Options

New monsters?

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
In 1.2 patch post many of us asked if there would be new bosses/monsters and moloch said yes. Ive only made it to wave 45 but i havent seen a single new enemy. Eye has a new color skin and an ice ray thingy. Hellboy has made an appearance and boarman. These are not new monsters. Just a color change and the same enemies we already know just in a different spot. Are there new monsters further in the tower we dont know about?

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    They also said that it would be easier to get godly items.....

If anything, they made it harder to get UNBREAKABLE items......
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    WattyWatty Registered Users 25 Posts
    The eye was in heros road on normal mode.
  • Options
    Watty wrote: »
    The eye was in heros road on normal mode.

I never recalled it freezing you though.

It's been a while since i played normal heroes road though.
  • Options
    Yeah i know eye was in game. Thats why i said its just a color change and not a new monster.

And ultra i know we are all upset about update to one degree or another. It has been talked to death in every other post. This post was just to address the lack of NEW monsters that we were informed would be introduced.
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    There is definitely a new eye monster much bigger and all red and fiery he eyebeams you which stuns you cost me a revive on stage 50.
    As for godly items tower is much easier now with basic socketed armor and weapons you can get much further without using pots or revives. I suck with warrior and managed to get to 143 with just 5 hp pots and 2 revives. Very easy to coast from 110-130 now without potting.
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    There is definitely a new eye monster much bigger and all red and fiery he eyebeams you which stuns you cost me a revive on stage 50.
    As for godly items tower is much easier now with basic socketed armor and weapons you can get much further without using pots or revives. I suck with warrior and managed to get to 143 with just 5 hp pots and 2 revives. Very easy to coast from 110-130 now without potting.

I dont get this pot and revive use to get 140+
    Its much cheaper and more chance to get items if u use these gems for tickets, 5hp 2 revive = 190 gems, thats 9x runs 110-130.
  • Options
    Edgars wrote: »
    I dont get this pot and revive use to get 140+
    Its much cheaper and more chance to get items if u use these gems for tickets, 5hp 2 revive = 190 gems, thats 9x runs 110-130.
    you get pots and revives from daily login and offerings. Cant speak for kaotic but i dont spend gems on pots or revives but i use them in tower when i have them available. No use saving them if you cant turn them in for gems right. He probably just had some in his inventory. The only way i would even consider spending gem for revive is if i knew i had gotten a godly item of resolve that i needed. And even then it would be a huge debate in my head on that revive screen lol. Although not so much anymore. Glu is not getting a single dime from me again until changes WE want are implemented.
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Yeah i know eye was in game. Thats why i said its just a color change and not a new monster.

And ultra i know we are all upset about update to one degree or another. It has been talked to death in every other post. This post was just to address the lack of NEW monsters that we were informed would be introduced.

Yea, sorry.

It's just that ive been pisśed that Moloch just talks out of his asś . He never gives us the whole story.

In heincide, he just flat out lied to us. He didn't even tell us part of the story.
  • Options
    AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yea, sorry.

It's just that ive been pisśed that Moloch just talks out of his asś . He never gives us the whole story.

In heincide, he just flat out lied to us. He didn't even tell us part of the story.

May I ask what heincide is? :o
  • Options
    Yeah I'm pretty upset like most of us are. Painting an already existing monster a different color and giving it an ice attack instead of fire is not a new monster. Its lazy. A new enemy would be spiders, trolls, ghosts, snakes, lizards, etc. I'm sure there will be actual NEW enemies in 4th kingdom. Or there had better be i should say. And if we had been told " no there are no new monsters but they are on their way" it would be fine. Just don't like being told something i was really looking forward to was just a paint job.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    AlexV2x wrote: »

looks like he meant "hindsight"
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    AlexV2x wrote: »

Hehe. Thanks for that, Alex. ;D
  • Options
    Yea, sorry.

It's just that ive been ****** that Moloch just talks out of his *** . He never gives us the whole story.

All of the Glu mods tell you what they can when they can. Mistakes can be made, delays happen, features get changed, bugs come up, but no one is purposefully lying. Please keep it civil.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    All of the Glu mods tell you what they can when they can. Mistakes can be made, delays happen, features get changed, bugs come up, but no one is purposefully lying. Please keep it civil.

Sorry.

I just hate it when i expect stuff and it doesn't come....
  • Options
    Sorry.

I just hate it when i expect stuff and it doesn't come....

That's why we try not to promise specific things with exact dates and times. Everyone hates a build up with no delivery.
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    looks like he meant "hindsight"

Jesus, man, stop hating on the fact that the eight grader can't spell. Cut me some slack:)
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    In 1.2 patch post many of us asked if there would be new bosses/monsters and moloch said yes. Ive only made it to wave 45 but i havent seen a single new enemy. Eye has a new color skin and an ice ray thingy. Hellboy has made an appearance and boarman. These are not new monsters. Just a color change and the same enemies we already know just in a different spot. Are there new monsters further in the tower we dont know about?

There are new mob types for the tower, but with the 4th kingdom, yes, there will be actual new mobs. 4th kingdom rollout is considered part of the 1.2 update - sorry for not being more specific.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    There are new mob types for the tower, but with the 4th kingdom, yes, there will be actual new mobs. 4th kingdom rollout is considered part of the 1.2 update - sorry for not being more specific.
    thank you so much moloch. Sorry this turned into another bashing thread. That answer was exactly what i was looking for. Please tell me spiders are coming. Hate spiders and i wanna squish them.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    thank you so much moloch. Sorry this turned into another bashing thread. That answer was exactly what i was looking for. Please tell me spiders are coming. Hate spiders and i wanna squish them.

You will be quite pleased with the 4th kingdom :cool:
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts

Here we go again lolz

*not getting hopes high. not getting hopes high.*
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts

I also want to squish spiders!!
  • Options
    ok all i saw was "why yes mr. Rentoc there will be spiders for your squishing pleasure". SQUISH. Lol. Even if not you gots me pumped again. Cant wait. But if y'all make me cry again your paying for my therapy.
  • Options

I'm sure we will.

Just please let the developers know that if everything turns into "buy gems"...we're not buying them. We'll pay for gems as long as we feel like there is going to be a worthwhile reward. Not because Glu's desperate.