So.. im gonna Quit, who's gonna quit with me ?

CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
the new patch is just perfect!
we got a new useless tower that take our time
we got slower gameplay
much much much much (x100) slower selling items, u cant sell fast anymore
we got harder boss so we cant make our tier 7 3 stars so we can get tier 8

tnx GLU ! UR AWESOME
you made a GREAT game - SUCK! in only one patch , a new record for u !

Glu - Admin , Good luck explainning to people the new suckish patch

Comments

• BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    ohh cry me a river...if you gonna quit, just go ahead.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    BlazeCooL wrote: »
    ohh cry me a river...if you gonna quit, just go ahead.

Yepp. Noobs allways cries when a game becomes to hard
  • Rego001Rego001 Registered Users 38 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Yepp. Noobs allways cries when a game becomes to hard

Read his post again, this time with comprehension.

And yes OP, I've already uninstalled. I don't have the time or the money for the game this is slowly turning in to.

What's the point in constantly upgrading to become stronger when it's all just going to be nullified?
    You need NEW content, not rearranged and recycled content with shifted stats that take away from the player who has already invested so much time.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Rego001 wrote: »
    Read his post again, this time with comprehension.

And yes OP, I've already uninstalled. I don't have the time or the money for the game this is slowly turning in to.

What's the point in constantly upgrading to become stronger when it's all just going to be nullified?

Last two lines of first paragraph.

In his defense though, this game already posed enough difficulty as it was before, it shouldn't seem right that even the top players with highest gear get slowed down.

I find the time consumption more than enough farming for the extremely and unnecessarily low reagents and purple drop rates but hey, whatever makes money...
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    thats pitiful
    are you just gonna suicide if life gets harder? deal with it, its the same for everyone, you are not a special snowflake.

// this game already posed enough difficulty as it was before //
    What "difficulty"? This is a game for 12 year olds, even a monkey can probably get 9k+ gs if it invests enough time.
    Tier 7 not being available on the day 1 =/= hard game, its just meant to be played for a long time to achieve results.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »
    thats pitiful
    are you just gonna suicide if life gets harder? deal with it, its the same for everyone, you are not a special snowflake.

// this game already posed enough difficulty as it was before //
    What "difficulty"? This is a game for 12 year olds, even a monkey can probably get 9k+ gs if it invests enough time.
    Tier 7 not being available on the day 1 =/= hard game, its just meant to be played for a long time to achieve results.

This game IS recycling content.

40 tickets for three characters, with two towers?!

Money sucking game if you ask me.

I'm gonna wait for one last patch. If they don't introduce new stuff, I'm quitting.

Seriously, Glu, stop giving us worthless **** and start giving the players what we want. For Christ's sake, just bring back ****ING JADE CYCLOPS!

Thank you, and have a nice day.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    How many games you can remember from on top of your head that kept you entertained for more than a week or two?
    Even though i am a gamer for more than 15 years i can probably remember very few, maybe around 20-30ish. Usually i just breeze through the $29 bucks game in a weekend.

I am playing EW3 for the 3rd week now and its fkin FREE. And you dare to threaten GLU with quiting? it makes no sense in my head. Be thankful for those days of entertainment that you got maybe?
    How many games you can remember from on top of your head that kept you entertained for more than a week or two?
    Even though i am a gamer for more than 15 years i can probably remember very few, maybe around 20-30ish. Usually i just breeze through the $29 bucks game in a weekend.

I am playing EW3 for the 3rd week now and its fkin FREE. And you dare to threaten GLU with quiting? it makes no sense in my head. Be thankful for those days of entertainment that you got maybe?

Infinity Blade 3 entertained me for over a month.

And they asked for 7 bucks. But the game was perfect.

No pressure to spend money.

I'm not threatening to quit. But I'm **** sure that a lot of people will.

Then let's see how happy Glu is.
    I don't feel a pressure to buy gems. I know that i can get everything with farming.
    Yes you can't do endless runs back to back one after another but you can do raids in Worlds of Warcraft only once in a week(!) and no one is whining about that. Now give people a way to bypass restrictions with money and whine begins...

You can't even duel in this game, there is absolutely NO reason to get best gear asap.
    I don't feel a pressure to buy gems. I know that i can get everything with farming.
    Yes you can't do endless runs back to back one after another but you can do raids in Worlds of Warcraft only once in a week(!) and no one is whining about that. Now give people a way to bypass restrictions with money and whine begins...

You can't even duel in this game, there is absolutely NO reason to get best gear asap.

So if there's no reason to get top gear...then why is there a reason to play this game?
  • DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    The reason to play this game WAS to have fun. But now I suppose the fun's all gone it's time to quit.
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Dave did the update let you back on??? I am still not able to get on since update.
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Infinity Blade 3 entertained me for over a month.

And they asked for 7 bucks. But the game was perfect.

No pressure to spend money.

I'm not threatening to quit. But I'm **** sure that a lot of people will.

Then let's see how happy Glu is.
    Eternity blade 3 is the best mobile game so far. Seems from when I got on my ipad today on ew3 seems they are copying eb3. Funny
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    This game IS recycling content.

40 tickets for three characters, with two towers?!

Money sucking game if you ask me.

I'm gonna wait for one last patch. If they don't introduce new stuff, I'm quitting.

Seriously, Glu, stop giving us worthless **** and start giving the players what we want. For Christ's sake, just bring back ****ING JADE CYCLOPS!

Thank you, and have a nice day.

I agree with u. I just love the way u say thank you at the end lol
  • DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
    No I cannot get on still.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Each of the Modern Combats (1-4) kept me hooked for months, the longest consecutive being for over a year.

Most of gameloft's successful titles have kept me going for a while.

This has been Glu's most successful game in terms of keeping me hooked, but it's falling apart with their every growing demand for IAP's.

I'm going to give this game some more chances cause I've already invested so much time in it. But if it gets to the point where I can't even go on, I'm deleting it.
  • elimac16elimac16 Registered Users 4 Posts
    i hope wings have option too it is useless without option and the update is sucks but let see the admin team to update us or twll us what they gonna do next