EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

Comments

• Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    I feel like playing gameboy in the 90s instead of new gen iphone5 now, its so laggy
  • Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster Registered Users 23 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Quit noob. Angry birds rio awaits you

He is just right!
    Look how many players are upset again with another FAIL-update.
    It is so obvious that glu wants just one thing: your cash. (Just remember the f*** beastkingevent...)

If glu would be interested in making players happy - they should clearly know what to patch into the game: like pvp, coop, 50+gear and so on.

On our server people are REALLY angry!
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Add PvP so that everyone can be slaughtered by hackers. Sounds fun to me.
  • LeraganLeragan Registered Users 4 Posts
    Unknowers wrote: »
    Same for me Men and all the Users who have an IPhone 4...

We're waitting..

All iphone 4 player wait a solution for this problem
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Uncle vadevalor, can you donate more money, so they can fix the game ASAP pls, thankss
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    He is just right!
    Look how many players are upset again with another FAIL-update.
    It is so obvious that glu wants just one thing: your cash. (Just remember the f*** beastkingevent...)

If glu would be interested in making players happy - they should clearly know what to patch into the game: like pvp, coop, 50+gear and so on.

On our server people are REALLY angry!

Its not a f2p game.... Its a p2w! They dont give a **** about players that is not paying
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Unknowers wrote: »
    Same for me Men and all the Users who have an IPhone 4...

We're waitting..

Actually, there are more players with iPhone 4 who it works for. This is part of our issue in solving the issue, but we are still investigating. Sorry this is taking so long!
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Android update released yet?
    ;)
  • Jt11727Jt11727 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Also only getting 1 reagent dropping from all bosses, fix please ?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Jt11727 wrote: »
    Also only getting 1 reagent dropping from all bosses, fix please ?

Why would they fix it?

After all, 1 reagent dropping halves the chances of you getting a DP Soulshard.

So the question is, do you have more patience or money?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Actually, there are more players with iPhone 4 who it works for. This is part of our issue in solving the issue, but we are still investigating. Sorry this is taking so long!
    That is not true as no iphone 4 users that have upgraded to iOS 7.1 not does my iPad Air updated to iOS 7.1 is able to get on server I contact apple numbers of times and they said in so many words (sounds like these glû people are not very good devolpers) I have proof to send. Also was told (many other apps sent out updates right after update, so we would be able to get on) and so far I am able to get on ever app that I have and I have seen other fourms of people saying the same, it seems y'all are to lazy atm and think "oh we'll forget the iOS 7.1 people since it was only a few of them, lets just worry about money for now." Anyone else thinks this cause it is basically true, there's more evens then odds. 1 it's been 2/-3 weeks since this has happen if they care so much they would have included it in this update "but they don't care." 2 when you send tickets in they will not reply back to the terms with iOS 7.1 in it. But if you don't included that they reply back within a day (I have numbers of emails and tried it.) 3 the people on the fourms mostly ignore you or they reply back with "we are investigating it." 4 the mod he will edit your post as you can see mine was edit. As if they are hiding their shame. Like I said before any good devolper would already have this solved. Specially if they made almost 100,000 dollars off one tourny (beast king). I'm not really mad that I've spent over 1200 dollars I'm just mad they made so much money and can't fix this issue and stop ignoring us but instead can make stupid updates. (Runes really this isn't runescape.)
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Android update released yet?

You better hope it won't come, or at least be prepared...
    That is not true as no iphone 4 users that have upgraded to iOS 7.1 not does my iPad Air updated to iOS 7.1 is able to get on server I contact apple numbers of times and they said in so many words (sounds like these glû people are not very good devolpers) I have proof to send. Also was told (many other apps sent out updates right after update, so we would be able to get on) and so far I am able to get on ever app that I have and I have seen other fourms of people saying the same, it seems y'all are to lazy atm and think "oh we'll forget the iOS 7.1 people since it was only a few of them, lets just worry about money for now." Anyone else thinks this cause it is basically true, there's more evens then odds. 1 it's been 2/-3 weeks since this has happen if they care so much they would have included it in this update "but they don't care." 2 when you send tickets in they will not reply back to the terms with iOS 7.1 in it. But if you don't included that they reply back within a day (I have numbers of emails and tried it.) 3 the people on the fourms mostly ignore you or they reply back with "we are investigating it." 4 the mod he will edit your post as you can see mine was edit. As if they are hiding their shame. Like I said before any good devolper would already have this solved. Specially if they made almost 100,000 dollars off one tourny (beast king). I'm not really mad that I've spent over 1200 dollars I'm just mad they made so much money and can't fix this issue and stop ignoring us but instead can make stupid updates. (Runes really this isn't runescape.)

The money they make doesn't go to development of the game.

Rather, it goes straight into that new Ferrari that their dumbass CEO just bought. Or whatever he bought. IDK, any rich person is the same. keep spending money, and keep donating it to avoid taxes.
  • UnknowersUnknowers Registered Users 19 Posts
    Okai so we gonna wait more :)
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Where did the developers get their idea for gems and sockets? Was it from a player in the suggestion forum? if not are they ever going to do an update that includes things the players asked for in the suggestions forum?
    Where did the developers get their idea for gems and sockets? Was it from a player in the suggestion forum? if not are they ever going to do an update that includes things the players asked for in the suggestions forum?

Someone suggested it a long time ago, i think.

But of course, when 99% of the people want better drop rates in endless...they ignore us.

