Is it just me or is L.Nian stronger after the update?

Azul the CatAzul the Cat Registered Users 7 Posts
Before the update I could beat legendary Nian about 75% of the time with 1 blue pot. Now I can barely take half his energy off. Seems like I need to equip some runes to keep farming.

Comments

• geeboygeeboy Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was having trouble killing him as well, last night when I was farming him it was an easy kill with my level 31 maxed gold weapon. Now it was like im having a green low level weapon...
  • Azul the CatAzul the Cat Registered Users 7 Posts
    Not much better after I equipped a lightning rune
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Lightning does not increase damage to Nian. He is kind of immune to lightning as Netherborn is to Fire.
  • sheeshee Registered Users 16 Posts
    use ice rune
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Tested it just now.
    Pre-patch LC took 32-38 seconds to kill. Post patch 1:00-1:12.

Thats over a course of 30 tries. No runes yet.
    I can steal beat him consistently because parry is op
    This is so wrong. I just passed Nian with my warrior and now I bet I can't kill LN with Chad at 15/15.
  • sheeshee Registered Users 16 Posts
    from what i understand from moloch explanation;
    Kill cyclop- use fire rune
    kill nian- use ice rune
    kill hellboy- use lightning rune

is it correct?
    Guess so but you can only have one rune in weapon so you have to get three different weapons or pay gems to remove and then probably more gems for the runes.
    I don't think that if you're not strong enough to kill LN easily you can reach high in tower to get runes and drills.
    Guess so but you can only have one rune in weapon so you have to get three different weapons or pay gems to remove and then probably more gems for the runes.
    are you going to kill all 3 with the same weapon or what?
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    ^You can, but it will be hard. It's best to have 3 of the same weapons with different runes. Etc: Fire Godly Set + Ice Godly Set + Lightning Godly Set.
  • CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
    ^You can, but it will be hard. It's best to have 3 of the same weapons with different runes. Etc: Fire Godly Set + Ice Godly Set + Lightning Godly Set.

Hmm, 200 bag slots is not sounding like that many suddenly
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    So basically we now need a weapon and armour to suit certain mob types, nice. Getting high enough level gear to match what we have will take longer to get because the mobs that drop them have been made harder. Plus where the hell we meant to put all this extra gear and runes, if we don't wish to spend cash on bag space.

A total rip off in my opinion.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I'm just glad that my monk kept a lot of extra Godly of resolve items. I was initially saving them and hoping that I can transfer them to my other characters in future updates.

Btw I don't like this elemental system. It makes the game so complicated. Simple games are better and more fun...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I'm just glad that my monk kept a lot of extra Godly of resolve items. I was initially saving them and hoping that I can transfer them to my other characters in future updates.

Btw I don't like this elemental system. It makes the game so complicated. Simple games are better and more fun...

Yea. It was better when the game had base damage. Nice and simple.

Now, it seems like they add something that LOOKS cool, but is really just a ploy to grab more money.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.

You really don't get it do you?
    By the time you will have Chad enchanted to kill bellboy killing Cyclop won't be something you do a lot, so why would you care that your rune isn't optimal?
  • geeboygeeboy Registered Users 3 Posts
    am I the only one lagging? whenever I sell item there is a delay?

the update seems ****. mobs/boss become harder to kill and didnt get any good stuffs in return.
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Everything is stronger.
    They want you to socket.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    shee wrote: »
    from what i understand from moloch explanation;
    Kill cyclop- use fire rune
    kill nian- use ice rune
    kill hellboy- use lightning rune

is it correct?

Skeleton Archer, Cyclops and Hellboy does fire damage, and is weak to lightning
    Wolfman, Catwoman and Nian does lightning damage, and is weak to ice
    Bear, Sword Skeleton and Hammer Skeleton do ice damage, and are weak to fire

This is for main campaign only. The elemental tower is only the element listed (currently only the fire tower), and the endless tower is non-elemental.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Skeleton Archer, Cyclops and Hellboy does fire damage, and is weak to lightning
    Wolfman, Catwoman and Nian does lightning damage, and is weak to ice
    Bear, Sword Skeleton and Hammer Skeleton do ice damage, and are weak to fire

This is for main campaign only. The elemental tower is only the element listed (currently only the fire tower), and the endless tower is non-elemental.

Good to know but this bring me one question...

By using for example an armor set equipped with fire runes to help us in the new tower. Is Nian (campaign mode) will be able to kill us easier as he's dealing lightning dammage?
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Good to know but this bring me one question...

By using for example an armor set equipped with fire runes to help us in the new tower. Is Nian (campaign mode) will be able to kill us easier as he's dealing lightning dammage?

Excellent question. No, you will not be. Making yourself strong to fire does not make you weak to lightning, it just makes you strong to fire :)
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Excellent question. No, you will not be. Making yourself strong to fire does not make you weak to lightning, it just makes you strong to fire :)

Glad to hear it and thx for the fast reply! :-)
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android