@Glu: What about reagent drops...

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
I like the idea behind the new socket/rune but... what about the reagent drops!!!!

I used to kill LHB "easily" with a gold lvl 36 weap maxed at 15/15. I was farming him before the update to get the 5 shards i need to complete his evolution. I think anyone know that getting shard is harder than it was some weeks ago.

With the new update, the bosses are harder to kill (I know, I need rune) but all bosses now drop only 1 reagent rather than 2!!!

Now, I'm wondering if I would be able to get the 4 shards i need to help my LHB farming and if I will be able to get the unbreakable set before the release of EW4 or... DH5!
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Still no answer :-(

Well... I hope it's a bug introduced by the new update that will be adressed soon.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    Exactly the same situation I'm in now, luckily I managed to farm 3 shards before the update so I only need another two... but it's still gonna be a struggle :/. I don't even want to think about the amount I'll need once I finish farming my unbreakable set.

Oh and I have 12.5% lightning damage.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    I guess it's not a bug it's another way of sucKing gems out of you.
    My warrior is stucked at 6400 GS, Chad only 15/15. I arrived a LN just the day before the update and didn't get any soulshards. I knew the update was coming but I was hoping to get another day. Now I can't beat him anymore. I can try to do the tower to get runes but both my mage and monk are 11k+ GS but it's pointless. I don't have enough ship tokens to do all, so my Warrior is "dead" for now.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    I guess it's not a bug it's another way of sucKing gems out of you.
    My warrior is stucked at 6400 GS, Chad only 15/15. I arrived a LN just the day before the update and didn't get any soulshards. I knew the update was coming but I was hoping to get another day. Now I can't beat him anymore. I can try to do the tower to get runes but both my mage and monk are 11k+ GS but it's pointless. I don't have enough ship tokens to do all, so my Warrior is "dead" for now.

Same with my monk.

It used to be pay to win.

Now it's pay to FÛCKING PLAY?!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • DohraymiDohraymi Registered Users 13 Posts
    krok, I'm with you on this. my war is lvl 45, 5.8kgs and did about 1min-1.25min LN kills before the patch. I had one shard, working on finishing my Chad 15/15 (until i got my 44 sword from a spin though, working on fusing that one up now). Now it takes around 3 minutes to down LN with 1 green and 2 white lightning runes on. its not even worth it now.... plus im poor as heck (again) and making money is much slower now with the slower kill speed and sell rate. Hopefully they will fix things, otherwise i probably wont play near as much as I am right now. Its just not as fun : /
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Same with my monk.

It used to be pay to win.

Now it's pay to FÛCKING PLAY?!

Well many games are pay to play, but it's usually a one flat fee of maybe $6.99 at most which can be a bargain depending on how many hours you get out of it.

But yeah, this game chargers you dollar after to dollar to even play a few rounds without struggle. Bullsh*t.