Options

Do you care about us or what???

What a hell is going with you GLU??? Its been more then 1 week sins I lost my full characters!! I started another one and now same problem!! *** is going on?? Can't you just put a loggin and a pass in game so like that will be no problem??!!! But no ,you need google +.!!! Is ****ing **** that g+.saved 3_4 times and when I changed device I loosed all!! Even when I came back on the old device, chars are gone! ***?! You gained money from us, but do your ****ing job in changed!!! Now what I supoosed to do??? Starting again?? ****, that will not happen!
If in 2 days I dont have back the account, I will ****ing delete all and be sure I will use my money in others serious games!!
Thats ****ing frustrating! ! 2 months of work, and because of your incompetence, all is gone!
Good day.

Comments

• Options
    Mikey100Mikey100 Registered Users 26 Posts
    There actually spammers who tried to take away people

Here's the link
    Try to send a message because that guy is the owner of glu
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/member.php?1-gluadmin
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Chrystall wrote: »
    What a hell is going with you GLU??? Its been more then 1 week sins I lost my full characters!! I started another one and now same problem!! *** is going on?? Can't you just put a loggin and a pass in game so like that will be no problem??!!! But no ,you need google +.!!! Is ****ing **** that g+.saved 3_4 times and when I changed device I loosed all!! Even when I came back on the old device, chars are gone! ***?! You gained money from us, but do your ****ing job in changed!!! Now what I supoosed to do??? Starting again?? ****, that will not happen!
    If in 2 days I dont have back the account, I will ****ing delete all and be sure I will use my money in others serious games!!
    Thats ****ing frustrating! ! 2 months of work, and because of your incompetence, all is gone!
    Good day.

Have you sent in a ticket to customer care?
  • Options
    ChrystallChrystall Registered Users 12 Posts
    I sent maybe 3 tickets sins 3_4days....no answ..nothing..:(
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Chrystall wrote: »
    I sent maybe 3 tickets sins 3_4days....no answ..nothing..:(

There is a backlog with the Customer Care queue, but you will get a response. Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    CublakerzCublakerz Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have submit almost 7 times, n the result is nothing, i have sent all the photos, and the css never reply but gived the ticket problem solved. What answer like that, give no solution suddenly solved problem with no description. Cannot solved the problem n run away from the problem? I think many player have the same problem with me, that playing using ios7. Very2 dissappointed because i spend a quite money on this game, but to recover my account back cannot be solved but give me ticket with answer problem solved, very not proffesional.

My account is lost to, i have sent all the photos, and all the detail. Id in game = Cublakerz. My account ticket iin cloud is = fkoaffandy@yahoo.co.id
    I have submit already 7 tiket n problem solved by css but i haven't get any reply or answer from css, maybe css avoiding problem that cannot be solved my them. Im using ipadmini. Ios 7. N just give answer problem solved. Gluadmin please help me with this problem.
  • Options
    CublakerzCublakerz Registered Users 15 Posts
    I haven't get back my account, almost 1 week now. I have sent all the data requested..., very very long time didn't get an answer from cust care