New patch is awesome!

ChaosLostChaosLost Registered Users 3 Posts
I don't mind it taking a little longer to kill netherborn (probably about 20 seconds more with maxed chad) since I haven't gotten good runes yet. Some guy complained it was taking him 20 seconds to kill him with MM with a green rune LOL.

Before the patch I could only clear 115 like 20% of the time, after patch I hit 124 on my first try. So it should be faster to get a new weapon this patch (especially considering you can get fire resist and dmg runes it will be even easier)

My only complaint is selling items takes twice as long but I'm sure they will fix it

Seriously people will complain about anything, the game is free go play something else if you don't like it.

Comments

• Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    The new patch is horrible.
    The introduction of sockets is only here for the $$$ it's intentionally screwing new players and forcing gem buys. I'm just waiting for the timegates to be introduced once they actually ADD new content instead of shifting around stats to artificially inflate what is there.

Your whole argument of its free goes out the window for everyone who has bothered to spend on the game to progress and subsequently been nerfed and baited in to an attempt to buy gems just to regain what damage they lost.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    @Original Person who started this thread.

Lololol, i wasn't complaining about that.

I was telling him that the bosses did get harder.

But selling items is a pain in the ***...
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ChaosLostChaosLost Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think people will realize very quickly that with green (or higher) lightning runes in ring + necklace + weapon will give you insane damage boost against Netherborn. If they didn't give him more HP he would be WAAAY too easy, this game isn't supposed to be that easy. The people like rego who don't understand about the elements weakness and strength system should probably quit now if they think this patch is going to force you to spend money to do well. I haven't spent a dime on the game and I have almost 9k gs, and I think the runes are easy enough to get and worth getting.

I get what you're saying now Ultra, at first I thought you were complaining about TTK with only one green lightning gem, when a couple days from now you'll probably have 3 epic ones :P
  • FenixFenix Registered Users 4 Posts
    ChaosLost wrote: »
    I don't mind it taking a little longer to kill netherborn (probably about 20 seconds more with maxed chad) since I haven't gotten good runes yet. Some guy complained it was taking him 20 seconds to kill him with MM with a green rune LOL.

Before the patch I could only clear 115 like 20% of the time, after patch I hit 124 on my first try. So it should be faster to get a new weapon this patch (especially considering you can get fire resist and dmg runes it will be even easier)

My only complaint is selling items takes twice as long but I'm sure they will fix it

Seriously people will complain about anything, the game is free go play something else if you don't like it.

I agree with ya. +1 if they could makie tower cheaper, 10 tokens would nice. ;0

I'm hoping the item sell rate is just a bug and will get fixed because thats just plain wrong to make it so slow.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Fenix wrote: »
    I agree with ya. +1 if they could makie tower cheaper, 10 tokens would nice. ;0

I'm hoping the item sell rate is just a bug and will get fixed because thats just plain wrong to make it so slow.

Tower used to have better drop rates and costs only 10 tickets until some random <insert word> decided to complain about the drop rate being too high...
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Tower used to have better drop rates and costs only 10 tickets until some random <insert word> decided to complain about the drop rate being too high...

Who was it?

I might literally go kill them.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    ChaosLost wrote: »
    I think people will realize very quickly that with green (or higher) lightning runes in ring + necklace + weapon will give you insane damage boost against Netherborn. If they didn't give him more HP he would be WAAAY too easy, this game isn't supposed to be that easy. The people like rego who don't understand about the elements weakness and strength system should probably quit now if they think this patch is going to force you to spend money to do well. I haven't spent a dime on the game and I have almost 9k gs, and I think the runes are easy enough to get and worth getting.

I get what you're saying now Ultra, at first I thought you were complaining about TTK with only one green lightning gem, when a couple days from now you'll probably have 3 epic ones :P

I understand exactly what he sockets and gems are here for. Extend the base game and make more cash so no new content needs to be added.

Do you NEED to spend money? Hell no but i sure hope you like watching advertisements everyday and waiting on login bonuses to afford those sockets and bag slots to fit those new gems you have to sit on until you can afford to put them in.

The point isn't "lol the game is hard" or "lol the game is easy" It's why am I being penalized because you decided to add a new system to the game. It's the larger picture...
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Nice to see chaoslost enjoying the new update that was paid for by others and not himself.
  • xchiz13xchiz13 Registered Users 2 Posts
    When i always open the Eternity warrior there's always an update?
    How can i solve this kind of matter?
    I already update it thru Apps store and in the game,but when i force log out it it always came back with the update.
    Please help me with this Glu!!!!