Ideas For EW3. Even though I've pretty much lost all hope on it.

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
1) 10 tickets to go through a tower. Fourty tickets for EACH CHARACTER. Yes, this would cut your profits, Glu. Yes, we know you don't care about the majority of your player base. Just saying....a lot of us are still hoping.

2) Listening to your customers and player base. We all asked for a Jade Forest with godlies. So what do you give us? A new system of battling! 10 gems to remove a rune. 20 gems to combine runes. Runes take up more bag space. Another tower to suck tickets. Probably just another way to suck money from us.

3) THIS IS FOR PLAYERS. Give EW3 a 1 star on the app store. Stop spending money. Let Glu know that we don't have to play this game. Let them know that we don't have to pay for this game. Let them know that no one has to play or pay for this game. Turn the tables and force them to do something...like make their customers happy. (I know, it'll be the best idea ever!)

Anyway, if you have another idea, post it down below. Short list, but number two covers most of your guys ideas.

If you want to flame me because you hate my guts, do it somewhere else. Start another thread and we can fight there. But i don't want this thread to get closed.
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Glu has heard what we had to say and I don't think they will change. The runes isn't an advantage since the enemies just got better
    and I think it should be taken down or improved cuz it sucks. If you guys don't do that, at least bring back a new boss that drops godly items seriously. I'm tired of posting the same suggestions over and over again. Fix it or lose all of us glu! What do u prefer?
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I'm just reposting this because I think its a good idea

Can I suggest instead of making each update a surprise, you actually tell us what you are planning (in these forums), or even better give us three choices that you are considering to add and let us vote on which will be added.
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I'm with you on this one. Granted, I've never liked how you'd flame everyone's post but this is really the worst update I've encountered in a game.

Number 2 is something that EW3 Dev Team gains notoriety, they never listen to the players. Whenever there are updates, they never fail to disappoint. You ask for an inch forward, they give you a mile backwards.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    I'm with you on this one. Granted, I've never liked how you'd flame everyone's post but this is really the worst update I've encountered in a game.

Number 2 is something that EW3 Dev Team gains notoriety, they never listen to the players. Whenever there are updates, they never fail to disappoint. You ask for an inch forward, they give you a mile backwards.

I know.

I wait for hours for maintenance to end, and then i decide to go to sleep. Then i wake up at five in the morning to wait for a ten minute loading screen.

I was extremely disappointed by what i saw.

I immediately knew that it was just a scam for money. Sorry, Glu, but im gonna have to hold onto my money.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.