EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Moloch, I'm posting this here as I never got an answer elsewhere, will the gem 51+ glitch be getting looked at, there's people making comments of farming 3 mill plus with 60 gems in an hour, ridiculous, you don't need hackers when you guys are pretty much giving them the "discreet" way of getting the same outcome
    Quest does not reset as of yet.

Anyways, they probably will add another tournament type. Drilling and add gems.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I don't care if they don't reset thats 360 gems daily 9 mil daily and over 900 offerings daily, once is more than enough
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I don't care if they don't reset thats 360 gems daily 9 mil daily and over 900 offerings daily, once is more than enough
    You contradicted yourself. But I couldn't care less about this game. RUIN IT!

Where the hell did you get the number 900 from?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Android is patched now. Patch went smoothly and took under 5 minutes.

The lag in selling is on android also. On average two seconds to sell one item. Previously it was less than half a second. So selling 40 trash items would take one minute or more, though that doesn't sound bad it Is annoying.

10 items to sell took 24 seconds
    20 items to sell took 55 seconds
  • SeklorSeklor Registered Users 1 Posts
    so a new update, yet it does not fix it not working still on iphone 4. Is there or has there been an "official announcement" to this issue and where it stands for the many users who are affected with the older phones?

Comon guys, this has been 3+ weeks now since the new ios update came out and STILL does not work?! Just want to know where this issue stands, other than the usual still investigating blah blah blah.

Can or is there an official post about this issue somewhere? I have submitted support tickets via the phone and no response so trying my luck on the forums in the off chance the admins monitor this and can reply.....??
  • LordkhrizLordkhriz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi please i need help i think that i have a bug on my Game With the drop of ítems i am not geting legendary ir epica drops on any of the 3 players ir please i hope some can help me i really love this Game and i whant to fully enjoy i hope for some help Thanks ans greate Game
  • discskyerdiscskyer Registered Users 2 Posts
    Anyone else having an issue with the Android update where it now takes forever to load? I updated the app and tried to start the game, but after 5-10 minutes it still wasn't even 50% done loading.

EDIT: I guess it was just the initial load that took a while. Makes sense since it's a new program I guess.
  • Rkline24Rkline24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game won't run after theist recent update. It keeps failing when I try to run the game on my apple iPhone 5. Any suggestions?????
  • andreusandreus Registered Users 9 Posts
    selling grey **** takes forever it would be a great bonus to fix this or give there a button sell all grey and green{****}
    andreus wrote: »
    selling grey **** takes forever it would be a great bonus to fix this or give there a button sell all grey and green{****}

we have been asking for a quicker way to sell things for over a year... and now this....
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Chill on the overt hostility in the thread please.

I was a strong supporter of this game before this patch, but now....not so much. This patch was like waiting all December for an awesome Christmas present, only to open the box and find coal. I'm not angry or hostile, I'm just really disappointed.:(

You didn't add anything valuable to the game. Nothing. You shoehorned in a change to damage with a dull socketing system then made everything else harder. Then you only drop said socketing items in a single gated tower that is just the same as the old tower with netherborn thrown in. So you get two chances, then your only option to advance is to spend money on ship tickets or offerings. Thanks for bottlenecking progress with money schemes.

It's blatantly obvious that you made the game WORSE with this update and the players are ****ed. Can't blame them.
    ThaDoctor wrote: »
    I was a strong supporter of this game before this patch, but now....not so much. This patch was like waiting all December for an awesome Christmas present, only to open the box and find coal. I'm not angry or hostile, I'm just really disappointed.:(

You didn't add anything valuable to the game. Nothing. You shoehorned in a change to damage with a dull socketing system then made everything else harder. Then you only drop said socketing items in a single gated tower that is just the same as the old tower with netherborn thrown in. So you get two chances, then your only option to advance is to spend money on ship tickets or offerings. Thanks for bottlenecking progress with money schemes.

It's blatantly obvious that you made the game WORSE with this update and the players are ****ed. Can't blame them.

I tend to agree mostly with Doctor.

Can I suggest instead of making each update a surprise, you actually tell us what you are planning (in these forums), or even better give us three choices that you are considering to add and let us vote on which will be added.
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Yeah hopefully. Jon just messaged me saying he's gunna have to let me go from the guild it's just bs this would have never happen if glû would worry about players instead of money because we all know glû top pioroty is money.

Sorry about this BW, but we want you back into the guild once your game is up and running. We know it's not your fault but we can't really have a 0VP members sitting in the guild for too long. And this issue is really taking Glu too long to fix. Hope they find a solution fast.