But this, obviously, is a great way to suck money out of their players!
  • AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    I personally welcome the increased challenge the new update has brought. I enjoy achieving what others do without spending a penny, however; one annoyance I hope they fix ASAP is the slow selling speed, pain in the ***.
  • andreusandreus Registered Users 9 Posts
    so i have spent ship tokens to play new tower and tokens are the same so all 3 characters have tokens toghether
    did not consider to change it ,so it is possible to play more not only once every 100minutes?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    andreus wrote: »
    so i have spent ship tokens to play new tower and tokens are the same so all 3 characters have tokens toghether
    did not consider to change it ,so it is possible to play more not only once every 100minutes?

If they decide to share tokens, why not be fair and share gold across all 3 characters?

I think they should start thinking of what is best for the players, not for their pockets. For the players, each character would have separate tower tokens and gold would be shared, currently it is the opposite.
    If they decide to share tokens, why not be fair and share gold across all 3 characters?

I think they should start thinking of what is best for the players, not for their pockets. For the players, each character would have separate tower tokens and gold would be shared, currently it is the opposite.

What is best for players is not best for Glu's pocketbook.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Chill on the overt hostility in the thread please.
  • styleoceanstyleocean Registered Users 4 Posts
    90% complete then update failed and bar reaches at 20% ***
    3rd time this **** happened
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    To add insult to injury the game now suffers from graphic glitches, people in town flashing all the time. When this and the slow sales problem right, maybe you could change some of the multitude of niggles that are upsetting people. Then Moloch the "overt hostility" might stop. There are a lot of people complaining about many aspects if this patch, I think some " overt hostility" is to be expected tbh.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    I need yo now when is finish the patch 1.2 ... android on \ no work game :P / AND where can i find new patch ... 10q
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • andreusandreus Registered Users 9 Posts
    i understand that your primary target is to make profit , but no one or very small percentage of the gamers are going to pay for the crystals to buy ship tokens it is expensive even for usa or europe, better way would be to increase the cap for crystals(like bag slots) or lover the pay for entering tower for example 100 crystals increase cap by 20(from40 to 60) or lover the cost of entering tower from 20 to 15
    the main role is that high level gamers will pay 10$ instead of 0 and can play their favourite game instead of writing angry post on forum and in few days delete or uninstall the game, becouse when you have maybe 2 hours free time and you play 20min tower and then you are out of tokens that is very disspointing
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    I said using the rune system would make it easier. I'm doing significantly more damage against the bosses using the right gem at just the green rune in weapon. If I had a higher gem, or better weapon, it would be even better.
    i can second this. Just putting a green lightning rune in my wep was a huge boost. I always died on 128 pre patch. Made it to 134 on my first run with rune and no pots. Do not like 75% of this update but at least i am doing a little better in hero tower. Not that it matters though. The ticket system is just a joke, selling items is torture and the blatant p2w strategy is ruining this game.

I have spent a pretty good chunk of money on this game. No longer. Ive got no problem spending money in your game but not on these stupid tickets. Im not giving you a dime until OUR issues we have stated numerous times in numerous threads are actually given priority over your money scam. All i can suggest is others follow suit. You want change? Then hitem where it hurts. Stop buying gems. They will either shut down the game or fix our problems. Either way they get the message.
  • YosenYosen Registered Users 7 Posts
    It's really disappointing, although perhaps my mistake was to hope it will be better.

To sell items in shop, it takes ages!
    To beat Legendary bosses on the map, it takes 2x the time it used too.
    (but hay!, u can put a GEM in the socket of ur weapon and you will kill faster - means the speed you used to kill- or not.)

Just another proof that GLU doesnt listen to us - players/customers. Another SCAM from this company.

Not interested in the game, until all stated above is fixed, and more.

Sad...
  • AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
    PEOPLE!

1. Although I agree that some aspects of the game have been monetized badly you need to rem. ember that Glu are a business not a charity - OF COURSE they want people to use IAP. It's how they fund new games and existing game developments and evolutionons. If you don't like it then change games. This isn't to say that their strategy is perfect, but you have to accept that they WILL have a strategy. No profit means no games, updates, improvements or BB's like this to complain on.

2. Not all tweaks will work as well straight away on all platforms. This is the same for new OS's, applications, games, websites etc. Get over it. There are so many combinations of hardware, software, OS version and GUI out there that problems are bound to occur. If it causes you issues then play something else for a while or delete the game. If you have something to say - make it constructive - expletive riddled hormone driven rubbish achieves absolutely nothing except ridicule by your peers.

3. Not everyone has the new content yet the level of outrage and venom against it is already ridiculous! I've not even seen it yet. How can you complain about having nothing new in one breath then slaughter new content in the next! Make your minds up. Dungeon hunter 4 uses a similar system to the 1.2 upgrade (slots & gems) and it works really well - get used to it before slaying it.

4. I am not employed by Glu and have my own probs with their strategy - but I express them clearly and constructively. I suggest you do the same if you want an adult, constructive response.

5. There is no number 5
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Nothing will change however many people complain, they don't care if its too hard for some people. If people said it was to easy they would drop everything and change it straight away, as the did when tower was first introduced.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Moloch, I'm posting this here as I never got an answer elsewhere, will the gem 51+ glitch be getting looked at, there's people making comments of farming 3 mill plus with 60 gems in an hour, ridiculous, you don't need hackers when you guys are pretty much giving them the "discreet" way of getting the same outcome
This discussion has been closed.