day 5 gift

trenchytrenchy Registered Users 3 Posts
i got the notification telling me to collect my day 5 gift so i started up my game and there was no gift is it bugged or did the update mess it up

Comments

• SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Same here... give us our gifts ****it
  • trenchytrenchy Registered Users 3 Posts
    i hope they fix it
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    50m in gold and 5,000 gems would cover a small part of the pain of the last few failed updates
  • trenchytrenchy Registered Users 3 Posts
    lol did anyone even recieve the 5 day gift for logging in the other 4 kinda wondering what it is
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    50m in gold and 5,000 gems would cover a small part of the pain of the last few failed updates

No no you're wrong. Glu would make you pay gems to receive the gift, in which the gift would need gems to use. Cause you know, these money sucking *******s will leech every option for IAP.

I miss 2010 era mobile games.
  • IrishfersIrishfers Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would like my Day 5 reward also. I feel like i was tricked into thinig that i was going to get something. It would be ok if it was April fools, but its not.

Edit: ok i just relogged and got my items drill and some of the crafting tokens to redeem.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I'm going to guess this is a glitch. They never announced a gift for day 5 to begin with, and I'm assuming each of the days were from one command that was designed to change day numbers one after another.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    The mail stated that if you have logged on for 4 straight days starting when they sent them, you will receive the 5th bonus gift on the 5th day.

So you have to meet that requirement first.

I did, but I haven't received anything yet.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if Glu started charging us gems for logging in
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • DohraymiDohraymi Registered Users 13 Posts
    My day 5 gift worked just fine... a drill, and some rune spins (of which I've spun about 18 times, all white runes). I get the fact that they say you are getting a gift, so they need to follow through... but remember, its a gift. They arnt required to do it all : /
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    I got it on iOS. Gold offering token.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • SlayriskSlayrisk Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yep. It worked fine for me too. It was a Gold token offering, Drill x2 and about 5 Rune spin tokens, if I remember correctly.
    Keep calm and farm on.