[BUG] Reason why Selling bug

Normally when we manually select a gear, our hero will try it on, so the game will load the model and put it on the hero. But the game wont do it on while selling gears.

However in this patch, It try to load every item that been highlight. And worst, it try to load the item the just been sold. And that why it so laggy and cause some part of gear that we wearing to disappear.

Here how it look after we sell alot of gears. :p

IMG_0570_zpsf6222970.png

Comments

• AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    Just noticed this was the case when I was wondering where on earth my helmet was haha, hopefully it's fixed soon enough.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Send it to apple and tell them to label the game as 18+ lol
  • AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
    One idea that should be easy to implement would be to allow us to select multiple gear to be sold at one time - similar to when we upgrade gear and can select six at a time....
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    One idea that should be easy to implement would be to allow us to select multiple gear to be sold at one time - similar to when we upgrade gear and can select six at a time....

By select mutiple gear it still take a little time to load and time to select all that we want.
    I would love "sell all new" better. And by select the few gear that we want to keep, it would lost the "NEW" label and wont effect by "sell all new"
  • SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    Agreed or at least, select all new in case there is 1 item that I would like to hold on to.
    After this update, it takes me almost 3 times as long to sell my items. I used to be able to spam click the item then click sell. Now it takes FOREVER to click the item and to click on sell.
  • AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    I think a "sell all grey" (excluding reagents of course) button would probably work best as it would prevent mishaps where people sell blues/purples by accidentally selecting them (in regards to having a sell all new button).
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    AlexV2x wrote: »
    I think a "sell all grey" (excluding reagents of course) button would probably work best as it would prevent mishaps where people sell blues/purples by accidentally selecting them (in regards to having a sell all new button).

If they accidentally selecting them, those gears would be save. Since it would lost the "NEW" label on it, and won't get sell.

If it just sell all grey, you still have to manually sell green and blue. And for people the return from the endless, they would have 100 of gear to sell manually.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    If you introduce a sell all x button, please test it so we don't end up selling our equipped godly gear...! =)