Reduce the chance of failure when combining runes

ChaosLostChaosLost Registered Users 3 Posts
lesser to common: 5% to 10% chance of failure
common to greater: 10% to 15% chance of failure
greater to exceptional: 15% to 20% chance of failure
exceptional to (no idea what legendary is): 20% to 25% chance of failure

Right now it seems like just going from lesser to common is 25% to 50% chance of failure, this is not "low chance of failure"

Comments

• lingpanlingpan Registered Users 10 Posts
    Actually... I've had 100% failure combining common to uncommon with offensive runes. so yeah I'm calling BS.
  • Jkilla24Jkilla24 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Seems like defensive runes have a higher success rate than offensive ones. Only ones I can combine
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    ChaosLost wrote: »

Wow, will you look at that. 5% to 10% chance of failure and the first time I combined was a failure lolz. Great way to entice players to buy gems Glu.. NOT!
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    The premise of this post is wrong in my opinion: just get rid of the chance of failure altogether, it's a major drag on player morale.
  • ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    ChaosLost wrote: »
    common to greater: 10% to 15% chance of failure
    greater to exceptional: 15% to 20% chance of failure
    exceptional to (no idea what legendary is): 20% to 25% chance of failure

Right now it seems like just going from lesser to common is 25% to 50% chance of failure, this is not "low chance of failure"

It might be 10% for lesser to common! just seems like that 10% happens at least 25% of the time.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    The premise of this post is wrong in my opinion: just get rid of the chance of failure altogether, it's a major drag on player morale.

Yes. Or at least make it money/level/GS based. And if you make it money based change the current money imbalance where you are constantly short of money.