Surely this has to be a mistake

Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
Surely the selling bug is actually a bug and you haven't just did that intentionally

Surely you accidently changed LHB's to one reagent drop

Surely you should have left the difficulty in endless towerr the same so that by getting the runes etc you can get further than you were before, now you have to get the runes just to get were you were, I don't get this atall it's just silly
Moloch directly said that this update would help you in endless tower to get to the waves were you can get godly or have a chance to, I could do 110 -130 easy now I can't get to 120 haha I'm guessing thats due to not having runes equipped yet

So for that fact all of the above must be a mistake

Comments

• FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    I use to struggle to get to 115 of endless. After the patch, I reached to 124 with about 2-3 pots of energy and health. It definitely got easier, or I was lucky with the bosses I got.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    What I've heard, runes are just another way of making money for Glu.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Thinice, they sure as hell are.

They sound cool...until you realize that the only way to get them is through tower.

Which in itself already shows just how greedy Glu is.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    The slow selling will be just a bug, as for everything else it is for making money for Glu. Two different towers but the same amount of tokens means you have to be very selective or BUY GEMS. New runes fill you inventory so get more space by BUYING GEMS. If you use the wrong rune you can remove it by BUYING GEMS. Notice anything? Oh yeah BUY GEMS.....
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    TerryQ wrote: »
    The slow selling will be just a bug, as for everything else it is for making money for Glu. Two different towers but the same amount of tokens means you have to be very selective or BUY GEMS. New runes fill you inventory so get more space by BUYING GEMS. If you use the wrong rune you can remove it by BUYING GEMS. Notice anything? Oh yeah BUY GEMS.....

Yea, good job Glu!
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    You are making it sound like you have no choice. If you make a mistake, you make a mistake. Wrong gem? Sorry, get another weapon.

Try playing Diablo in hardcore mode. If you die, you die. No one is forcing you to spend money, just start from the beginning. Thats the rules of the game and it sounds fair to me.
    Lieto wrote: »
    You are making it sound like you have no choice. If you make a mistake, you make a mistake. Wrong gem? Sorry, get another weapon.

Try playing Diablo in hardcore mode. If you die, you die. No one is forcing you to spend money, just start from the beginning. Thats the rules of the game and it sounds fair to me.

Then it also sounds fair that 80% of the player base can leave and go play some other game.

Then no one will spend money, because why spend money if no one else can admire it?

Glu stops updates on EW3, and the game dies.

TBH, i think most people prefer the EW3 from two days ago rather than the 1.2 one....
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    What game? Give me a better diablo clone on iPad and i ll go play it.
    Lieto wrote: »
    What game? Give me a better diablo clone on iPad and i ll go play it.

There is no better clone of Diablo.

But Infinity Blade 3 is way better than this game. Just pay 3 dollars up front and enjoy for weeks at a time.

Good challenge, and you can get everything....for free.
  • FenixFenix Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think the update is nice, given that there is more content,new features, and addons.

The only con from this update is the speed rate of selling items. This is a first I've ever seen any game change the speed rate of selling items.

It makes sense that the Bosses are stronger, 23sec to kill a boss is dumb. Low drops for regents is good--upgrading items to higher levels should be hard and worth the time and effort to obtain. I've been only playing this game for 40 days now. and I'm already at the tail end of hunting for Godly Items.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Um..In case you guys didn't know one of the highest anticipated game of 2014 is features in EW3's advertisement (watch video to get 1 gem thing). If you look carefully you'd probably know it.
    Um..In case you guys didn't know one of the highest anticipated game of 2014 is features in EW3's advertisement (watch video to get 1 gem thing). If you look carefully you'd probably know it.

I just got Injustice: Gods Among Us.

It's taking my attention away from this game, which is going downhill fast.
    I played that a few months ago and got bored of it :P

The thing with phone games are that they come and go really fast. Bored of a game? No worries, delete it and find 10 other games.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I equipped the correct runes and got to 143 no problem, got 2 44 golds ( yang + ralko ) and 3 wondrous just some info for you all :) I know drop rates are mentioned a lot, the runes def help in endless tower, ps i only have green runes
    I equipped the correct runes and got to 143 no problem, got 2 44 golds ( yang + ralko ) and 3 wondrous just some info for you all :) I know drop rates are mentioned a lot, the runes def help in endless tower, ps i only have green runes

So basically you slapped yourself for what you said on the 1st post...
    But anyways, good to know. I might try running endless with my monk some other time when I feel like playing.
    Not really if you read what I said without runes I couldn't get to were I usually got to comfortably, with runes I'm now saying surpassed it but it cost me gems, re read what I said
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    The thing about Diablo is DII expansion wasn't pay to play. Oh wait, now everything is about money.

Dungeon Hunter 2 is a fantastic D2 clone. One of the most solid rpgs I have seen on mobile. However, the game is super easy and no multiplayer. The story is worth it but no replay value.

The only few RPGs left is Order and Chaos and Arcane Legends. Both are good, but too much on the IAPs...
  • 60r1060r10 Registered Users 9 Posts
    There is no better clone of Diablo.

But Infinity Blade 3 is way better than this game. Just pay 3 dollars up front and enjoy for weeks at a time.

Good challenge, and you can get everything....for free.

is there an infinity blade 3 for android?
  • PutPutPutPut Registered Users 61 Posts
    60r10 wrote: »
    is there an infinity blade 3 for android?

no, that's only on IOS
    ✪ Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes ✪
  • CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    no, only for iOS which sucks bigtime
  • EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    Endless tower for sure isnt harder now.
    But sell speed... I hope they will fix it. My 1st fire tower run and it took 15min to sell all ****s, fck it.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Any bug fix patch is most likely gonna be in two weeks time, their plans to update every two weeks cannot be content based that would be stupid. This has been first content update in a while and look at the trouble it caused, can you imagine this sort of trouble every two weeks. As profit hungry as they are, this amount of trouble on a regular basis would kill the game in a matter of weeks. Losing any chance of profit.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • thanhdnnthanhdnn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear All

Please help me to restart this game on iPAD Air after update !!! I can play this game last two dat from last update ??? when I try to play this game suddenly QUIT without any WARNING. :(. My level is 45 now.
  • EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    thanhdnn wrote: »
    Dear All

Please help me to restart this game on iPAD Air after update !!! I can play this game last two dat from last update ??? when I try to play this game suddenly QUIT without any WARNING. :(. My level is 45 now.

Same was to me, force closed in endless wave 117 w/o any warning.
  • AmsterdammedAmsterdammed Registered Users 25 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    The thing about Diablo is DII expansion wasn't pay to play. Oh wait, now everything is about money.

Dungeon Hunter 2 is a fantastic D2 clone. One of the most solid rpgs I have seen on mobile. However, the game is super easy and no multiplayer. The story is worth it but no replay value.

The only few RPGs left is Order and Chaos and Arcane Legends. Both are good, but too much on the IAPs...

Dungeon hunter 4 is very good once you get past the first couple of scenes. The weapon/armour upgrade system works really well and can be worked without iap. There is also a multiplayer option.
    I hope they won't wait two weeks to fix the selling bug, I won't be playing it for that long if that's the case haha