Pros and Cons with 1.2 update.

mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
Players are always unhappy and raging every at every new Glu implements. Perhaps a solution would be to lower your expectation for each update and/or uninstall your game and not play again. All and all there are indeed many cons with the update that Glu must address as well as a few pros.

Cons:
- A biggie: selling items takes significantly longer meaning farming for gold is much much longer and our players tend to not have patience as a virtue.
- Bosses are very much harder to kill and farm unless equipped with Runes.
- 1 reagent drop for each boss kill. Lowered reagent drop rate in towers. Increasing gs thru fusion and evolving is suddenly more tedious than ever.
- Runes and drills take up inventory slots and there was no additional space added.
- combination of Runes has the chance of failure so your 10000 coins and time taken to farm the runes go to waste unless you use gems.
- 10 gems to remove a rune. Really Glu?
- ship tickets are not separate for both towers. Perhaps decrease decrease cost to 10 per run lol.

Pros:
- new animation for runes equipped weapons look insanely cool
- updates will happen every 2 weeks so there will be some cool new additions soon enough like the 4th Kingdom which was mentioned in update thread.
- has anyone noticed the new Borrick the Brom the Arena Mastee in town. Does anyone smell PvP?
- for android there is higher gs now for berserker rings or talismans.
- higher damage output from rune equiped weapon makes tower of heroes easier to climb.
- Loading screen looks mega wicked

If Glu can address some if not all these issues I think there will be much playee satisfaction :)
;)

Comments

• LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    1. WHERE DID JADE FOREST GO?! lol

2. I can confirm that tower got easier even without runes.

Pre-patch for me was:
    80-85 — 95% win
    85-90 — 60% win
    90-95 — 15% win
    95-100 — 0% win

I did four tries after patch
    and got from 90 to 105-109 every time
    0 runes equipped

Thats hardly luck. I can remember that while farming 80-85 i was having about 15s on timer left. This time i had around 24 and i literally one-shotted mobs at 80.
  • ThaDoctorThaDoctor Registered Users 50 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Pros:
    - new animation for runes equipped weapons look insanely cool
    - updates will happen every 2 weeks so there will be some cool new additions soon enough like the 4th Kingdom which was mentioned in update thread.
    - has anyone noticed the new Borrick the Brom the Arena Mastee in town. Does anyone smell PvP?
    - for android there is higher gs now for berserker rings or talismans.
    - higher damage output from rune equiped weapon makes tower of heroes easier to climb.
    - Loading screen looks mega wicked

So our pros are 3 very minor animations, a loading screen, a minor gs fix, and easier old content that you can only do if you don't want to progress on any other characters?

Helluva list considering the cons.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I think most if not all of the cons have been covered already so some pros..

1- Higher GS possible (easily) with current gear. 30 minutes of the quests can get you ~+100GS.

2- More powerful gear (even though some bosses are more powerful). Many have said they get higher in endless tower now.
  • EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    About ship tickets, they was shared for all 3 characters since i play this game. Really befor 1.2 they were separated? lol
  • royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Ship tokens have been separate for each hero as far as I can remember
  • EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    royl256 wrote: »
    *** then why i had shared them?
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    royl256 wrote: »

ship token has always been shared between all 3 characters.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I meant ship tokens should be separate for the two towers or at least have the cost lowered since it is shared. Sorry english isn't my first language.

I have an idea for the item issue. Perhaps after finishing a dungeon or tower run and the collected items screen pops up to show the items you found, you could tick or click on then items you want to keep and when you press continue the unticked items will be automatically sold, therefore saving you from having to go to inventory and selling everytime.
    ;)