NOT impressed with new update.

1. Takes A LONG TIME TO SELL ITEMS! I do not have patience for this, after trying to sell over 80 items, I thought I would go mental.

2. Bosses are harder now. Makes sense with intro of new runes, but 10 gems to TAKE THEM OFF is NONSENSE. Am I supposed to dish out gems every time I wanna fight a different boss? Please, introduce a rare item like drill to take them off.

3. Fire tower and mage? Our 2 skills are fire, what's the word on this?

4. I have spent over 20 offerings and always get LESSER RUNES. Is this a bug? I have not seen anything but lesser runes drop in the tower nor offerings. I am at wave 45 that drops 36+ gear.

5. Need more ship tokens or separate tokens for 2 towers. Them sharing equal cooldown is frustrating.

6. I have just gotten a gold 44 weapon and my damage DID NOT SCALE IN NEW TOWER? I am still stuck at 45. What gives?

8. Mage's Torrent of Flame STILL HAS NOT BEEN SCALED TO 500% Damage. Still 350%.
ONE PLUS - endless is easier with gems slotted in weapon/rings. I can now beat wave 130 with 36 weapon as a mage.

9. Bosses drop only one reagent at a time? I don't see sigil and blood together anymore, they are just limited to one.

10. FOR THE LOVE OF LIFE PLEASE FIX ITEM SELL! I dare you devs to play your own game.

Comments

• EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Mage should be fine unless they release a lightning tower, that is if the monsters in the fire tower does not have fire resistance.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    **** right on number 6
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Pasharu wrote: »
    ...5. Need more ship tokens or separate tokens for 2 towers. Them sharing equal usage is over the top....

Yes. Also, are there extra inventory slots or is inventory more of a problem now with less space?
    Basically, everything is meant to give you trouble.

That is, unless you pay money.
    And number one is definitely true, i just got to wave 135 on my warrior.

Trying to sell 140 items almost killed me. I thought i was gonna have to be dragged to a mental institution.
  • LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    And number one is definitely true, i just got to wave 135 on my warrior.

Trying to sell 140 items almost killed me. I thought i was gonna have to be dragged to a mental institution.

US,

I thought u see in an institute. When did they me u out? Lmfao
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    1-6: Quit crying and quit the game (:
    -Sagelz
  • simajsimaj Registered Users 10 Posts
    Why gems to take them off..
    I mean apart from beast tournament,there always have been an another way, even if the chances are extremely low but we always have a chance atleast (talking about godly gear dropping at em..etc).
    So why not add a rune removal tool or something along the lines, make them rare as drills but atleast we knw we can get them.
    Oh and m seriously afraid that my pad may get damaged if I try to sell stuff from any tower..:P
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    simaj wrote: »
    Why gems to take them off..

I'm actually happy they can be replaced for free.
  • rohit_warlordrohit_warlord Registered Users 9 Posts
    developers just want to squeeze gems out of u....if anyone finds a gem hack pls email me asap...this new update is full of ****
  • EndweaverEndweaver Registered Users 7 Posts
    Congratulations to everyone who can log into the game, I can't even get past the "Google Play" screen.. wth?!
    Any fix for it? Or should I uninstall and reinstall the whole game?
  • PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts
    Not even sure, contact tech support I guess. That will take ages.
    Please fix item selling feature ASAP.. It is absolutely annoying.
  • royl256royl256 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I got kicked out of the game 3 times in a row just trying to sell 60 items, it is much slower and of course all 3 times it happens when I'm almost done then have to restart the process because logging out doesn't save selling items only, finally I just fused the items so I could play, but I'm very unhappy overall with update. Also, what's up with the quest? 1 quest for beating lvl 5 in new tower and a lvl 10 quest for old tower even though im past 120? Big problem with quest.
    Totally agree with tower quest. I guess they haven't through the whole thing through, or maybe they have as an intro for new tower.

Item sell is driving me nuts.

I have added more points to my list.