Options

Socketing - template

HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
Now... After have ran through the Fire tower a few times and reaching to some hight in the ladder. I've established that the majority of resistance required falls under "Fire".
Aswell as the quite clear leader lf weapon enchantment ought to be "Lightning" due to the enormous spawn of fire/ice mobs(not quite clear on the lightning enemies apart from nian mobs?)

Just curious to hear how you other players plan to socket your equipment. Which ways you'd all choose.
Here's what im thinking;

Head: Fire
Shoulder: Fire
Chest Fire
Arms: Fire
Legs: Lightning
Neck: Ice
Ring: Ice
Weapon: Lightning

..... Now is it possible more or less of something is a better pick? Go maybe full fire with 1 max 2 diffrent sockets in the armor, is maybe another weapon rune more efficent? Spam away!
.:CAARNAGE:.
<Ex0duS>

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lightning weapon is best, because most hard bosses are Bearman or Ogre. Ogre is fire, which is weak to lightning. Bearman is ice, so no effect.

If you use fire for weapon, you facing Ogre will be a problem.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    isn't cat the most annoying boss? If i get few in a row i just flop ><
    Everything else i can parry reliably.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »
    isn't cat the most annoying boss? If i get few in a row i just flop ><
    Everything else i can parry reliably.

Cat is easy.

When you see them crouch, you know they're gonna jump. As soon as they leap into the air, parry. And make sure the energy wave from the parry hits all five other catkins.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Easy
    Find 3 set of gear and one element per set. I already has 2 set.

Ps.If I know i need more than 1 set I would have keep more than 2 Murdermaker.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Easy
    Find 3 set of gear and one element per set.....

and unless you buy a lot of bag space you will have about 2 spaces left in inventory with 3 sets of gear.
  • Options
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Easy
    Find 3 set of gear and one element per set. I already has 2 set.

Ps.If I know i need more than 1 set I would have keep more than 2 Murdermaker.

Tho you cant swap items in the middle off endless so why?
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Heero wrote: »
    Tho you cant swap items in the middle off endless so why?

All mobs in endless are (should be) fire attack/lightning weak. If you are noticing anything else, that is a bug. Only the world map should have variable resistances.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    All mobs in endless are (should be) fire attack/lightning weak. If you are noticing anything else, that is a bug. Only the world map should have variable resistances.
    Good to know, thanks. Tho then i also asume that more world maps are gonna be added in the future, coz at godly gear, fire res or not, LHB isnt a challenge...
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    All mobs in endless are (should be) fire attack/lightning weak.....

Please include info like this in a FAQ.

Q) Which weapon socket is best for endless tower
    - lightning
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Please include info like this in a FAQ.

Q) Which weapon socket is best for endless tower
    - lightning

As good as this sounds, telling everyone from the start would make all the rest pointless, they want us to try out different options. Some people will always find that they play better with a set up of their own making.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    ive noticed that putting a lightning rune in my wep has helped alot with the mobs in tower. Except for two. Catkin and wolfman. Seems to have no effect on them. Only reason i couldnt pass 45 was catkin. Just couldnt damage her in the time allowed. Also the new eye does not appear to be fire attack. Hits you with an ice laser. Easy to kill though.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    How many drills are needed for one socket. I have 6 so far and upgrade is greyed out.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    How many drills are needed for one socket. I have 6 so far and upgrade is greyed out.
    one drill required to socket an item