Options

Few suggestions/improvement idea's

EazyBfdEazyBfd Registered Users 21 Posts
1. A retry button after failing a mission hopefully in time with the new map

2. When viewing a list of your members in your guild next to each member it should display last login date/time so members can be kicked appropriately

3. Another section should be added in the guild where the leaders and senior can write things in other words a guild noticeboard/display for members to read it would be very useful

4. When someone leaves a guild they should have to wait 24hrs before joining another. It could help prevent guild hoppers and higher ranked guilds jacking players during tournys. This is only for people who leave their guild not those who are kicked

5. I've read this idea somewhere before and it sounds good.... An option of entering a town as it is now or entering a town of only your guild members

6. A new character would be epic. A dwarf with axes or since the mage is female there could be like a wizard or warlock,, dark magic would be awesome,, normal att could be a dark energy zap,, powers could be fire*****,, resurrecting like skeletons to help attack the enemy,, inducing sleep,, an energy shield as your block

7 & 8. The new update is good but having to spend ship tokens for both towers is too much. There should be 30 each for both towers. Also on top of that you have to share all your tokens between all your characters thats a big downer. If nothing else is shared neither should the tokens and every character is kept completely separate

9. Since the update the selling of items has turned mega slow but a good improvement would be after you finish a map or you get to a checkpoint on endless and it displays your loot,, there should be an option to select all and sell instead of a sell all as this way you could de-select items you wish to keep

10. Since everyone keeps saying it i might aswell throw it in that the drop rates are looked over for wondrous and godly gear especially since the update that seems to have affected drops

11. Following on from the above point it would be cool if wondrous gear could drop in the upcoming 4th map and if a 5th map is made after that then it should be mega hard but another way to obtain godly gear

12. Since the update everyone has complained about there inven space as the elemental stuff and runes take up alot of space,, it would be nice if as a good will gesture that we got an increase of 5-10 free spaces

I personally think these are all very realistic and appropriate improvements and suggestions made and hope that a mod/admin could take a look over them,, moloch is usually good at looking at posts and replying,, much appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Number 4 is a problem, if they want to leave and put THEIR vp into another guild they should be allowed to whenever they want, id hate that one to be implicated, not that i do it, but if i wanted to change and had to wait a day to join another one id be annoyed, as it might not be to join a better one, in my case that deems true....just think that its part of the game.
  • Options
    EazyBfdEazyBfd Registered Users 21 Posts
    Fair enough if you look at it that way and btw just pointing out that im not a noob lol i have over 10k GS for a single character so yeah it was just some suggestions..... What did you think of them jaynee apart from the one you mentioned
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I agree with them all.

Sad thing is that these ideas were posted all over the place before. And Glû ignored us.

They are all reasonable ideas. They are things that we all want. Do why doesnt Glû add them? Laziness and greed
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I agree with them all.

Sad thing is that these ideas were posted all over the place before. And Glû ignored us.

They are all reasonable ideas. They are things that we all want. Do why doesnt Glû add them? Laziness and greed

I would have posted the same! :D

I agree on all your ideas EazyBfd, they're great. But one thing I've learned is that Glu never listens to players requests. Unless it's a glitch where they'll lose IAP. They'd say this but do the complete opposite.

So I'd advise not to hope too much, better yet not at all.