Skill element and Rune element

VoidBladerVoidBlader Experienced MemberRegistered Users 255 Posts
In this new patch, We got rune for element damage and resistent.
But some old skill of warrior and monk has been add element too!?
Blade Barrage is now fire and Whirlwind is now lighting.

I test warrior skill with no rune. and here the result

No Rune on NetherBorn(Fire) Nian(Lighting) Bearman(Ice)
All Damage is just 1 hit.



No Rune
Normal Attack
Parry
Dash
Blade Barrage
Whirlwind


NetherBorn
1508 100%
2262 150%
2262 150%
4614 306%
3161 210%


Nian
2139 100%
3208 150%
3208 150%
6555 306%
3517 164%


Bearman
2353 100%
3529 150%
3529 150%
8147 346%
3867 164%



So the element in the skill is working, and it only get stronger but never get weaker.

Now with 3 Lighting Rune, 12.6% lighting Damage add.



With Rune
Normal Attack
Parry
Dash
Blade Barrage
Whirlwind


NetherBorn
1933
2602
2602
5294
3629


Nian
2193
3251
3251
6642
3577


Bearman
2411
3576
3576
8240
3931



The result show that damage from the rune did not effect by skill damage increase, or very little. If it increase 100 damage, then it will only add 100 to every hit, so skill that has multiple hit is recommend.

Can some one test the monk for me? I know that monk's Fist of 7star is now Ice and Rage of Vaj'Ra is Fire, But Im not sure about Qi Vortex.

Comments

  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Experienced Member Registered Users 450 Posts
    Not seeing anything on Qi of Vortex. Probably neutral?
  • MolochMoloch Experienced Member Registered Users 279 Posts
    Awesome post with two comments. First, I suggest against using yellow color for font, try maybe orange. Yellow shows up terrible on a white background :) Second, and this is more of a note for elemental tower, but elemental should get you to the stagger point on elemental mobs quicker as well. The stagger point being what causes your attack to interrupt a monster attacking.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Experienced Member Registered Users 255 Posts
    Not seeing anything on Qi of Vortex. Probably neutral?

    May be, gotta test it sometime.
    Moloch wrote: »
    Awesome post with two comments. First, I suggest against using yellow color for font, try maybe orange. Yellow shows up terrible on a white background :) Second, and this is more of a note for elemental tower, but elemental should get you to the stagger point on elemental mobs quicker as well. The stagger point being what causes your attack to interrupt a monster attacking.

    Thx :) Color now change to orange.
  • amoylawayamoylaway Junior Member Registered Users 91 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    So the element in the skill is working, and it only get stronger but never get weaker.

    element in the skill means rune elements? I don't understand the get stronger but never get weaker part... lol
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Experienced Member Registered Users 255 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    element in the skill means rune elements? I don't understand the get stronger but never get weaker part... lol

    No rune. Didn't you read everything?
    Even before I put the rune in, it already has it own element in the attack.
    And the damage wont get reduce when you using weaker or same element on the enemy.
  • Master of DesasterMaster of Desaster New Member Registered Users 23 Posts
    Does anybody know how the mage skills are affected by elemental effects? And thanks to you examination, Void!
  • harry potterharry potter Advanced Member Registered Users 741 Posts
    Dude this Is my favourite post of all week because it looks so professional, and I haven't even read it yet!

    Ok I've read it now... nice post, interesting to see lightning damage will even increase on Nian, even if just a little bit.

    I wish someone did this for the mage.

    Was it uncommon (grey) runes that you used?
  • royl256royl256 Junior Member Registered Users 52 Posts
    This is exactly what i was looking for, was gonna try a ice rune in my necklace but obviously lightening will give the most bang overall since most bosses are fire
  • amoylawayamoylaway Junior Member Registered Users 91 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    No rune. Didn't you read everything?
    Even before I put the rune in, it already has it own element in the attack.
    And the damage wont get reduce when you using weaker or same element on the enemy.

    read everything 3x or 5x... but couldn't get the point... lol

    anyways, thanks for answering... :)
  • Peak AcePeak Ace New Member Registered Users 1 Posts
    You still need the elements for monk?
  • d1ck42od1ck42o New Member Registered Users 49 Posts
    Been doing tests as well on this. Not as professional though. I think mnks bubble skill is lightening, but not positive. Need to do more testing on mage though
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Junior Member Registered Users 77 Posts
    moloch wrote: »
    awesome post with two comments. First, i suggest against using yellow color for font, try maybe orange. Yellow shows up terrible on a white background :) second, and this is more of a note for elemental tower, but elemental should get you to the stagger point on elemental mobs quicker as well. The stagger point being what causes your attack to interrupt a monster attacking.

    moloch whats going on in glu it passed like 2 months since the last moderator posted something and there are a lot of problems in game come on we need all broken things fixed asap
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Advanced Member Registered Users 627 Posts
    BUNO2 wrote: »
    moloch whats going on in glu it passed like 2 months since the last moderator posted something and there are a lot of problems in game come on we need all broken things fixed asap

    Ehmm.. you are aware this Thread is brought back from the dead and the post from Maloch was made half a year ago?
    He and gluadmin have deserted EW3 and haven't been online for soon to be 2 months.
  • BUNO2BUNO2 Junior Member Registered Users 77 Posts
    sirdigital wrote: »
    ehmm.. You are aware this thread is brought back from the dead and the post from maloch was made half a year ago?
    He and gluadmin have deserted ew3 and haven't been online for soon to be 2 months.

    yup i know sir hahaha but since the last show up from an admin never saw one post from them in the forum hahaha

    so i replied with quote to see if maaaaaaaybe with a lot of fkn luck he would check out what i posted hahaha

    but anyway i already know what will be the result total silence
Sign In or Register to comment.