Moloch wrote: »
    Oh, and I'll update the OP later, since I noticed I forgot to mention it, but the elemental system is a rock-paper-scissor system. Fire-ice-lightning!

Fire attack beats ice defense
    Ice attack beats lightning defense
    Lightning defense beats fire attack

Moloch, please update the OP with this info. Thanks. And should the last sentence be "Lightning attack beats fire defense"?
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Moloch - Could you post what type of elemental attacks and defense each boss has? If this has been answered before, please refer me to a link. Thanks.
  • stitchheadstitchhead Registered Users 3 Posts
    What happen to the "Sell" process? It takes 1 - 2 minutes to sell 80+ items. please fix. thanks a lot.
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Rkline24 wrote: »
    The game won't run after theist recent update. It keeps failing when I try to run the game on my apple iPhone 5. Any suggestions?????

Go to appstore and install it from there. I had the same issue on my 5s had to go there and patch it from store download, worked fine after that.
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Selling lag can be helped a bit by using the top tabs and sell around 15-20 items then go to town and reenter your inventory and do another 2 top tabs it sucks but its faster then the 4hour delay method.
  • jheragjherag Registered Users 11 Posts
    Is the rune you will add is permanent or you can restore for a better one..thanks!
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    jherag wrote: »
    Is the rune you will add is permanent or you can restore for a better one..thanks!

You can remove it for a cost of 10 gems.

Or you can replace it and destroy the one equipped. Although i don't suggest that.

Actually, i dont really suggest even bothering playing the game.

2 runs for half an hour for fire lotus tower.

Wait for a couple of hours, then come back. Nah, already playing another game. Screw EW3.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • LeraganLeragan Registered Users 4 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Go to appstore and install it from there. I had the same issue on my 5s had to go there and patch it from store download, worked fine after that.

I have the same problem but i have iphone 4
  • rohit_warlordrohit_warlord Registered Users 9 Posts
    dumb developers destroyed the game...waiting for tokens to fill and then get a couple of runes...get 5 runes of same type by !!!chance!!!..... and then combining them to find out u lost them!!!!! stupid motherfckr shytty idea by the developers to ruin the mood of the people...

STUPID DUMB FCK UPDATE!!! IDIOT DEVELOPERS!!!!
    DEVELOPERS GO LEARN FROM DUNGEON HUNTER 4 ABOUT HOW TO MAKE GAME BETTER IDIOTS!!!!

:mad: :mad:
    what this game really gives u in the end is disappointment!!!
  • MeatFeastManMeatFeastMan Registered Users 23 Posts
    Rohit, we really don't need explosive comments like that. Raging wont get us anywhere.
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    Rohit, we really don't need explosive comments like that. Raging wont get us anywhere.

Rage aside. His point is valid and the reason why I decided to uninstall. An entire day of lotus tower farming completely wasted when all my combines failed.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Chat doesn't work anymore either.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • andreusandreus Registered Users 9 Posts
    people are angry becouse what was bad is now horrible (selling **** items , waiting for tower to charge tokens) and now Im exping monk and without socketing item no chance , a few drills as bonus in start then you have a very very very litttle chance to get them from tower, so you even destroyed game for the low levels as well so everyone every second is pushed to pay that anoying
    when i would like to pay a i would pay for real rpg on pc like world of warcraft and it is 10$ a month not 10$ a day and playing on phone , i must realy agree that you ruined a good game
  • thanhdnnthanhdnn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear All

About the EW3, folow the warnning, I have update new version on my iPAD Air (iOS 7.1), but after update I can not play this game anymore, when I try to start EW3, this app suddenly quit.

I play this game 3 month ago and my level is 45 now, I know that if I try to delete this app I wil lost my data. I try to install this game to my iphonw 5s (iOS 7.0.6) it's running well.

Thanks to help me restart this game with my data (540 MB now) ASAP.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I hope the developers are reading the play store reviews and the forums because the patch killed the game for new and old players. Enemies are way to hard now and the rune/drill drop rate is a joke. The runes do not compensate for the hardness of the enemies. I used to put many hours into the game but it is just to cumbersome now.Yeah they screwed up pretty bad this time. Does the game even get tested before releases? If so you would of noticed the horrible sell lag. Stop being so money hungry and test your releases.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    stupid developers added rune system which is a plus point, BUT they edited the creeps and bosses to make sure that their new system does little or no change at all! way to go idiot developers!! u suck!
This discussion has been closed.