just towers?
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Moloch,

Are the free gems (up to 240) that players are allowed to get from extra quests from having level 51 characters going to be available to everyone or not? This is essentially free money you are giving some of your players, but not others. I would like to have access to free money too. Thanks!
    Moloch surely that is an error in the selling of items, that has to be fixed it's literally killing everyone

Also I think as explanation is needed as to why the reagents from lhb have been dropped too one per kill, what's the point in that

We are looking at the first one, and I don't understand your second point. Can you clarify?
    Just wondering, can runes be found from bosses and dungeons, or just towers?

Only tower.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Pre patch LHB would drop two reagents per kill, now he only drops one, why.
  • NemecNemec Registered Users 1 Posts
    Good idea of rune System
    But what about pvp/coop update?
    What about new skills or New Bosses?
    What about options in wings?
    The game is atm more complicated as yesterday...
    People want new items/quests/pvp and Not The Simple rune farming
    I would suggest to ADS some daily quests wehre u can get Gems at least,like in eternity warriors 2

Have a nice day
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    So why was there no update for iOS 7.1 to get on y'all really suck glû I swear to god I spent over 1200 and can't get on because of it. And the moloch guy w/e he thinks he is just ignores these kinda of questions.
    Pre patch LHB would drop two reagents per kill, now he only drops one, why.

Hrm, not sure. Will look into.
    Moloch fix the problem.
    This is gay

The gem disadvantage or something else?
    Oh look you can see he ignored my question they don't even care about numbers of is who can't play since we have upgraded.
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    no I can't even get on cause I upgraded to iOS 7.1 3 weeks ago also this is BlackWidow
    no I can't even get on cause I upgraded to iOS 7.1 3 weeks ago also this is BlackWidow

Your question has been answered multiple times, in this thread and others. We are still investigating.

Ahh, nice to meet you on the forums BW! Hopefully you can get in soon!
    Ahh, nice to meet you on the forums BW! Hopefully you can get in soon!

Yeah hopefully. Jon just messaged me saying he's gunna have to let me go from the guild it's just bs this would have never happen if glû would worry about players instead of money because we all know glû top pioroty is money.
  • Bluntski88Bluntski88 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Bluntski88 wrote: »
    GLU doesn't understand business within any of their games. They create the best games for iPhone, but they lack the concept that will make them fail as a company as a whole in the gamers eye. Stop makng this game revolve around the fact that you want to make money. Make the game enjoyable and not pressurous towards each player. People will pay if they don't feel like they have to pay to succeed. There is always another company that has just as good games that knows not to do this. Every update makes us more pushed In a corner to spend money and no game should do that. Businesses succeed cause of return satisfied customers. It costs more to get a new customer than to lose a an existing one.

#truestory

I wonder who the guy that calls the shots is at GLU. He sure knows (or his team knows) how to make a fun game, but they don't know the first thing about business. We only get 40 tickets to run through towers then we have to wait for those to replenish. The daily quests occur everyday and we have to go from 5, 10, 15, 20 again to complete these quests which means we have to leave the towers to turn it in then we have to spend more gems to get more tickets to go back in the game to defeat the low levels at 50 again. How does that seem fair? Stop making it so obvious that you want money. It's pretty much like a big dog barking at you and there is no way to shut it up. This business plan is quite unbelievable.

Bluntski out
  • CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    moloch wrote: »
    your question has been answered multiple times, in this thread and others. We are still investigating.

this patch is a joek!
    Slower gameplay
    much much slower item selling - people cant farm
    harder bosses
    useless tower

**** u ! Im quitting
  • LeraganLeragan Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi i have a problem with the new version, i play on iphone 4 and the game won´t run after loading can you help me please. Thank
  • UnknowersUnknowers Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same for me Men and all the Users who have an IPhone 4...

We're waitting..
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Caliver wrote: »
    this patch is a joek!
    Slower gameplay
    much much slower item selling - people cant farm
    harder bosses
    useless tower

**** u ! Im quitting
    Quit noob. Angry birds rio awaits you
This discussion has been closed.